Presidential candidate discussion for 2016 | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Presidential candidate discussion for 2016

When he saw how much attention he got with the birther thing, and how many people went with him on it, and how many of those actually and ardently believed it, he saw a real opening for both self promotion and a shot at the office.

I wasnt alive when Hitler was but I was never scared of him and the things I read of him. This is true of Obama as well. I have always been vastly more concerned with the people who follow those people.

@Skarekrow of the times I have posted links, information etc its ignored by you. You continue to talk as if you have not even understood what it is you are looking at. So yeah, I dont spend a lot of time concerned with trying to convince you of anything. You have a preconceived notion of what you want the world to be and anything that doesn't fit into that doesn't register with you and in fact seems to anger you to a point where I find I have to word things so as not to cause your ice to break.
Anyway theres absolutely no reason for me to post links. This is the 21st century and there are search engines abound for anyone who wishes to pursue information on...well anything.

You don’t post links of jack dude…you never post statistical or factual info...you just talk about your opinion and what you think you know but never back up.
Then you resort to personal attacks that I’m living in a fantasy land like you always do.
I’m done with your biased thread.

You don’t post links of jack dude…you never post statistical or factual info...you just talk about your opinion and what you think you know but never back up.
Then you resort to personal attacks that I’m living in a fantasy land like you always do.
I’m done with your biased thread.

I never disputed what you posted. I simply made the statement that its not like voting corruption a democrat only thing, far from it. If you are done with the thread its only because I am making the attempt to keep you from making it bias.

Oh and by the way the vast majority of the statistical / factual stuff you post isnt either. Taking numbers from a group or individual that no one recognizes except for a few fringe groups who in turn want to use it as proof doesnt count as factual.

I need to apologize though. I really try to keep from being effected at all by what you post. I should know better. I kind of feel like I am back on the play ground with another kid telling me something I know isnt true and getting upset by it. As a thinking adult I should be able to ignore it. Its my fault for playing into your game so...sorry.

Last edited:
I never disputed what you posted. I simply made the statement that its not like voting corruption a democrat only thing, far from it. If you are done with the thread its only because I am making the attempt to keep you from making it bias.

When someone disputes something (which is what you were doing despite what you say) he holds the burden of proof that it isn’t true.
You ignore this fallacy entirely.
Show me facts, statistics and figures…not your opinion or second hand remembrances.

Also….going back and editing what you said after I’ve given you a response is pretty lame.

Also….going back and editing what you said after I’ve given you a response is pretty lame.

I did not do that deliberately. Occasionally I add things to what I have already posted. This happens quite a bit when I edit. If you had any idea how I type on this phone. Its actually kind of funny. I literally have a single line of text I can see when typing. .

Anyway please again accept my deepest apologies.

I did not do that deliberately. Occasionally I add things to what I have already posted. This happens quite a bit when I edit. If you had any idea how I type on this phone. Its actually kind of funny. I literally have a single line of text I can see when typing. .

Anyway please again accept my deepest apologies.

All I wanted was some counter facts to the article I posted because by starting your post with “Ha ha ha ha ha ha….” is immediately dismissive of what I have posted - so if it is so laughable then show how it is so…because I keep finding articles condemning what has taken place there and not so many with statistical data to the contrary.
I just don’t get why you have to start a post back to me like that?
I get you may have missed my post while you were editing it, fine.
I apologize if I have said something to offend you, that is not, nor has not been my intention and I hate the name calling and negative insinuations.

All I wanted was some counter facts to the article I posted because by starting your post with “Ha ha ha ha ha ha….” is immediately dismissive of what I have posted - so if it is so laughable then show how it is so…because I keep finding articles condemning what has taken place there and not so many with statistical data to the contrary.
I just don’t get why you have to start a post back to me like that?
I get you may have missed my post while you were editing it, fine.
I apologize if I have said something to offend you, that is not, nor has not been my intention and I hate the name calling and negative insinuations.

No you are right. That was a poor response on my part.

I wasnt alive when Hitler was but I was never scared of him and the things I read of him. This is true of Obama as well. I have always been vastly more concerned with the people who follow those people.
yeah, obama is hitler, voting for the dems is akin to genocidal facism. succinct observation, you are like a genius or something. How am I not supposed to be outrageously insulted by this kind of hyperbole?

yeah, obama is hitler, voting for the dems is akin to genocidal facism. succinct observation, you are like a genius or something. How am I not supposed to be outrageously insulted by this kind of hyperbole?

I did not say Obama was Hitler. My intent was to show that people follow blindly into a future where there is none.

I haven't met Trump was but could see clearly by what I heard and read that he is an asshole. This is true of @Eventhorazine as well.
My intent is to show that people who think that those who misunderstand them may be perceiving them clearly.

My intent is to show that people who think that those who misunderstand them may be perceiving them clearly.

I really do not see the similarity between Hitler and Obama but if you see one I guess it would lead you to the conclusion that others do as well. Both Obama and Hitler led people on a path that can be considered less than ideal. This is the only similarity I was implying. Still I find humor in how you chose to respond.
So are you saying you havent met me, that I am an asshole or both?
:)

Last edited:
I’m sure he goes to bed every night reassured by whatever happened that day that Murica is much more stupid than HE, D. Trump could ever be.
In in many respects his reassurances are correct…there is a huge swath of the nation that is just fucking braindead and couldn’t have a critical thought if they wanted to.
So for an egomaniacal narcissist, possible pathological liar, possible psychopath…he’s flying higher than Bubba-Joe smoking meth while doing 85 in his 18-wheeler down the I-5.
He’s constantly reminding everyone that he’s rich…oooohhhh…wow! Even after 4 bankruptcies…good managing there pal.
As if money is the yardstick of what makes a good president…but more than that it’s his yardstick of what makes someone worthwhile and the closest to “moral” in his eyes.
And a huge part of society here in Murica are about as deep as a soggy paper plate, to them the superficial and being money-hungry is a worthwhile pursuit.
If you need proof, just watch MTV for about 5 mins.
Glob save us all.

Those bankruptcies, lol. Anyone from the Northeast or close enough to New Jersey knows that Trump is a joke. I've been aware of his failures well before he decided to throw his hat in presidential race. He's only taken seriously by those who don't know any better (In other words, the uneducated).

If Trump becomes president (god forbid), here's my news headline prediction:

PRESIDENT TRUMP BUILDS WALL...FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY

It so easy to do when you're using o.p.m. (Other peoples money).

Those bankruptcies, lol. Anyone from the Northeast or close enough to New Jersey knows that Trump is a joke. I've been aware of his failures well before he decided to throw his hat in presidential race. He's only taken seriously by those who don't know any better (In other words, the uneducated).

If Trump becomes president (god forbid), here's my news headline prediction:

PRESIDENT TRUMP BUILDS WALL...FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY

It so easy to do when you're using o.p.m. (Other peoples money).

Well…Mexico basically told him to fuck off with them funding the wall idea of Trump’s.
And yes those bankruptcies DO matter, he was the owner/financier and ran them into the ground….if Daddy hadn’t bailed him out and we didn’t have dumb as shit bankruptcy laws that only the rich can use, he would be missing a few teeth and eating at the soup kitchen.
He’s a demagogue in the worst way.
But…he is the creation of the GOP and their push to go more right…now we’re into crazy town and everyone is uncomfortable.
Cruz isn’t any better…he thinks that God has preordained him to be President - now that’s fucking scary.
My god…please don’t let any of these moronic muppets (including Hillary) win!!!
Come on Sanders…don’t get assassinated…you can do it.

Pretty amazing that Trump has convinced 29% of the loudest Americans alive that they're silent and a majority.

RIP Trump

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen_Shot_2016-03-24_at_5.48.02_PM.png
    Screen_Shot_2016-03-24_at_5.48.02_PM.png
    52 KB · Views: 24
Ok Here's the thing. Obama and Hitler, no similarity, absolutely none. Obama has worked strictly within the framework of the US political system, Hitler was never elected to office, he seized power. He had nothing but contempt for democracy and wasn't afraid to say so. He was an unrepentant racist who believed in all manner of pseudo-science and crackpot theories to back up his bizarre beliefs. He as also full of hate and anger. Many Germans at the time were angry as well, angry at their defeat, angry to see their economy in the toilet, and were looking for someone to blame for their misfortune.

Since we are the topic of fascism, the Italian author Umberto Eco, in his 1995 essay "Eternal Fascism", lists the general properties of fascist ideology. He argues that it is not possible to organize these into a coherent system, but that "it is enough that one of them be present to allow fascism to coagulate around it". He uses the term "Ur-fascism" as a generic description of different historical forms of fascism.

(1) "The Cult of Tradition", combining cultural syncretism with a rejection of modernism.
(2) "The Cult of Action for Action's Sake", which dictates that action is of value in itself, and should be taken without intellectual reflection. This, says Eco, is connected with anti-intellectualism and irrationalism, and often manifests in attacks on modern culture and science.
(3) "Disagreement Is Treason" - fascism devalues intellectual discourse and critical reasoning as barriers to action.
(4) "Fear of Difference", which fascism seeks to exploit and exacerbate, often in the form of racism or an appeal against foreigners and immigrants.
(5) "Appeal to a Frustrated Middle Class", fearing economic pressure from the demands and aspirations of lower social groups.
(6) "Obsession with a Plot" and the hyping-up of an enemy threat; This often involves an appeal to xenophobia (such as the German elite's 'fear'of the 1930s Jewish populace's businesses and well-doings, see also anti-Semitism) with an identification of their being an internal security threat: He also cites Pat Robertson's book The New World Order as a prominent example of a plot obsession.
(7) "Pacifism is Trafficking with the Enemy" because "Life is Permanent Warfare" - there must always be an enemy to fight; Both fascist Germany under Hitler and Italy under Mussolini worked first to organize and clean up their respective countries and then build the war machines that they later intended to and did use, despite Germany being under restrictions of the Versailles treaty to NOT build a military force. This principle leads to a fundamental contradiction within fascism: the incompatibility of ultimate triumph with perpetual war.
(8) "Contempt for the Weak" - although a fascist society is elitist, everybody in the society is educated to become a hero; for example: the 1930s Germans, especially Hitler labeled Jews inferior humans thus weak as well as the physically disabled, the mentally retarded and mentally ill as weak–thus these "weak" or unwanteds were eliminated (executed) or "exterminated" (the Jews, or even Germans with disabilities).
(9) "Selective Populism" - the People have a common will, which is not delegated but directed by a dictator; This casts doubt upon a democratic institution, because the leader and government "no longer represent the Voice of the People".
(10) "Newspeak" - fascism employs and promotes an impoverished vocabulary in order to limit critical reasoning.

Listen to Trump how many these apply to him and what he stands for? I count at least 6

After Brussels, this election appears much simpler and much more energetic.

mlg_donald_trump_by_4assassinninja-d9l4ez7.jpg

RIP Trump

attachment.php

This is kind of a sad poll. Two losers pitted against each other to see who the biggest loser of the two is.

Ok Here's the thing. Obama and Hitler, no similarity, absolutely none. Obama has worked strictly within the framework of the US political system, Hitler was never elected to office, he seized power. He had nothing but contempt for democracy and wasn't afraid to say so. He was an unrepentant racist who believed in all manner of pseudo-science and crackpot theories to back up his bizarre beliefs. He as also full of hate and anger. Many Germans at the time were angry as well, angry at their defeat, angry to see their economy in the toilet, and were looking for someone to blame for their misfortune.

Since we are the topic of fascism, the Italian author Umberto Eco, in his 1995 essay "Eternal Fascism", lists the general properties of fascist ideology. He argues that it is not possible to organize these into a coherent system, but that "it is enough that one of them be present to allow fascism to coagulate around it". He uses the term "Ur-fascism" as a generic description of different historical forms of fascism.

(1) "The Cult of Tradition", combining cultural syncretism with a rejection of modernism.
(2) "The Cult of Action for Action's Sake", which dictates that action is of value in itself, and should be taken without intellectual reflection. This, says Eco, is connected with anti-intellectualism and irrationalism, and often manifests in attacks on modern culture and science.
(3) "Disagreement Is Treason" - fascism devalues intellectual discourse and critical reasoning as barriers to action.
(4) "Fear of Difference", which fascism seeks to exploit and exacerbate, often in the form of racism or an appeal against foreigners and immigrants.
(5) "Appeal to a Frustrated Middle Class", fearing economic pressure from the demands and aspirations of lower social groups.
(6) "Obsession with a Plot" and the hyping-up of an enemy threat; This often involves an appeal to xenophobia (such as the German elite's 'fear'of the 1930s Jewish populace's businesses and well-doings, see also anti-Semitism) with an identification of their being an internal security threat: He also cites Pat Robertson's book The New World Order as a prominent example of a plot obsession.
(7) "Pacifism is Trafficking with the Enemy" because "Life is Permanent Warfare" - there must always be an enemy to fight; Both fascist Germany under Hitler and Italy under Mussolini worked first to organize and clean up their respective countries and then build the war machines that they later intended to and did use, despite Germany being under restrictions of the Versailles treaty to NOT build a military force. This principle leads to a fundamental contradiction within fascism: the incompatibility of ultimate triumph with perpetual war.
(8) "Contempt for the Weak" - although a fascist society is elitist, everybody in the society is educated to become a hero; for example: the 1930s Germans, especially Hitler labeled Jews inferior humans thus weak as well as the physically disabled, the mentally retarded and mentally ill as weak—thus these "weak" or unwanteds were eliminated (executed) or "exterminated" (the Jews, or even Germans with disabilities).
(9) "Selective Populism" - the People have a common will, which is not delegated but directed by a dictator; This casts doubt upon a democratic institution, because the leader and government "no longer represent the Voice of the People".
(10) "Newspeak" - fascism employs and promotes an impoverished vocabulary in order to limit critical reasoning.

Listen to Trump how many these apply to him and what he stands for? I count at least 6

Taylored to compare Trump to Hitler. Nice. But seriously whos suggesting Obama and Hitler are similar?