PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH THOSE BUTTONS. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH THOSE BUTTONS.

Indesiciveness. Ironically (if that's the correct use of the term) I can be really indescive as an infj

I do don't function well when people are dishonest. There's no need to lie to me. I got my big girl pants on and I can take it.

I can't stand it when a person is focused on who's to blame. Who cares, isn't it more important to resolve the issue?

I am disgusted when a person purposefully hurts another person. There's no need for low blows. I'm sorry you are so underdeveloped you can't articulate your feelings but it's no need to run me down into the ground.

Wow...this thread got me amped up. :)

Indesiciveness. Ironically (if that's the correct use of the term) I can be really indescive as an infj
^^^^^Yes, you can be , but you're still epic :)

One word - EGO.

When people act a certain way because their ego tells them to, not because it's the moral or ethical choice.

Being ignored, especially in group conversation, which is almost an unavoidable reality considering my demeanor. Whenever someone talks over me or doesn't acknowledge what I said, it nearly always throws me into a rage, sometimes quite visibly.

I also dislike being criticized when I didn't ask for an opinion and the rebuttal that I should value the criticism anyway, as it can only do good. To me, that assumption is insensitive and disrespectful.