Read the energy of the person above you! | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Read the energy of the person above you!

@Reon - This is how I see your energy. I sense some turbulence and agitation beneath, reigned by critical thinking and logic. Cool, calm, and collected...but it's about to break.

ofcourse I can be completely off lol
I can't really lock into a emotional state but I can an image: Pretty much imagine a well tailored, chocolate brown swede jacket.

[MENTION=2443]DoveAlexa[/MENTION] - From you I see pink, purple, and a hint of red, and a texture sort of like that of well-worn jeans. Soft, yet not...squishy? IDK.

Reactions: DoveAlexa
Heh I was asked to expand upon my last post ;).

Its not that I don't see emotion in you, Odyne, so much as my synethesia is getting in the way of what I'm actually trying to see. There is an emotional state it just is perceived to me with a colour, texture and temperature.
The colour of dark brown with the texture of swede represents warmth, but the colour is also serious and at the same time, discerning if not fashionable. Being a business jacket also suggests an air of authority, and responsibility. Lastly, being a warm and soft jacket, suggests giving security and comfort.
Its like a dream image.

Also, there is a bit of "interference" from the new type you have yourself as, ENTJ. E is dark-chocolate brown, N is black in its presence, T is tree brown or classic crayon brown and J is pumpkin orange -- but a bit more neutral than bright in the company of the other letters. As you can see, thats a lot of brown, hard to get that out of my head when thinking of you. However, the texture and symbolism of a warm tailored jacket is still correct.

For @DoveAlexa I see purples, browns, and reds. All very deep shades and all play off the brown. Very bright but in an understated way, and very steady in that brightness. The brown is that color that has a lot of purple undertones. The purple is as dark as you can get and still be purple. Your red is a deep wine red that shades toward purple.

Your aura in my mind is mulit-facted and all the colors are complementary giving you purpose and a good deal of self confidence. It's warm and bright and is reflected in you and how you see and deal with the world. It's a unique color, and is not really a typical dark or bright tone, but very deep and layered with undertones to each color. Again, all reflected in you and your personality.

Reactions: DoveAlexa
[MENTION=1705]Questingpoet[/MENTION]

I'm sensing Green
green_lantern.jpg

You've recently embarked on a new journey in your life, and I think it's one that will lead you to that true happiness and fulfillment we all search for. It's a new leaf (cliche!) and a calm one at that. It's a rebirth with integrity.

Reactions: Questingpoet
[MENTION=1009]mf[/MENTION], you're a fluorescent orange cheesecake swirl. You're lively and good-natured, and (predictably) unpredictable. Compare to Bill Gates singing Bollywood themes while high on super-caffeinated hot cocoa.

Reactions: bamf
[MENTION=1009]mf[/MENTION] - I'm not sensing a colour so much as a heaviness. Like wading through a viscous substance, like thick, sticky tar. You've been churning so much that you've let everything congeal and now it's difficult to move, to breathe. The more you struggle, the less of chance will you have to let it settle, liquefy a bit, and let you wade out of it with easy.

Reactions: bamf
@Questingpoet

I'm sensing Green
green_lantern.jpg

You've recently embarked on a new journey in your life, and I think it's one that will lead you to that true happiness and fulfillment we all search for. It's a new leaf (cliche!) and a calm one at that. It's a rebirth with integrity.

Spot on as always my fellow Jedi [MENTION=1009]mf[/MENTION] . Watch for my movie this next year too!!

^ A yellow, red and brown colour. I think your light skinned.... For some reason, I feel the waves of a boat. You do not wear glasses do you? Maybe it's one of your parents...

^ A yellow, red and brown colour. I think your light skinned.... For some reason, I feel the waves of a boat. You do not wear glasses do you? Maybe it's one of your parents...

Interesting. I used to always dress in earthtones though not so much anymore. I am very fair skinned. Don't know about the boat though this has been as rocky a years as any. I do wear reading glasses as do both my parents. I only started wearing them this year.

Anything else? thanks for the read!

[MENTION=3279]Moya Anomalous[/MENTION] - A crystal, white energy. White linen on a laundry line and a soft, crisp breeze. Self-discovery and self-forgiveness or coming close upon it. High frequency. There's a lightness to you that suggest openness and sincerity.

Interesting. I used to always dress in earthtones though not so much anymore. I am very fair skinned. Don't know about the boat though this has been as rocky a years as any. I do wear reading glasses as do both my parents. I only started wearing them this year.

Anything else? thanks for the read!

Not the boat specifically. I am talking about the waves of the ocean or the sound of those keyboards with the LEAD sound when you hold the note down and you hear it resonating up and down.

[MENTION=3279]Moya Anomalous[/MENTION] - A crystal, white energy. White linen on a laundry line and a soft, crisp breeze. Self-discovery and self-forgiveness or coming close upon it. High frequency. There's a lightness to you that suggest openness and sincerity.

Crystal White Energy... This reminds me of energy manipulation, or something more commonly know as Reiki. I am not an expert, nor did I take any classes, but I know that I am not completely useless in the art either. What I tend to do to store up energy is take energy from the realm of the light and compress it within my body so I can use it when its needed. I also put a lot of effort into making sure the energy is pure, though my father says that energy is just energy until you apply it to what you intend to do with it.

White linen on a laundry line and a soft, crisp breeze. You could have read this in another thread but I do wear a lot of white. It is my favourite colour.

Self-discovery and self-forgiveness or coming close upon it. I do not know about this one but I am doing something to show appreciation to my father in heaven, so this could be a possibility.

High frequency. There is a tone in my ear I use to astral project and I tend to raise the frequency.

There's a lightness to you that suggest openness and sincerity. I devoted my life to wisdom a long time ago. I think I have come a long way, and yet... I feel I have just begun. I am sincere in following that which is wise.

All of this could fall under the PT Barnum effect but I like it none the less.

[MENTION=3279]Moya Anomalous[/MENTION] agree with TDHT, that you have a white or light energy - guarded but serene and peaceful. Maybe it's your avatar. There's a calm, surreal energy I sense from you.

Crystal White Energy... This reminds me of energy manipulation, or something more commonly know as Reiki. I am not an expert, nor did I take any classes, but I know that I am not completely useless in the art either. What I tend to do to store up energy is take energy from the realm of the light and compress it within my body so I can use it when its needed. I also put a lot of effort into making sure the energy is pure, though my father says that energy is just energy until you apply it to what you intend to do with it.

White linen on a laundry line and a soft, crisp breeze. You could have read this in another thread but I do wear a lot of white. It is my favourite colour.

Self-discovery and self-forgiveness or coming close upon it. I do not know about this one but I am doing something to show appreciation to my father in heaven, so this could be a possibility.

High frequency. There is a tone in my ear I use to astral project and I tend to raise the frequency.

There's a lightness to you that suggest openness and sincerity. I devoted my life to wisdom a long time ago. I think I have come a long way, and yet... I feel I have just begun. I am sincere in following that which is wise.

All of this could fall under the PT Barnum effect but I like it none the less.

Huh. Interesting, considering I've only read your posts in this thread. But you're right, this thread is loaded with its own confirmation biases. Still, it's fun to see what people come up with about you; if anything, it's a first impression.

Dark purple
mysterious, detached, thinking

thanks [MENTION=3072]Royal[/MENTION], i'm surprised at how many people get this kind of vibe from me :p

@TheDaringHatTrick:
Calm on the surface, but with a strong undercurrent of passionate resolve. i get purple and green hues from you, it feels like certain ideas are slowly crystallizing in your head, and others are melting away from view. there's a sense of change, of progress - of a *desire* for consistent progress. turbulent vs laminar flow ;)

[MENTION=1926]April[/MENTION] - You seem to give off a very pristine white bluish color. You both seem calm and I would think you tend to be able to calm people by your presence. You're also very logical and you have a calmness in pursuing new knowledge unlike most individuals who tend to fear it or start having existential angst of some sort.

Reactions: TinyBubbles
[MENTION=362]Reon[/MENTION] dark blue - caring but questing. there's astrong interest in knowing more but you also need time figure things out. you're thinking about making some decisions but you want to take some time to make them; want to avoid feeling rushed.

[MENTION=1669]Anita[/MENTION]

I get a sort of mauve vibe. There is something old and rich but still light and sweet about you. I think I am getting this most from the art I have seen you post. I imagine watching a beautiful woman circa early 1900s in a puffed sleeve dress with her hair done just so perched perfectly, completely engrossed in her painting.

Reactions: Gaze
[MENTION=3240]neptunesguns[/MENTION] I feel deep blue, and indigo aura.
Very spirtual, opened third eye chakra, loving, little bit sad but with good thoughts you can be happy.