Read the energy of the person above you! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Read the energy of the person above you!

Blue. Lots of blue.

Edit Ninja'd; was at Indigo.

Peppermint - dark red; subtle vibe - subdued, cautious, and waiting

Last edited:
@April: A hundred acre forest, green and lush from a look out point at mid-morning. Calm resolve. An important decision is about to be made; weighing of options.

@Peppermint: The colour red. A bound energy, almost repressed. The desire to move forward and push aside negativity through cerebral pursuits or strategy.

@Res: Green colour. A worried energy that is being concealed (and concern that it is not concealed well). Confusion about self; looking back at the past for clues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peppermint and Gaze
Grey cloud in this moment, //pats. Your vibe's been different this past week than usual btw, before this, I got a troll vibe and little else off you XD.

Now you are calm sensei with occasional grumpiness. White like stone mostly. Grey white.

@Dove;

The colour pink; giddyness; anticipation. A craving for something sweet (yet another kind of anticipation. lol).

@TheDaringHatTrick: A powerful influence, stands out, strong vibe, this demonstrates the characteristics people see. Inside you feel at times anxious,stressed or insecure though you are eventually able to cope with this quite well. I feel an extroverted outward vibe, though your true self is truly introverted.

Last edited:
Reactions: sassafras
Raccoon Love: A deep, bright blue, sweet and soft, fairly open, more complex beneath the surface then is apparent to casual onlooker

Raccoon Love: A deep, bright blue, sweet and soft, fairly open, more complex beneath the surface then is apparent to casual onlooker

white and grey

uberrogo - dark brown, pensive, cautious, careful

Res is waiting unsure and critical.
A sunrise few people wake up early enough to see.
Yet, the type of person who actually knows what all that swirling and sniffing a 40 year old glass of wine is all about.

Reactions: Gaze
Tense, at a crossroads and looking behind.

(Who me?
Tense? Pfffffffshhhh!)

Indigo.
Talismans charms building a mystery.

Acd wandering here and there, spreading her knowledge and loving the beauty of nature. Never seen such energies.

Reactions: acd
@Shai Gar: grey with yellow tracers, like lightning in the dim sky.

@Roger: yellow-orange. A bright summer day with no clouds.

Last edited:
@Questingpoet: you come off as very yellow. Warm and vibrant, but reserved at the same time. Very approachable. Even in a "storm", there is hope somewhere in you. (not yellow in the cowardice sense)

Reactions: Questingpoet
mf: there's something casual but slightly sad about your demeanor, like you've seen too much through the looking glass.. if that makes sense

Reactions: bamf
May has the puritanically hardened shell of a materialist, encasing the heart of a compassionate and unbridled hedonist.

Last edited:
Apo seems rather withdrawn at times from the world around. He has a cool calm shell and approaches the world with quirky humor, but still waters run deep. There are all sorts of untapped (on the forum at least) stories and experiences underneath.

MF my friend. Your energy seems Violet. It's still a bit untapped and random, but very potent. It can shock, but was never met to kill--only energize yourself and others. You don't know what you have yet, but you are starting to see.

...perhaps it the Mace Windu in you!

Reactions: bamf
May has the puritanically and hardened shell of a materialist, encasing the heart of a compassionate and unbridled hedonist.

that's about the most accurate description of me i've ever read on this site. damn if you aren't original, Apostelytizer!

QP: for some reason I'm seeing trampoline. lol. strong values and very devoted family member and friend, but at the core a fun loving, jovial person :)

Last edited: