President Donald Trump | Page 42 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

i don't think this guy has his times tables down yet....division may be out of his reach
He doesn't need to spend any time on it, Dems have that covered.

Trump is doing his very best to help Democrats. Obamacare was an even bigger failure than anyone predicted. He's doing his best to put something in place that actually works. I don't think we should have any nationalized healthcare. Trump is working on it out of the kindness of his heart.
I say he should just sit back and let the whole thing blow up and when done, let the blame fall where it clearly belongs. Those who were to idiotic to ever make it work in the first place.

Well Trump has not kept his campaign promises. Yes in part to the party of obstruction but he should have factored that in. It still early but he needs to move.
Let's hope Hillary is at least in jail by the time the election roles around.
Hahahahahaha

Trump is doing his very best to help Democrats. Obamacare was an even bigger failure than anyone predicted. He's doing his best to put something in place that actually works. I don't think we should have any nationalized healthcare. Trump is working on it out of the kindness of his heart.
I say he should just sit back and let the whole thing blow up and when done, let the blame fall where it clearly belongs. Those who were to idiotic to ever make it work in the first place.
Yeah...it’s had nothing to do with the GOP party of obstruction blocking any and all bills that would have fixed said “issues” within the ACA.
Instead they work to throw wrenches in the gears.
What great plan have they had almost a decade to craft for us?
Back to pre-ACA, no protections for pre-existing conditions, and higher prices for all...all while kicking 24 million +...8 million of whom are children, off of health insurance in order to give million dollar tax breaks to him and his friends.
Trump himself would write of $2 million +
While the poor, disabled, the elderly and vulnerable are shafted.
Awesome bill.
So is the budget.
Can you even defend them?
Have you even read them?
The budget is like two pages so I think you can muster it.
You know for a 65 yr old person it will cost on average $15,000.00 more per year in health care expenses....yeah, really affordable for an elderly pensioner.
(That’s by the GOPs own CBO score)
(not even mentioning that the score counted savings accrued by more people dying)

I think about how much time he spends alone in the WH, no wife, no intimate relations. Just him and his TV.
So many reports of him acting out of anger, shouting at newscasters and aides.
It seems that every reporter and political adversary is needling him like some crazy uncle at thanks giving dinner
where we have all had too much to drink.
He is loosing his shit.

I think it is time for Jeff Sessions to begin prosecuting Hillary.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Really glad Trump is in office rather than that witch. She would sell her daughter to the highest bidder if she thought she could get away with it... and if there were any buyers.

Last edited:
Really glad Trump is in office rather than that witch. She would sell her daughter to the highest bidder if she thought she could get away with it.

13zv6ab.jpg

Darling Eventhorizon.

Chelsea Clinton is an adult with her own will and direction. Ya know?

LOL. Are you living in some kind of bizarre fantasy land where politicians are genuine sorcerers and sorceresses with mysterious and frightening magical powers, to curse us or bless us in pursuit of some inscrutable evil design born out of their own fantasies? You know, that's not really the case, right? It's some kind of silly bullshit you made up to cause things to sound more important or frightening or uncontrollable than they really are?

How about you come back down to Earth and discuss "reality" with the rest of us, dear?

13zv6ab.jpg

Darling Eventhorizon.

Chelsea Clinton is an adult with her own will and direction. Ya know?

LOL. Are you living in some kind of bizarre fantasy land where politicians are genuine sorcerers and sorceresses with mysterious and frightening magical powers, to curse us or bless us in pursuit of some inscrutable evil design born out of their own fantasies? You know, that's not really the case, right? It's some kind of silly bullshit you made up to cause things to sound more important or frightening or uncontrollable than they really are?

How about you come back down to Earth and discuss "reality" with the rest of us, dear?

635848701557637058-531880105_willl%20ferell.gif

Woke up this morning knowing Hillary isn't President, it's going to be an excellent day.

Trump needs to get cracking on all his promises. Time for people making threats to the Presidents life to start being thrown in jail.

I very much hope Trump rejects the climate deal in its entirety. Stating that he will wait until he has unbias information at his disposal before he makes any decision on what if any changes America should make.

Without expressing my political views in any manner, you are entitled to your opinions, and I respect your views. People fight and win or lose at times. This is just reality. People, however, are entitled to their opinions. :sunglasses:

NO DEAL. Get your fake news out of here world.

NO DEAL. Get your fake news out of here world.

If it’s fake then why bother say your are “renegotiating” it?
Makes no sense.
BTW, it won’t be till 2020 until we are officially “out” of the agreement.
Just fyi.
(plenty of time to be overturned)

Reactions: dang
If it’s fake then why bother say your are “renegotiating” it?
Makes no sense.
BTW, it won’t be till 2020 until we are officially “out” of the agreement.
Just fyi.
(plenty of time to be overturned)
Plenty of time not to fund it in the mean time.

Reactions: dang
Nasdaq at an all time high thanks to Trumps leadership. Nice.

I very much hope Trump rejects the climate deal in its entirety. Stating that he will wait until he has unbias information at his disposal before he makes any decision on what if any changes America should make.

Lol.

Hoping for the U.S. to ditch the climate deal is like saying: "Fuck clean air, water and food, I don't give a damn about future generations". In your situation, all at the expense of needing "unbiased" information.

Spineless.

Lol.

Hoping for the U.S. to ditch the climate deal is like saying: "Fuck clean air, water and food, I don't give a damn about future generations". In your situation, all at the expense of needing "unbiased" information.

Spineless.
Im sorry you feel that way. However I am ecstatic that you mention "Clean air, water and food" as opposed to "man made global warming."
Because clean water, air, food and in general the earth is a noble cause to work toward on its own merit. Using a non-proven platform based on nonfactual bias information is not the way to get there though.
The United States would have paid more than any other country for this deal. Along the order of 3 Trillion dollars. Thats with a T btw. We are not the worlds keepers. We have an obligation to take care of Americans first and foremost. Once we achieve that, if we have anything left to give after that, we can display kindness in whatever amount the American people see fit.

Im sorry you feel that way. However I am ecstatic that you mention "Clean air, water and food" as opposed to "man made global warming."
Because clean water, air, food and in general the earth is a noble cause to work toward on its own merit. Using a non-proven platform based on nonfactual bias information is not the way to get there though.
The United States would have paid more than any other country for this deal. Along the order of 3 Trillion dollars. Thats with a T btw. We are not the worlds keepers. We have an obligation to take care of Americans first and foremost. Once we achieve that, if we have anything left to give after that, we can display kindness in whatever amount the American people see fit.

Hmm, no deep concern regarding the administration here. Why is that, I wonder?