[Rant] Why would anybody involve themselves... | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

[Rant] Why would anybody involve themselves...

the name sounds very familiar too... not sure where i have heard it... ironically this was released around the same time my Book One was released... under the moniker Cyn Chaote. (which each hold similar symbolic traits.)
C28A831F-801C-48E4-8BC9-C846645E431A.jpeg
three days later. :O

Why are you so disrespectful @ByTheWaves :thonking:
Who hurt you bb
Um.
giphy.gif

How can I be less rude and all that?

Um.
giphy.gif

How can I be less rude and all that?

Just be mindful that you are talking to actual people on the other end of the screen.
They have whole lives and thought constructs, same as you.
We're all dealing with things, trying to learn and support one another.

Just be mindful that you are talking to actual people on the other end of the screen.
They have whole lives and thought constructs, same as you.
We're all dealing with things, trying to learn and support one another.
That is true. I guess it's easy to disconnect when... You can't see people. Even so...

You're right.

That is true. I guess it's easy to disconnect when... You can't see people. Even so...

You're right.

It is very easy to operate in a disconnected way for sure.
I'd rather you feel connected to the community here, I think you can offer a lot.

It is very easy to operate in a disconnected way for sure.
I'd rather you feel connected to the community here, I think you can offer a lot.
I'm sorry. I just.
Wish all of this bad stuff could stop.
Sorry for being rude.
It is one of my not good traits .. :/

The only way to improve any situation for kids is to be active in the field and volunteer time or dedicate one's career to helping at-risk kids.
Complaining about it on the internet doesn't help them.

If we're talking Epstein, I don't get why people on one side of the political fence point fingers at the other side and accuse one of the two major parties of being corrupt. The photo evidence shows that elites on both sides of the fence hobnobbed with Epstein.

The only way to improve any situation for kids is to be active in the field and volunteer time or dedicate one's career to helping at-risk kids.
Complaining about it on the internet doesn't help them.

If we're talking Epstein, I don't get why people on one side of the political fence point fingers at the other side and accuse one of the two major parties of being corrupt. The photo evidence shows that elites on both sides of the fence hobnobbed with Epstein.
Yes I know. To all of that.

Reactions: Kgal and Peppermint
Involve themselves in occultism such as the Knights Templars, Freemasonry, and all of those offshoots when their rituals are just sickening. Of course not all of them, some people really don't know... And they think, oh yeah this seems cool and beneficial.. only to find out the truth of what kind of nutjobs and psychopaths they're hanging out with later on.

Like, why does torturing children and drinking adrenochrome, seem the least bit interesting or sane, or good.

I'm particularly baffled why types such as INFJs and INFPs would be involved with this. Unless they were deranged to start with.
Can name a lot of Hollywood celebrities... More like Hell-ywood.

On another note... You know why so many missing children don't come back?

is this the forum we hang out on? I’m not saying that there’s negative associated traditions here, but doesn’t everyone seem to gather to find belonging in some form or another? In that case society would be an issue rather than any connection for something good. Not that I would be in support of those negative acts towards “common good” in any sense. It’s just another point of people being imperfect and in need of good connections to one another and support.
Why people go the latter route I can’t explain. There’s a sense of not being able to understand ourselves fully of correct our wrongs. In this case it’s human and shows our need for love and forgiveness. I won’t get into why we need correction though. I try to refrain from that necessity.
Change takes time if it occurs. The awareness that it’s wrong shows change as it is.

Oh wisdom is lost in the trees somewhere You're not going to find it in some mental gray hair It's locked up from those who hurry ahead

copied from a song, "Trying To Leave Something Behind". I do believe the writer rushed past some things on his own, but like this saying.

Reactions: aeon