Presidential candidate discussion for 2016 | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Presidential candidate discussion for 2016

I'm buying one of these.

image.jpg

I propose, (and I’m certainly not the first) that we have a “No Confidence” vote.
If enough people mark that box then the two candidates either A.) Are tossed out and we have a quick election cycle (though what a shitstorm) or B.) the votes are then counted (as they should be) and the popular winner is declared…instead of delegates and super-delagates and the PEOPLE not actually being wholly counted.
It’ll never happen, but it would be far more democratic than the system we have in place now.

What if everyone runs as an independent? With exception of Hillary of course. Shell probably be in jail by then.

What if everyone runs as an independent? With exception of Hillary of course. Shell probably be in jail by then.

Wanna make a wager that she never sees any jail time…ever?

Wanna make a wager that she never sees any jail time…ever?

never is too long a time, how about she will not be indicted by a recognized criminal court in the USA between now and Nov 4.?

never is too long a time, how about she will not be indicted by a recognized criminal court in the USA between now and Nov 4.?

Ill take the wager that she is indicted by July.

The wager is for her to go to jail…good luck.

The wager [MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION] put forward was about indictment. Jail will take longer but she will go. It will make for an interesting footnote in history.

The wager @Stu put forward was about indictment. Jail will take longer but she will go. It will make for an interesting footnote in history.

Another forgotten footnote either way.

Only Obama has the authority to bring an indictment against Clinton, which isn't likely to happen. It is an executive order authorized and enforced under the authority of the President by way of the Justice Department.

The author’s main point is that the White House is currently hedging their bets by playing both sides of the fence, so to speak. Barack Obama, through the offices of his Attorney General, is allowing the FBI to move forward with the investigation, but Justice isn’t taking part in the process so there is no grand jury. In this way the President hopes to avoid the appearance of shielding Hillary from the long arm of the law while simultaneously protecting himself from the wolves in his own party who would be howling for blood if he brought Loretta Lynch in to make Clinton an “official target” of an investigation while she’s running for president.

All valid in my opinion, but then Andrew goes on to say that the President wouldn’t dare stand athwart the call of justice, and he’s placing his faith in the credentials of FBI Director James Comey.

Jim is tough, he is smart, and if there is a case to be made here, he will make it. And if he makes it, it will be bulletproof.

Of course, making the case would not mean the FBI could force attorney general Loretta Lynch — and the president to whom she answers — to pursue the case. The FBI cannot convene a grand jury and present an indictment. But you’d best believe the FBI can make the Obama administration look very bad if it shrinks from doing so. Then it will be a matter of how far Barack Obama is willing to stick his neck out for Hillary Clinton.

I’m betting: not that far.

Mccarthy clearly has a lot more faith in the system than I do. And to be clear, I’m not knocking James Comey here. I’ll take him at his word that he’s a conscientious servant of the law and that he’ll do his best to see any guilty parties brought before a judge and jury. But as Mccarthy freely admits, all Comey can really do is make the Obama administration look very bad if they fail to unleash the Justice Department on the case. But when has that stopped them before? As we’ve mentioned here more times than I can count, an IG brought forward a case against Huma Abedin on embezzlement charges and Attorney General simply passed on it. They didn’t care how bad anything looked. They simply weren’t going to go after anyone associated with Clinton or the White House inner circle.

Are we to believe that now Loretta Lynch would impanel a grand jury to go after Secretary Clinton over the classified information on her server? Andrew seems to think that failing to do so would require Barack Obama sticking his neck out on her behalf and that he would somehow balk at the idea. I’m not seeing it, though I’d love to be wrong.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/01/...o-about-hillary-clinton-without-a-grand-jury/

The President has all authority to declassify whatever information he wants and has authority to pardon, ignore, or excuse Clinton's activities if he so chooses. It's NOT likely to happen. It may make him look bad, but that is likely as far as it will go.

Another forgotten footnote either way.

Sorry about the negative tag. I was trying to hit reply.
Im fine if its a forgotten footnote just so long as she is as well.

Sorry about the negative tag. I was trying to hit reply.
Im fine if its a forgotten footnote just so long as she is as well.

You know…whenever I look at your animated avatar I think “Hypno-nipples”.

If that has permanently tainted the avatar, I apologize.

Why not just write Sanders in?

Because I don't think Sanders will actually have a shot at winning if he's not the democratic nominee, and I'd rather bolster the percentages for the libertarian party in the election if my vote isn't going to contribute towards a possible winner. I'm mainly a libertarian in philosophy, especially in regards to social issues, but I do like Bernie Sanders if given the choice. I won't vote for Clinton simply because of her views on the second amendment and her agenda to push more gun legislation. I know sanders has talked on the subject a bit, and said some things I disagree with, but I ultimately don't think he cares. His primary objective is social programs (college funding, healthcare, social security, etc.) and I'm fine with that.

Because I don't think Sanders will actually have a shot at winning if he's not the democratic nominee, and I'd rather bolster the percentages for the libertarian party in the election if my vote isn't going to contribute towards a possible winner. I'm mainly a libertarian in philosophy, especially in regards to social issues, but I do like Bernie Sanders if given the choice. I won't vote for Clinton simply because of her views on the second amendment and her agenda to push more gun legislation. I know sanders has talked on the subject a bit, and said some things I disagree with, but I ultimately don't think he cares. His primary objective is social programs (college funding, healthcare, social security, etc.) and I'm fine with that.

Yeah but Gary Johnson has even less of a chance.

JebMAD.jpeg

MAD-Magazine-Dr-Knowlittle_55e710fca31723.87435058.jpg

32316d05f42563d3285d529f0c1a8419.jpg

It works pretty well in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Strong economies, high standard of living and a highly educated mass of people.

12548917_1231772306833745_731652823875113333_n.jpg

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION] The whole birther movement all of it is covertly racist. Just because you are too smart to come right out and say you think blacks are inferior to whites doesn't mean you aren't a racist. 29 % of Americans still think Obama is a secret Muslim which is just a way of stigmatizing him, of rejecting him as "a true American". This idea that Obama is a foreign born president and illegitimate is based on nothing but racism. Everyone knows it, including Trump and every one of his supporters. They just can't stand the idea of a black man as president and think he must be there illegitmately. The white man is losing power and privilege in America and they can't stand it. Being white no longer shelters you from living in a ghetto, your kids being hooked on drugs, or dependency on government handouts. Now the economic downturn is savaging all Americans more equally than it has it the past, and many poorer and middle class whites, well they just don't like that too much and they are looking for someone to blame for their misfortunes.

The Vetting — Exclusive — Obama’s Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: ‘Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii’

Note from Senior Management:

Andrew Breitbart was never a “Birther,” and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of “Birtherism.” In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

Yet Andrew also believed that the complicit mainstream media had refused to examine President Obama’s ideological past, or the carefully crafted persona he and his advisers had constructed for him.

It is for that reason that we launched “The Vetting,” an ongoing series in which we explore the ideological background of President Obama (and other presidential candidates)—not to re-litigate 2008, but because ideas and actions have consequences.

It is also in that spirit that we discovered, and now present, the booklet described below—one that includes a marketing pitch for a forthcoming book by a then-young, otherwise unknown former president of the Harvard Law Review.

It is evidence—not of the President’s foreign origin, but that Barack Obama’s public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times.

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama’s then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

The booklet, which was distributed to “business colleagues” in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama’s anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White—which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

The booklet, which is thirty-six pages long, is printed in blue ink (and, on the cover, silver/grey ink), using offset lithography. It purports to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976.

Jay Acton no longer represents Obama. However, Jane Dystel still lists Obama as a client on her agency’s website.

According to the booklet itself, the text was edited by Miriam Goderich, who has since become Dystel’s partner at Dystel & Goderich, an agency founded in 1994. Breitbart News attempted to reach Goderich by telephone several times over several days. Her calls are screened by an automated service that requires callers to state their name and company, which we did. She never answered.

The design of the booklet was undertaken by Richard Bellsey, who has since closed his business. Bellsey, reached by telephone, could not recall the exact details of the booklet, but told Breitbart News that it “sounds like one of our jobs, like I did for [Acton & Dystel] twenty years ago or more.”

The parade of authors alongside Obama in the booklet includes politicians, such as former Speaker of the House Tip O’Neill; sports legends, such as Joe Montana and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar; and numerous Hollywood celebrities.

The reverse side of the page that features Barack Obama includes former Green Party presidential candidate Ralph Nader and early-1990s “boy band” pop sensation New Kids On the Block.

Error?​

In fact, in a companion article, we find that Acton and Dystel was stating that Obama was born in Kenya up until 2007! Archive.org shows that the Dystel website was using this bio two months after Obama declared for the Presidency. If they had made a mistake, you would think they would have spotted it and corrected it in the intervening 16 years. If my literary bio said I was born in Africa when I wasn't, I think I might want to correct it, especially if I were sitting in the US Senate and planning to run for President.

The mainstream media is already trying to spin this as a simple mistake by an editor at the agency. That editor has already made a statement to that effect. Is that believable? No, of course not. An editor does not make a mistake of that magnitude, letting it stand for 16 years through numerous updates. This is not the bio of a nobody. It is not a bio gathering dust on a vanity site. This is the bio of a then US Senator and multi-book author, on the site of a major literary agency. And it is concerning his birthplace — not a minor detail. A mistake on his height — 5'10" instead of 5'11" or something like that — might possibly pass uncorrected for a few months. But Kenya versus US? There is no way that could be an oversight or a mistake. The only oversight was not destroying all the evidence.

The claim that this was a fact-checking oversight by an editor has also been disproved by Breitbart.com researchers, who have found that the agency requests that authors submit their own bios. Are we to believe that Obama forgot to fact-check his own birthplace?

This confirms the claims of 2008 Presidential candidate Alan Keyes, who has been telling us that Obama admitted to the Kenya birth up to the time of his run for Presidency. Witnesses including Keyes have testified that Obama admitted to his Kenya birth in a debate with Keyes when running for US Senate in Illinois in 2004.

This also confirms many reports from African newspapers and the Associated Press, which had been reporting an African birth for Obama up until the present time.
http://www.abeldanger.net/2014/11/obamas-literary-agent-acton-dystel.html

WAS OBAMA ONCE AN INDONESIAN CITIZEN? HERE’S WHAT WE FOUND WHEN WE WENT THERE LOOKING

Posted on November 5, 2012 at 7:51am
by Charles C. Johnson

As part of our series on President Obama’s education and past, we interviewed Barack Obama’s first-ever principal, Father Bart Janssen. Our freelance correspondent, Charles C. Johnson, went all the way to Indonesia to find out more about Obama’s past. ​

Enrollment documents viewed by TheBlaze confirm that a young Barack Obama was listed as an Indonesian citizen and a Muslim on school registration in the 1960s. And while the document has been reported on before, albeit lightly, TheBlaze has compiled the most complete view thus far of the document and the circumstances surrounding it — including an interview with the president’s first-ever principal while he was in Indonesia. TheBlaze repeatedly photographed the document in the office of the current headmaster of Santo Fransiskus Assisis, a Catholic school that Obama attended from January 1968 to December 1970 in Jakarta. The record shows that Obama (or his parents) — at least for the period of his life — claimed to be an Indonesian citizen, that he took the last name Soetoro (the last name of his stepfather, Lolo), that his religion was listed as Islam, and that he was born in Honolulu.

A picture of Obama’s school registration at the Santo Fransiskus Assisis school in Jakarta, Indonesia. The first line notes his name, the second line shows where he was born, the third line notes his citizenship, and the sixth line shows religious affiliation. (Photo: Charles Johnson/TheBlaze

Fastforward: Why the School Obama Attended After St. Fransiskus Is Just as Important

While Obama’s time at Santo Fransiskus is important (and we’ll explore it in more detail shortly), it’s just as crucial to fastforward to when Obama left the school. According to records at Santo Fransiskus Assisis, Obama left after 1970 because his family moved. That move was due to Lolo leaving Dinas Topografi, a mapmaking survey company that contracted with the Indonesian army — which is listed in the document we viewed — to join Union Oil where he became a well-connected government liaison officer.

That job came with perks, among them access to some of the best schools for young Barry Soetoro. That’s evident by the young Obama attending Besuki School, one of the three best public schools in Indonesia, after leaving St. Fransiskus. Besuki School is the sort of place the connected send their children when they are not already sending them to the pricy international school. (This is an important detail because once Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, got a job working for the Ford Foundation in 1980, and after she had divorced Lolo Soetoro, she began sending her daughter, Maya, to Jakarta International School.)

In a taped interview in Indonesian and subsequent email with Akhmad Solikhin, Besuki’s current principal, he told my Indonesian translator and me that, other than Obama, there has only been one non-Indonesian at the school — a Dutch student. That’s not surprising considering Besuki School, founded in 1934, was formerly Carpentier Alting Stichting Nassau School — a school run and controlled by the Dutch for the Dutch colonialists and the Indonesian elite. In 1962 — before Obama attended in 1970 — it was taken over by the Indonesian government. Besuki was then and is now a prestigious place where potential students sit on waitlists. In fact, in 2007 Besuki began using a mandatory admissions test to try and cut down on the number of Indonesian children trying to get in.

Why is this all important? Because given that history, it doesn’t seem likely that the school would have wasted one of their prized seats on a student not claiming to be Indonesian, especially when it was the sort of place that educated the children of government officials and the well-to-do.
http://www.abeldanger.net/2012/11/father-bart-janssen-barrys-first-ever.html

Catholic school in Indonesia seeks recognition for its role in Obama's life

By Andrew Higgins
Friday, April 9, 2010

JAKARTA, INDONESIA -- Long shadowed in the United States by dark rumors that he attended a radical Muslim school while growing up in Indonesia, President Obama faces pressure from some old school pals to finally come clean about the past.

"The truth is clear," said Indra Madewa, the president's childhood neighbor, who played daily with the boy he knew as "Barry," a chubby American from Hawaii. "We know he's busy, but we just want to refresh his memory."

What Madewa and other old friends want to remind Obama about won't bring any joy to those in the United States who contend that the president is a closet Muslim. The truth, they say, is this: While Obama went to Besuki, a mostly Muslim school, for less than a year, he spent most of his four years in Indonesia studying at Santo Fransiskus Asisi, a Roman Catholic school run at the time by a stern Dutch priest. Classes began and ended each day with Christian prayers.

Obama Visits the Nation That Knew Him as Barry​

Jakarta regards Mr. Obama as a local boy made good, and he remains extremely popular throughout Indonesia. But his last-minute postponements of three previously planned visits here have clearly sapped the enthusiasm surrounding his homecoming, even among his most ardent supporters.

In 1967, Indonesia was still reeling from the aftershocks of an attempted Communist coup that led to the killing of at least 500,000 people. Suharto, the general who would rule Indonesia through the late 1990s, was about to assume power and launch an authoritarian era called the New Order.

Mr. Obama, his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, and his Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, moved into a one-story house in a district called Menteng-Dalam. At the time, it was a new neighborhood where natives of Jakarta, known as Betawis, lived with an increasing number of newcomers from different corners of Java and Sumatra, the main islands in Indonesia. The area was connected to the electric grid only a couple of years before Mr. Obama moved in.

Mr. Obama’s family rented the guest house inside a compound belonging to a prominent physician. There, according to the neighborhood’s longtime residents, the young Obama, who had already experienced differences in class and religion in his short stay in Indonesia, was exposed to another aspect of Jakarta’s diversity.

His nanny was an openly gay man who, in keeping with Indonesia’s relaxed attitudes toward homosexuality, carried on an affair with a local butcher, longtime residents said. The nanny later joined a group of transvestites called Fantastic Dolls, who, like the many transvestites who remain fixtures of Jakarta’s streetscape, entertained people by dancing and playing volleyball.
http://www.abeldanger.net/2012/11/chubby-barry-soetoro-in-jakarta.html

Revealed: Barack Obama's gay transgender prostitute nanny who made him laugh by trying on his mother's lipstick
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-nanny-cracked-trying-mothers-lipstick.html

President Obama Makes Some Very Disturbing Announcements!

[video=youtube;PB5ig6tzDIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB5ig6tzDIQ[/video]

One of his executive orders basically legalizes slavery once more, how ironic.