[Rant] Why would anybody involve themselves... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[Rant] Why would anybody involve themselves...

Well communism is at least 1848, German unification was Jan 1871, but 'Fascism' and 'Nazism' are most certainly 20th century - you can look up the etymologies.

In any case, I wasn't expecting this kind of response - people who post things like this tend to be more wedded to the ideas, but your intellectual honesty is commendable.

Are you saying that you believed this letter to have been authentic?
Unfortunately, I saw it as likely for the reasons I gave. Also, I have a near complete conspiratorial view of world history.

I do have a gullibility streak.

But I try very hard to be honest.

Also, I have a near complete conspiratorial view of world history.
In what sense? You mistrust the documentary record? Or the reconstructions of mainstream historians? Or you believe that the whole thing has been driven by secret cabals and plots?

Reactions: Reason and Pin
It is discouraging for me to do so, I am sad to say.
Yes, I know how you feel. I never wanted to feel discouraged with the things of God. But learning about Cesar Borgia and Emperor Constantine’s role in the religion expanding.

Yes, I know how you feel. I never wanted to feel discouraged with the things of God. But learning about Cesar Borgia and Emperor Constantine’s role in the religion expanding.

Rome done so much to corrupt Christianity as a whole between actions done as well what went in the Bible and the changes made to the scriptures. Not including books like Enoch are red flags never mind so much else.

I don't think you know any Freemasons.
Yeah I'm quite positive there's some at my church. I'm not saying ALL of them are bad. There are some good ones.
Considering I was in a Scout group and they dismissed my Scout leader because she was a woman. Idk.
But it was probably just that one individual. But birds of a feather flock together.

S
That’s how I feel about animals. Torturing them. Eating their flesh and drinking their fluids.
You’d think the religious people would be the ones advocating for the compassion in Veganism. Instead they only stop eating meats on certain days. I prefer Veganism to religion, after practicing both, I can confirm that my soul feels fuller following Veganism than any religion.
I understand. This being said, I don't like torture of animals either. What would make you think I would?

I'm pretty sure most non denominational Christians know this already.

Ah . The new world order.. truth is so boring. Thankfully we have the internet, and cable television to give us the real facts about all the evil goings on..
I'm still waiting for a rescue mission to free all the sex slaves on Mars sent there by the Clintons..
You know I don't believe in every single conspiracy theory. A lot are stupid.
Lol television.
Tell a vision.

Reactions: Misty and Kgal
You know nothing about Freemasonry and are working on assumptions, rumors, and conspiracy theories. Honestly, this post is silly.
My entire family and my husband are in the Masons and/or Eastern Star. Many of my friends are in the Masons with my husband and this includes Christian ministers, which seems to matter to you.

I mean, give me a fucking break!

Also, ending this anti-Masons post with a comment about missing children, ie making assumptions Masons are somehow involved, is disgusting.

1000%
I know nothing about conspiracy theories? Nice assumption.
Yes your family are involved in masons, I'm not saying THEY'RE not good people. It's when you get to the top.

Well SOMEBODY is involved in it.
People from all sorts are, some masons and Christians and elites just happen to be part of it.

Last edited:
Ah . The new world order.. truth is so boring. Thankfully we have the internet, and cable television to give us the real facts about all the evil goings on..
I'm still waiting for a rescue mission to free all the sex slaves on Mars sent there by the Clintons..
Oh don't worry, Clinton didn't go to Epstein's island. Nothing to see here.

I dont think they're going to Mars lol. They'll never make it.

Albert Pike, highest ranking freemason in the United States. Fascinating figure.

Nothing to see here!

To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General (33rd Degree Masons), we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees: 'The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine.'

Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabalah.
The Blue Degrees are but the outer court...of the temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretation. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them...The true explanation is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry (those of the 32nd and 33rd degrees)
I know masonry is about kabalah, and gnosticism, sacred geometry and similar.

Albert Pike, highest ranking freemason in the United States. Fascinating figure.

Nothing to see here!

To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General (33rd Degree Masons), we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees: 'The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine.'

Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabalah.
The Blue Degrees are but the outer court...of the temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretation. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them...The true explanation is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry (those of the 32nd and 33rd degrees)
I was mostly ranting about 32 and 33rd degrees, yes.

I was mostly ranting about 32 and 33rd degrees, yes.

Unfortunately they are very common anywhere there is hierarchy and the churches are riddled with them and have been so for generations often pushing compromised bibles preaching false doctrines like pre-trib rapture as well the countless prosperity doctrines so beloved by the older generations. As for the churches trying to stay "trendy" are ridiculous at best and scandalous at worst though I do look forward to when the chickens come home to roost with many going bankrupt come the next financial crises. That all said I had to leave myself as I couldn't handle the closed mindedness and the cult vibes so common these days in the church be it the nearly emotionless drones that quote verses at anyone who doesn't conform never mind those who are struggling. Can say that besides the masons the rabbit hole only continues into an nearly bottomless abyss with there being so many secrets being kept from the people both inside and outside the churches that would make most puke that one day might come to light one scandal after another. So have your cold drinks and snacks on the ready as once the show gets started someday it will be one to behold.

Reactions: Kgal and ByTheWaves