Read the energy of the person above you! | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Read the energy of the person above you!

I see your (@Flavus Aquila) energy as a fairly light one. It's not airy but it's not saturating or heavy either. I definitely feel an edge but it's not sharp - perhaps slightly obstinate. Colour-wise, I'm going to go out on a limb (by talking about colour) to say that they are calm and solid with surges of strong colour (maybe strong red and royal blue) throughout an otherwise temperate backdrop.

Last edited:
@Soulful: light green, like this picture:
nea1336.jpg

very serene and peaceful energy, comforting and with no sharp edges. a welcoming presence. you seem like a kind soul

Last edited:
I sense your coursity(corious...how do you write it lol), free spirited, you like to be free in your own inner world.
You love the sea, you feel in there like you're flying.

Reactions: 894tt3h9
I sense your coursity(corious...how do you write it lol), free spirited, you like to be free in your own inner world.
You love the sea, you feel in there like you're flying.

[MENTION=3403]idanl10[/MENTION]

I see you as light blue-green - open, honest, principled, caring, and light spirit. You give more than you receive, and ask for nothing in return.

@idanl10

I see you as light blue-green - open, honest, principled, caring, and light spirit. You give more than you receive, and ask for nothing in return.
@Anita
I see you ass yellow-redish pink.
Fun, smart, emotional, itense love to someone you love.

Reactions: Gaze
@Anita
I see you ass yellow-redish pink.
Fun, smart, emotional, itense love to someone you love.

[MENTION=3403]idanl10[/MENTION] - A warm green, sensitive energy. Idealistic. Hopeful. An uneasy balance of trying to remain positive while contending with the discomfort of reality. A strong desire for fairness.

@idanl10 - A warm green, sensitive energy. Idealistic. Hopeful. An uneasy balance of trying to remain positive while contending with the discomfort of reality. A strong desire for fairness.

[MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION]

I get a purple vibe - strength, unity, perspective, conscientious, forward, but cautious. Commanding and firm but generous. You have a slightly regal air about you which commands, not demands, respect/attention.

Reactions: sassafras
I get blues and purples from you, Anita. A lot of intelligence, curiousity, and a caring nature.

Reactions: Gaze
I get blues and purples from you, Anita. A lot of intelligence, curiousity, and a caring nature.

[MENTION=3052]Teracat[/MENTION], I get a pale green vibe from you. It's a quiet, thoughtful energy; someone who is keenly aware of and ponders the complexity and paradoxes of the world around them often, but keeps these thoughts to themselves. It's easy for them to get in tune with people around them and recognize their needs and emotions. A strong interest in psychology and counseling--and would be gifted at it too.

[MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION]

Lately I've been getting a dark deep blue from you. There is a lot swelling under the surface, and while you remain calm on the outside, there is a lot moving underneath. I think you are really trying to sort things out, but like normal it's an internalized process. You don't always give off a blue vibe, but lately it's seemed to be so.

[MENTION]mf[/MENTION] I sense Orange - Energetic, witty, nervous, charming.

[MENTION=3403]idanl10[/MENTION]

I see deep grean with you. There's a richness and depth to your inner life, that is very alive and very dynamic. I get kindness and steadiness of the heart with you, as well as an innocent optimistic perspective of the future that is ready to take over.

[MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION],(from some reason, I can't mention...)
I sense light blue pink - Gentle soul, honest. modest, waiting to fly, shy smile.

Last edited:
Odyne,(from some reason, I can't mention...)
I sense light blue pink - Gentle soul, honest. modest, waiting to fly, shy smile.

Use @ followed by the username.

[MENTION=3403]idanl10[/MENTION] - yellow, warm and giving energy, i sense that you're an optimist, and regularly focus on the bright sides of life :)

Reactions: idanl10
[MENTION=3072]Royal[/MENTION] - I sense a yellow, playful, mischievous energy, although I sense an edgy or high-strung quality to it. On one hand, there is much optimism and openness to life; on the other hand, there is the want for hasty retreat.

[MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION] - I sense a spectrum of green from you (For a small mental image just imagine a circle with the edges being dark and gradually getting lighter and then, after a while, the circle inverts its shading. There's a inner ring of green as well). Energy wise, you are jovial, confident, straight forward, and a generally happy person. You energy seems to switch from being outwardly projected to inwardly projected every once in a while. You also seem to have a way of seeming completely open but also retaining the ability to keep a distance from people as well

[MENTION=362]Reon[/MENTION] - This is how I see your energy. I sense some turbulence and agitation beneath, reigned by critical thinking and logic. Cool, calm, and collected...but it's about to break.

ofcourse I can be completely off lol

Reactions: Reon