[Rant] Why would anybody involve themselves... | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[Rant] Why would anybody involve themselves...

Haahahahhahaahahahaa! If I can upset people with my art half as much as Marina Abramović is upsetting people in this thread I will consider myself a great success!

Oh my goodness, these conspiracies are hilarious.
My sense of truth is built on evidence of which Abramovic's art is a pebble among a beach.

Exaggeration, but you get my point.

Your post seems to mandate that her art is the sum-total of available relevant evidence.

That is a mistake of huge proportions.

Anyway, time for me to get to other things!

are we gonna overlook that prior to Qanon... that it was Catholics...

Reactions: SpecialEdition
My sense of truth is built on evidence of which Abramovic's art is a pebble among a beach.

Exaggeration, but you get my point.

Your post seems to mandate that her art is the sum-total of available relevant evidence.

That is a mistake of huge proportions.

Anyway, time for me to get to other things!

It's probable that I know more about her art than you do, considering I have a degree in art and it is my career, but suit yourself. Opinion > knowledge these days so this discussion will be cyclical and pointless.

She WANTS to rile up Christians. She wants to start rumors.

It's probable that I know more about her art than you do, considering I have a degree in art and it is my career, but suit yourself. Opinion > knowledge these days so this discussion will be cyclical and pointless.

She WANTS to rile up Christians. She wants to start rumors.

Yeah many folk tend to forget (or not know) the adventures of Fluxus and Post-Fluxus movements.

Reactions: Asa
We all know who is really in charge of the world behind the scenes :looninati: Let's not kid ourselves here
giphy.gif

@Wyote

Should we start a thread discussing all the terrible things Christians have done throughout history and still do, or should we instead stop this ridiculous finger-pointing and calling others evil, realize we need to do work on ourselves and try to live a life that emulates what Jesus wanted, which is peace, love, and helping others?

Forced indoctrination, colonization, genocide, the Inquisition, the centuries of witch trials, Indigenous children forced away from their families and being forced into brainwashing school and killed, stealing pagan stories, holidays and rituals while condemning those same religions, condemnation of left-handed people, condemnation of strong women, condemnation of non-Christians, forcing people to live their way in every way possible, erasing cultures, torture, homophobia, transphobia, The Crusades, war.... the list goes on. We can go on pointing fingers at Christianity forever.

It's kind of funny that the occult is perceived as "bad" and "evil" when it was the Christians who slaughters those who participated in these practices or were even suspected of it.

SMH.

Should we start a thread discussing all the terrible things Christians have done throughout history and still do, or should we instead stop this ridiculous finger-pointing and calling others evil, realize we need to do work on ourselves and try to live a life that emulates what Jesus wanted, which is peace, love, and helping others?

Forced indoctrination, colonization, genocide, the Inquisition, the centuries of witch trials, Indigenous children forced away from their families and being forced into brainwashing school and killed, stealing pagan stories, holidays and rituals while condemning those same religions, condemnation of left-handed people, condemnation of strong women, condemnation of non-Christians, forcing people to live their way in every way possible, erasing cultures, torture, homophobia, transphobia, The Crusades, war.... the list goes on. We can go on pointing fingers at Christianity forever.

It's kind of funny that the occult is perceived as "bad" and "evil" when it was the Christians who slaughters those who participated in these practices or were even suspected of it.

SMH.

O my goddess, yes! it would be great.

SMH.
I have lots to say about all of the mass graves of children in Canada on residential school properies. The "Christians" just loved to murder and neglect First Nations kids in my country. There are people still very much alive today that suffered significant trauma from so called Christians in these schools. I'm pretty sure the last of these schools closed in the 90's. The 1990's.

People love to say it's the Democrats that are eating kids but that's old blood libel conspiracies. We have 4000 kids that never made it home thanks to Christians here.

It's remarkable what people will turn a blind eye to when they're desperate to push a conspiracy theory. Maybe the conspiracy is that there are literal mass graves but people still want to show up to Church and throw their money in the collection plate and post on Facebook about liberal tears.

I have lots to say about all of the mass graves of children in Canada on residential school properies. The "Christians" just loved to murder and neglect First Nations kids in my country. There are people still very much alive today that suffered significant trauma from so called Christians in these schools. I'm pretty sure the last of these schools closed in the 90's. The 1990's.

People love to say it's the Democrats that are eating kids but that's old blood libel conspiracies. We have 4000 kids that never made it home thanks to Christians here.

It's remarkable what people will turn a blind eye to when they're desperate to push a conspiracy theory. Maybe the conspiracy is that there are literal mass graves but people still want to show up to Church and throw their money in the collection plate and post on Facebook about liberal tears.

Yup, and those kids who didn't die grew up without their families, without their culture, and without their names. It's repulsive.
My great grandmother was such a survivor and I have a lot to say about it, but I've already let off enough steam in this "Thread Of Hate".

Yup, and those kids who didn't die grew up without their families, without their culture, and without their names. It's repulsive.
My great grandmother was such a survivor and I have a lot to say about it, but I've already let off enough steam in this "Thread Of Hate".
Literally kidnapped from their own families and taken away to schools and treated horrifically and killed.

How convenient for countless examples of this to be overlooked because there's an artist out there creating controversial art.

Literally kidnapped from their own families and taken away to schools and treated horrifically and killed.

How convenient for countless examples of this to be overlooked because there's an artist out there creating controversial art.

Yup.

The only accusation I made is that I believe Abramovic is involved in bad stuff and is one data point of a large problem. That's it. I said nothing else about who I believe is involved.

As to Christianity in an institutional capacity, I am largely with you @Asa and @SpecialEdition. Not entirely, but largely.

According to the Bible, essentially the only institutional church had Christ crucified. Did that delegitimize Christ?

Of course, being mindful of horrific atrocities by professed Christians need not require that there may not be decent folks who profess a Christian faith.

At least according to my understanding.

S

I understand. This being said, I don't like torture of animals either. What would make you think I would?
No. Not saying you like to torture animals but men get paid at facilities and they quite enjoy making the animals awaiting slaughter suffer. There is a reason the Ag-Gag laws became so aggressive once people started seeing the realities of things like the dairy industry.

Reactions: ByTheWaves and o2b
Coach Parra's Type Police typed me as INFJ NiTiSe with agreeable version of Fe (4w5, 451). Link here (can't embed video).

The content is... somewhat superficial. I'd hoped he'd go into a little more detail. Oh well, it sounds pretty on point :p

No. Not saying you like to torture animals but men get paid at facilities and they quite enjoy making the animals awaiting slaughter suffer. There is a reason the Ag-Gag laws became so aggressive once people started seeing the realities of things like the dairy industry.
Yeah, it's horrific. I recently saw a documentary that exposed large scale industries in dairy (such as eggs), beef, chicken, pork, and even fish.

It was a very difficult watch.

Reactions: ByTheWaves

SMH.
You think I am not aware of things Christians have done through the centuries? FFS. Half of these Christian denominations AREN'T controlled by Christians anyway. But yes I'm aware of the crusades and everything else that went on. I'm not printing the finger at just one group, I'm aware that ALL groups have some part. Everyone knows the Catholic Church and Jesuits and whoever else are just as bad.