Presidential candidate discussion for 2016 | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Presidential candidate discussion for 2016

born near the USA.jpg

CruzPolitifact.jpg

untitled.png

make_america_grate_again_9170265039.jpg

[video=youtube;_aFo_BV-UzI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI[/video]

Reactions: the
My uncle is absolutely convinced that the Democrats and specifically Hillary Clinton have hired Trump to play this part and implode the GOP.
But, maybe that’s is really people’s mentality…I would prefer conspiracy to the downright ignorant.

Not even possible. Trump is too much of a narcissist to even consider playing that role.

Not even possible. Trump is too much of a narcissist to even consider playing that role.

Then I guess I give people too much credit (intelligence wise).
*sigh*

Reactions: Skarekrow
Maybe Trump was running to gain more publicity for himself. (Even if he loses, he wins!) And now that he is winning, he is just rolling with it. What if this is the biggest troll evarrr!? (Still unsettling.)

Maybe Trump was running to gain more publicity for himself. (Even if he loses, he wins!) And now that he is winning, he is just rolling with it. What if this is the biggest troll evarrr!? (Still unsettling.)

I’m sure he goes to bed every night reassured by whatever happened that day that Murica is much more stupid than HE, D. Trump could ever be.
In in many respects his reassurances are correct…there is a huge swath of the nation that is just fucking braindead and couldn’t have a critical thought if they wanted to.
So for an egomaniacal narcissist, possible pathological liar, possible psychopath…he’s flying higher than Bubba-Joe smoking meth while doing 85 in his 18-wheeler down the I-5.
He’s constantly reminding everyone that he’s rich…oooohhhh…wow! Even after 4 bankruptcies…good managing there pal.
As if money is the yardstick of what makes a good president…but more than that it’s his yardstick of what makes someone worthwhile and the closest to “moral” in his eyes.
And a huge part of society here in Murica are about as deep as a soggy paper plate, to them the superficial and being money-hungry is a worthwhile pursuit.
If you need proof, just watch MTV for about 5 mins.
Glob save us all.

somewhat related, I think Merrick Garland is a solid choice - I feel that some Repubs are disagreeing with it as a matter of point, just to disagree with a democrat - i could be wrong.

He seems to me balanced, moderate, and humble - and we could use a lot of that.

Thoughts?

I kinda feel like he is trolling, and was like "oh damn, im actually doing good with it" and is riding it. Not funny though.

#NeverTrump #OpTrump

[video=youtube;Vi9R2qpmMz4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi9R2qpmMz4[/video]

On a serious note, I think Anonymous relies just as much or more on PR/marketing/publicity as they do "hacking" skill. Yes there's some talented people, and yes they've done some damage. Seems the majority of their attacks are DDoS though, which you can basically pay for as a service lol.

As someone both interested in politics and cybersecurity i'd be curious to see what happens lol.

Reactions: Wyote
On a serious note, I think Anonymous relies just as much or more on PR/marketing/publicity as they do "hacking" skill. Yes there's some talented people, and yes they've done some damage. Seems the majority of their attacks are DDoS though, which you can basically pay for as a service lol.

As someone both interested in politics and cybersecurity i'd be curious to see what happens lol.

At some point, a group will initiate an attack of greater severity/consequence. Whether it's during OpTrump/Hillary remains to be seen.

Reactions: rawr

I kinda feel like he is trolling, and was like "oh damn, im actually doing good with it" and is riding it. Not funny though.

This reminded me of this pic I saw the other day (never thought I'd compare Michael Cera to Donald Trump, but here we are)...

oYgb3Uh.jpg

This bullshit is rigged.

Florida poll workers allegedly turned away Democrat voters,
telling them that it was for ‘GOP voters only’

http://deadstate.org/florida-poll-w...telling-them-that-it-was-for-gop-voters-only/

BREAKING: Workers At Florida Polls Caught Hiding Democrat Ballots In Closet And Turning Away Voters

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/03...at-ballots-in-closet-and-turning-away-voters/

I thought the GOP was against voter fraud?​

I hate to repeat myself but this seems to keep happening...

Phoenix Mayor Calls for an Official Dept. of Justice Investigation into Arizona Primary

http://usuncut.com/politics/arizona-primary-voter-suppression/

Phoenix Mayor Calls for an Official Dept. of Justice Investigation into Arizona Primary

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
As opposed to the many many accounts of ballot machines being setup to change Republican votes to Democrat.
I think its safe to say voting fraud is committed by liberals to an extent what little happens else where can be likened to a drop of water in an ocean.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
As opposed to the many many accounts of ballot machines being setup to change Republican votes to Democrat.
I think its safe to say voting fraud is committed by liberals to an extent what little happens else where can be likened to a drop of water in an ocean.

listening to you two bicker reminds me why i generally hate discussing politics.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Again…you never provide links or proof…just talk.

Reactions: rawr

When he saw how much attention he got with the birther thing, and how many people went with him on it, and how many of those actually and ardently believed it, he saw a real opening for both self promotion and a shot at the office.

listening to you two bicker reminds me why i generally hate discussing politics.

Sure. I dont consider it bickering though. Just making sure both sides are seen and one isnt ignored.

Again…you never provide links or proof…just talk.
[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] of the times I have posted links, information etc its ignored by you. You continue to talk as if you have not even understood what it is you are looking at. So yeah, I dont spend a lot of time concerned with trying to convince you of anything. You have a preconceived notion of what you want the world to be and anything that doesn't fit into that doesn't register with you and in fact seems to anger you to a point where I find I have to word things so as not to cause your ice to break.
Anyway theres absolutely no reason for me to post links. This is the 21st century and there are search engines abound for anyone who wishes to pursue information on...well anything.