Saru Inc

Schrödinger's Pussy
Donor
Sep 13, 2010
MBTI
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Ok I didn't see a thread on this, so mods feel free to move or delete this if it's indeed redundant.

What makes you really pissed? (More of relationship wise, not like "when the traffic light goes red")

For me personally:

- When people accuse me of not listening, or not paying attention.

- When people say I like something because everyone else does...

- When people say I'm not grateful

- When people say I need to be more aware of people's feelings. That makes me lolrage though.

- When I see a dishonest person climbing to the top and no one doing anything about it. EX: Don't ever watch movies with me XD

- When people call me close minded, because I have a value system.

That's mostly it for now.

being accused of teasing or being sarcastic when i'm being completely serious. really gets to me -.-

Reactions: rawr
The corruption of good/innocent/trusting/friendly/etc people.

I especially detest it when people are dragged down from being content with their life and into frustration by meddlesome, envious individuals.

I'm guessing this bugs me so much because it happened to me when I was a teen - I was so trusting and good natured, but a series of bastards and bitches have made me cynical beyond belief.

The corruption of good/innocent/trusting/friendly/etc people.

I especially detest it when people are dragged down from being content with their life and into frustration by meddlesome, envious individuals.

I'm guessing this bugs me so much because it happened to me when I was a teen - I was so trusting and good natured, but a series of bastards and bitches have made me cynical beyond belief.

Welcome to INFJ land. Stay. We have cupcakes with mini cookies in the frosting, and root beer.

-People asking questions that they don't really want the answer to. More specifically when people want to push my buttons by asking rapid questions, interrupting my answers with more questions with the simple object of getting me confused and off-kilter.

-People disrespecting me simply to get a rise out of me.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Lateness and not following rules/directions.

-Close-Mindedness
- LATENESS
- People who know they are wrong and continue to argue with me anyways
- Malevolence

1. Being told that I think I'm better then everyone else. (this makes me want to rage quit)

2. rumors, why on earth are people spreading rumors about me? WTF?

Fucking people....yep they piss me off....especially when their mouth's are open.

When people ask me personal questions when I have repeatedly shown that it pisses me off, but I can't tell them for fuck off because its the workplace.

At work when someone is so dang fussy and such a frigging busy body they have to come bother several times rather than just letting me handle the situation. Or if they don't like the answer, come ask me the same thing in a slightly different way.

In a relationship, it is passive aggressive behavior with a refusal to acknowledge that an issue exists. Hey, if I am saying I have an issue, doesn't that mean there is a problem? Maybe you are acting out of anger or maybe I am just being sensitive--who knows, but why say that nothing is wrong??? Gets me every time...

In a relationship, it is passive aggressive behavior with a refusal to acknowledge that an issue exists. Hey, if I am saying I have an issue, doesn't that mean there is a problem? Maybe you are acting out of anger or maybe I am just being sensitive--who knows, but why say that nothing is wrong??? Gets me every time...

that

Expecting me to know and care about your innermost thoughts and feelings.

I mean, thats not to say I won't, it's just that you shouldn't expect it off me as if it's a foregranted and easy task.

Expecting me to know and care about your innermost thoughts and feelings.

I mean, thats not to say I won't, it's just that you shouldn't expect it off me as if it's a foregranted and easy task.

You know, I was going to tell you my innermost thoughts and feelings, but I realise doing so pisses me off more than anything.

I especially hate it when someone asks how I'm feeling.

I see.

How do you feel about that Chazz?

I see.

How do you feel about that Chazz?

Yes, how do you feel about that Chaz? Does it hurt being dead bunny #11?

And Melkor... How do you NOT know my innermost feelings. I mean, I never show them so they aren't that hard to see... noob.

Some more:

Flaky people. GAHHHHH!!

People who are behind a cause for no reason. BAHHHH!!

Superiority complexes, control issues.

Manipulation! My daughter's teacher offered her a surprise if I did something. Not only was this teacher trying to manipulate me but she had the audacity to use my daughter! Happened on Monday. I'm still pissed!!!

When people ask me a question, then ignore the answer because it wasn't what they wanted to hear. When people get upset that I call them on their bullshit. If you don't want to be called out, then don't involve me in your personal drama's. It's simple really. I am not the person to come to for sympathy, I am a sympathy free zone. But if you want some refreshing honesty on how you are fucking up your own life, I'm here for you....:m052:

When people accuse me of being insensitive merely because I refuse to empower their victim mentality. Come on, really, if you never look at how you create your own situations then how will you ever live anything else? Yes, yes darling the whole world is out to get you, don't you feel empowered now? :m100: