Presidential candidate discussion for 2016 | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Presidential candidate discussion for 2016

Well…Mexico basically told him to fuck off with them funding the wall idea of Trump’s.
And yes those bankruptcies DO matter, he was the owner/financier and ran them into the ground….if Daddy hadn’t bailed him out and we didn’t have dumb as shit bankruptcy laws that only the rich can use, he would be missing a few teeth and eating at the soup kitchen.
He’s a demagogue in the worst way.
But…he is the creation of the GOP and their push to go more right…now we’re into crazy town and everyone is uncomfortable.
Cruz isn’t any better…he thinks that God has preordained him to be President - now that’s fucking scary.
My god…please don’t let any of these moronic muppets (including Hillary) win!!!
Come on Sanders…don’t get assassinated…you can do it.

Of course Mexico is going to say that and Trumps idea of a physical wall is both ignorant and unnecessary.

Trump is NOT a creation of the gop. Hes a creation of Obama and the gops related inaction.
Cruz's main failing is his religious pandering.
Sanders wont be assassinated. Hes just going to die in his shoes...soon. I mean, pictures dont lie.

I tailored nothing. I did not change what Eco wrote back in 1995. Lot of people have made the comparison between Hitler and Obama. It's ridiculous. Look at the Eco list. How many of these do you think apply to Trump?

I tailored nothing. I did not change what Eco wrote back in 1995. Lot of people have made the comparison between Hitler and Obama. It's ridiculous. Look at the Eco list. How many of these do you think apply to Trump?

Hitler was a human or at least, physically human. Im sure you can draw comparisons where you want to in many people if you look hard enough. Obama, Trump, Hitler, Dr. Suess.

Here is my question though. Why is it when someone wants to imply how bad something should be perceived Hilter is one of the gotos for that? Hitler was one person. The people that followed him were the bigger atrocity. They were the ones who committed the horrors we know of today. They had the choice to take it or leave it so to speak.

He was the leader (der fuhrer) the atrocities were committed in his name. He was the origin of the ideas and bears the responsibility. If we could some bring him back to life and interview him, I doubt that he would deny this

He did not come out of thin air The ideas that inspired him have historical context. The German people followed him or did not follow him for various reasons. Some believed in him and accept his ideas, though I suspect these were a minority. Others just went along and did not actively resist and accepted what he had to say on an emotional level only. Some actively resisted, but again these people were a minority.

"Do not seek Adolf Hitler with your mind. You will find him through the strength of your hearts."
Joseph Goebbels

Such is the nature of fascism, an ideology with no coherent ideology that appeals to emotion primarily.

This appeal to emotion primarily is the danger of Trump.

He was the leader (der fuhrer) the atrocities were committed in his name. He was the origin of the ideas and bears the responsibility. If we could some bring him back to life and interview him, I doubt that he would deny this

He did not come out of thin air The ideas that inspired him have historical context. The German people followed him or did not follow him for various reasons. Some believed in him and accept his ideas, though I suspect these were a minority. Others just went along and did not actively resist and accepted what he had to say on an emotional level only. Some actively resisted, but again these people were a minority.

"Do not seek Adolf Hitler with your mind. You will find him through the strength of your hearts."
Joseph Goebbels

Such is the nature of fascism, an ideology with no coherent ideology that appeals to emotion primarily.

This appeal to emotion primarily is the danger of Trump.

Lol wtf is this.

Godwin's Law, obviously.

Top kek.
[video=youtube;_Su2cIP-onU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Su2cIP-onU[/video]

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION] Trump is 100% a creation of the GOP. They used Trump and his racist birther nonsense and refused to denounce it, let it fester and encouraged it to grow. Romney begged for Trump's endorsement in the last election! Now the chickens have come home to roost! The self-immolation of the GOP is fun to watch.

[MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION] Not Godwin's Law, just an honest assessment of Trump and his relationship to fascism

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION] Trump is 100% a creation of the GOP. They used Trump and his racist birther nonsense and refused to denounce it, let it fester and encouraged it to grow. Romney begged for Trump's endorsement in the last election! Now the chickens have come home to roost! The self-immolation of the GOP is fun to watch.

[MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION] Not Godwin's Law, just an honest assessment of Trump and his relationship to fascism
Dont agree. And please give me one instance of anything hes said that is racist. A single quote from him will do. One.

Came across this on good 'ol imgur, thought it would be relevant to post here.

FOzV7Of.jpg

What do you guys think?

Reactions: acd
[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION] The whole birther movement all of it is covertly racist. Just because you are too smart to come right out and say you think blacks are inferior to whites doesn't mean you aren't a racist. 29 % of Americans still think Obama is a secret Muslim which is just a way of stigmatizing him, of rejecting him as "a true American". This idea that Obama is a foreign born president and illegitimate is based on nothing but racism. Everyone knows it, including Trump and every one of his supporters. They just can't stand the idea of a black man as president and think he must be there illegitmately. The white man is losing power and privilege in America and they can't stand it. Being white no longer shelters you from living in a ghetto, your kids being hooked on drugs, or dependency on government handouts. Now the economic downturn is savaging all Americans more equally than it has it the past, and many poorer and middle class whites, well they just don't like that too much and they are looking for someone to blame for their misfortunes.

Reactions: Skarekrow
[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION] The whole birther movement all of it is covertly racist. Just because you are too smart to come right out and say you think blacks are inferior to whites doesn't mean you aren't a racist. 29 % of Americans still think Obama is a secret Muslim which is just a way of stigmatizing him, of rejecting him as "a true American". This idea that Obama is a foreign born president and illegitimate is based on nothing but racism. Everyone knows it, including Trump and every one of his supporters. They just can't stand the idea of a black man as president and think he must be there illegitmately. The white man is losing power and privilege in America and they can't stand it. Being white no longer shelters you from living in a ghetto, your kids being hooked on drugs, or dependency on government handouts. Now the economic downturn is savaging all Americans more equally than it has it the past, and many poorer and middle class whites, well they just don't like that too much and they are looking for someone to blame for their misfortunes.

You are joking right?

This makes me chuckle every time.

[video=youtube;jcWbpGMzSjc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcWbpGMzSjc[/video]

If Bernie wins the democratic nomination I'm voting for him, if Clinton wins I'm voting for Gary Johnson. I would have voted Rubio over Clinton, but I won't vote for trump or cruz at all.

[video=youtube;GcxKooNIPo4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcxKooNIPo4[/video]

Michael Moore invades Google and says that he wanted Donald Trump for President back in 1999 (~3:40, 3:00-4:00). This guy is ahead of his time ... :couch2:

(There is a general discussion of Trump's candidacy 4:00-9:00.)​

Last edited:
Trump is not conservative. Never was.

2016, America looses even more.

MAD-Magazine-Gulf-Wars-2-Poster.jpg

Now that Jeb! is no longer in the race, Hollywood will not be making Gulf War III. I want to see the sequel of the Clone of the Attack ... :m142:

MAD-Magazine-Gulf-Wars-2-Poster.jpg

Now that Jeb! is no longer in the race, Hollywood will not be making Gulf War III. I want to see the sequel of the Clone of the Attack ... :m142:

They’ll just get a new Director to make it….starring Jar-Jar Binks as Donald Trump.

They’ll just get a new Director to make it….starring Jar-Jar Binks as Donald Trump.

Yup, and Sanders as the the darkside emperor, Hillary as the Dune type worm creature.

If Bernie wins the democratic nomination I'm voting for him, if Clinton wins I'm voting for Gary Johnson. I would have voted Rubio over Clinton, but I won't vote for trump or cruz at all.
Why not just write Sanders in?