Pro Life or Pro Choice on Abortion? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Pro Life or Pro Choice on Abortion?

Pro-choice. But I don't like it how female fetuses are aborted in China because of their gender. :( So I don't think that abortion is the morally right choice in just any situation and I guess I could say that I'm both pro-life and pro-choice.

Pro life... Even tho life sucks I think everyone should have to endure the existence... Even babies:)

Pro life... Even tho life sucks I think everyone should have to endure the existence... Even babies:)

In those terms, I actually think that the 'parents' ought to take a real humble goddam look at themselves before they bring a child into this evil world for selfish purposes...

Reactions: AhSver
I am speaking in general... My desire for children would be for the greater good of humanity... PG:) Plus I had to give a sarcastic reason for my being pro life... U know?

I am both pro-life and pro choice!
In fact a great position. Being pro-life doesn't mean to be against the choice, and being pro-choice doesn't mean that you don't like life.
These names in reality don't make much sense.

I am speaking in general... My desire for children would be for the greater good of humanity... PG:) Plus I had to give a sarcastic reason for my being pro life... U know?

Haha yea I know. A valid reason in my opinion! =)

In fact a great position. Being pro-life doesn't mean to be against the choice, and being pro-choice doesn't mean that you don't like life.
These names in reality don't make much sense.

Ahh yes AhSver !!! :) You got me, I fully agree !!! ^^

To all you guys out there: be lucky you don't have to give birth.

I wouldn't follow a religion, just my common sense.

1 death is better than 2, and if I was raped, I probably couldn't love the child and I don't want to put it through a bad childhood.
If the situation wasn't right, I'd wonder: am I able to fullfill the baby's needs so that it has some kind of future?
If I would be, I'd keep it.

I'm pro-choice, because I think women should be able to decide if they want to keep it or not.
I'm just a simple manz, and I have no right of refusing / demanding abortion.

pro-choice, under certain limitations.

A. Ask the patient to let the child born, and later give them for adoption
B. One should not have an abortion after the prenancy has reached 3 months.

Pro choice.

If I was impregenated for some reason, I'd kill it. And I'd enjoy it too.

Pro-Life.

I have ethical reservations about abortion. Because I do, I don't risk impregnating women who I am not married to.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Truth Eternity