[Rant] Why would anybody involve themselves... | INFJ Forum

[Rant] Why would anybody involve themselves...

ByTheWaves

Community Member
Aug 8, 2021
Australia
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
Don't know
Involve themselves in occultism such as the Knights Templars, Freemasonry, and all of those offshoots when their rituals are just sickening. Of course not all of them, some people really don't know... And they think, oh yeah this seems cool and beneficial.. only to find out the truth of what kind of nutjobs and psychopaths they're hanging out with later on.

Like, why does torturing children and drinking adrenochrome, seem the least bit interesting or sane, or good.

I'm particularly baffled why types such as INFJs and INFPs would be involved with this. Unless they were deranged to start with.
Can name a lot of Hollywood celebrities... More like Hell-ywood.

On another note... You know why so many missing children don't come back?

Attachments

• 90426155_2458598334454083_831136155289255936_n.jpg
    90426155_2458598334454083_831136155289255936_n.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 7
  • 90028108_2458598351120748_4892858041029885952_n.jpg
    90028108_2458598351120748_4892858041029885952_n.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 6
That’s how I feel about animals. Torturing them. Eating their flesh and drinking their fluids.
You’d think the religious people would be the ones advocating for the compassion in Veganism. Instead they only stop eating meats on certain days. I prefer Veganism to religion, after practicing both, I can confirm that my soul feels fuller following Veganism than any religion.

I can't find too much information on it, but I read the rules of Satanism and in one in specific said "Do not harm children". Funny considering what are commonly held beliefs about Satan, that he is the epitome of evil. Then I proceeded to go down a rabbit hole of occultism like you mentioned vs Satan's stance. Perhaps maybe he is vilified and the supposed "good" is the true evil, a wolf in sheep's clothing type of scenario you know. Still I am left with dead ends to those questions...

Involve themselves in occultism such as the Knights Templars, Freemasonry, and all of those offshoots when their rituals are just sickening. Of course not all of them, some people really don't know... And they think, oh yeah this seems cool and beneficial.. only to find out the truth of what kind of nutjobs and psychopaths they're hanging out with later on.

Like, why does torturing children and drinking adrenochrome, seem the least bit interesting or sane, or good.

I'm particularly baffled why types such as INFJs and INFPs would be involved with this. Unless they were deranged to start with.
Can name a lot of Hollywood celebrities... More like Hell-ywood.

On another note... You know why so many missing children don't come back?

You know nothing about Freemasonry and are working on assumptions, rumors, and conspiracy theories. Honestly, this post is silly.
My entire family and my husband are in the Masons and/or Eastern Star. Many of my friends are in the Masons with my husband and this includes Christian ministers, which seems to matter to you.

I mean, give me a fucking break!

Also, ending this anti-Masons post with a comment about missing children, ie making assumptions Masons are somehow involved, is disgusting.

That’s how I feel about animals. Torturing them. Eating their flesh and drinking their fluids.
You’d think the religious people would be the ones advocating for the compassion in Veganism. Instead they only stop eating meats on certain days. I prefer Veganism to religion, after practicing both, I can confirm that my soul feels fuller following Veganism than any religion.

1000%

Albert Pike, highest ranking freemason in the United States. Fascinating figure.

Nothing to see here!

To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General (33rd Degree Masons), we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees: 'The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine.'

Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabalah.
The Blue Degrees are but the outer court...of the temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretation. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them...The true explanation is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry (those of the 32nd and 33rd degrees)

Last edited:
You know nothing about Freemasonry and are working on assumptions, rumors, and conspiracy theories. Honestly, this post is silly.
My entire family and my husband are in the Masons and/or Eastern Star. Many of my friends are in the Masons with my husband and this includes Christian ministers, which seems to matter to you.

I mean, give me a fucking break!

Also, ending this anti-Masons post with a comment about missing children, ie making assumptions Masons are somehow involved, is disgusting.

1000%
You can't reason someone out of something they didn't reason themselves into lol

Just an fyi that the Seventh-day Adventist Christian denomination advocates a vegan diet.

Ah . The new world order.. truth is so boring. Thankfully we have the internet, and cable television to give us the real facts about all the evil goings on..
I'm still waiting for a rescue mission to free all the sex slaves on Mars sent there by the Clintons..

Just an fyi that the Seventh-day Adventist Christian denomination advocates a vegan diet.
Yes, I found that out a few years back and said, if I ever believe in the Jesus ever again, I’m turning 7th Day Adventist, 10,000%.
Folks, I didn’t mean to attack religion for not being better to animals. I just get frustrated when a group has power in which they spread peace and love to all living things, but look the other way at the cruelty of how those slaughtered lives exist before the slaughter. It’s the suffering before the slaughter that usually gets to me, especially with the horrendous live exports. I just never understood why God would have Abraham sacrifice a lamb in place of his son. Like, why not send him a mango instead, God? You could have put a mango on the mountain and not an an innocent lamb. You know how much that would have done for the lives of lambs? There would probably be no veal industry. He punishes us for eating the apple from the tree but never had a problem with animals being cut open for profit. This is God we are talking about, he knew everything before it even happened…and yet sometimes he seems utterly clueless.

Last edited:
Uh oh, ya gone done yourself some ananchronism.

Unless you're claiming that this dude somehow had foreknowledge of how both of those movements would come to be named.

Absolute nonsense.
This is precisely the line of reasoning I would use to seemingly repudiate the letter. I mean...how could he know terms such as communism and nazism?

I agree and I deleted the post.

My susceptibility is most likely a result of my belief in Satan whose intelligence is otherworldly and in knowing a few things about Pike that I believe are undoubtably true.

He was one evil dude.

Thanks for your chastisement. Seriously.

Yes, I found that out a few years back and said, if I ever believe in the Jesus ever again, I’m turning 7th Day Adventist, 10,000%.
Folks, I didn’t mean to attack religion for not being better to animals. I just get frustrated when a group has power in which they spread peace and love to all living things, but look the other way at the cruelty of how those slaughtered lives exist before the slaughter. It’s the suffering before the slaughter that usually gets to me, especially with the horrendous live exports. I just never understood why God would have Abraham sacrifice a lamb in place of his son. Like, why not send him a mango instead, God? You could have put a mango on the mountain and not an an innocent lamb. You know how much that would have done for the lives of lambs? There would probably be no veal industry. He punishes us for eating the apple from the tree but never had a problem with animals being cut open for profit. This is God we are talking about, he knew everything before it even happened…and yet sometimes he seems utterly clueless.
It's the denomination I was baptized in as an adult. Knew nothing about it until I was 26.

Though I do not attend anymore. It is discouraging for me to do so, I am sad to say.

This is precisely the line of reasoning I would use to seemingly repudiate the letter. I mean...how could he know terms such as communism and nazism?

I agree and I deleted the post.

My susceptibility is most likely a result of my belief in Satan whose intelligence is otherworldly and in knowing a few things about Pike that I believe are undoubtably true.

He was one evil dude.

Thanks for your chastisement. Seriously.
Well communism is at least 1848, German unification was Jan 1871, but 'Fascism' and 'Nazism' are most certainly 20th century - you can look up the etymologies.

In any case, I wasn't expecting this kind of response - people who post things like this tend to be more wedded to the ideas, but your intellectual honesty is commendable.

Are you saying that you believed this letter to have been authentic?