President Donald Trump | Page 40 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

Mind our own business.
You are on a public forum. If you don't want people interacting with you in relation to what you post, you might want to reconsider where you are.

Whats the alternative to war in your mind?

How about helping the refugees?
How about we don’t do everything in our power as the new President has to allow them to come safely to the US?
Instead we close our borders to resettling them...too afraid for our own asses...meanwhile we decry this terrible killing of innocents....well, that has gone on for years now (The UN has stopped counting somewhere around 400,000) and Trump wasn’t so personally upset over the hundreds of thousands that have died before this latest group.
It’s genocide...and the US answer is to close our borders to refugees and bomb the shit out of this runway and munition storage.
Assad is just going to nail the rebels twice as hard now and maybe we’re at war with Russia....awesome.

The war machine lumbers forward...profits for all.

Last edited:
How about helping the refugees?
How about we don’t do everything in our power as the new President has to allow them to come safely to the US?
Instead we close our borders to resettling them...too afraid for our own asses...meanwhile we decry this terrible killing of innocents....well, that has gone on for years now (The UN has stopped counting somewhere around 400,000) and Trump wasn’t so personally upset over the hundreds of thousands that have died before this latest group.
It’s genocide...and the US answer is to close our borders to refugees and bomb the shit out of this runway and munition storage.
Assad is just going to nail the rebels twice as hard now and maybe we’re at war with Russia....awesome.

The war machine lumbers forward...profits for all.
I think we've established we live on two different planets.

Reactions: just me
I think we've established we live on two different planets.

Yeah...you can’t wait for it to turn into a Mad Max backdrop.
I am trying to help those who are in pain and hurting.
Clearly two worlds.

I think its high stakes poker @Sandie33 - brinksmanship. Putin is a menace, and his actions in Syria and Ukraine demonstrate his contempt for international law and any consideration of humanity. One side in that conflict, have been bombing, schools and hospitals, slaughtering civilians, and using barrel bombs and chemical weapons. That's Putin and Assad. The other, the West ? have been reluctant to get involved, and have built their response against an attempt to crush ISIS terrorism and negotiate a settlement via the United Nations. They have organized around avoiding/limiting civilian casualties of any kind, and bringing in humanitarian aid.

Putin has held America in contempt for a long time. I first noticed his incredibly undiplomatic and intentionally insulting behavior to President Bush at a press conference in 2004. What ever my views on President Bush or Trump, compared to Putin they were/are saints. He's a cold war relic. It spoke to me of his utter arrogance and dislike of any diplomatic relationship. Putin and Assad's mistreatment of their own citizens shows their hand.

There was a risk in taking the action, but also a risk in not addressing the chemical weapon attack. It seems to me that the missile strike was a surgical action, degrading Assad's ability to further torture his own people, and a clear message to Putin, that the West will not be intimidated. I dislike any kind of military action. But in my view this was essential and skillfully handled. I think Trump may take credit, but I suspect McMaster the new and highly rated National Security Advisor is possibly the key mover in this. A pragmatic, clever and highly independent person, and to my mind an impressive appointment to the cabinet. The operation seems to have run incredibly well. Something had to be done. Time will tell.
All very good points @James . I agree about the surgical precision of the action, US military is a force to behold. I understand the logic behind it. Unfortunately, my feelings override my logic too often.

It pains me to see the media coverage (who seem to be just eating all of this up) of what Syria has been blown into...basically a pile of rubble and it's citizens have to live in this and to survive the constant terror of what is to come. They covered barrels of poisionous gas stored in the basements of schools on the news...what do they plan to do with that? Why hasn't some one rid the building of it?

Seeing the folks there trying to triage the injured with little to no medical aid and hell their hospitals have already been blown to bits is upsetting to me primarily because there is absolutely nothing I can do. Except sit in shock, pain and tears at the mystifying disregard for human life. Seeing a man carry his 9-month old twins to be burried next to his wife put me over the top. Awash with anger at the injustice of a countries leader would use these sorts of tactics to retain allegiance and loyalties of it's people through death, destruction and intimidation.

Then to see a truck driven into a plaza in Sweeden two weeks after Britians mad carman mowing down innocents?

I have to turn the TV off. I can only sit through the highlights, and then that's too much.

I sit in silent solidarity because earth dwellers keep repeating the same mistakes. Indeed history does repeat itself. It is just sad to see and not have an avenue to assist. And to know that WWIII will be fought with bombs, yet WWIV will be won with sticks and stones. :-(

Yup. And it will never change. As the population increases so will war. Perhaps it's a natural culling process built into humans by nature. Anyway some of these countries people need to stand up and force change. Sometimes you have to go to war with your goverment.

Reactions: Sandie33 and James
On another note, New supreme court justice confirmed and America wins!
Especially after what can only be called the shite useless Democrats pulled. "Look at us Look at us even though we are irrelevant !"
All the points you lost and disgust you achieved.

All very good points @James . I agree about the surgical precision of the action, US military is a force to behold. I understand the logic behind it. Unfortunately, my feelings override my logic too often.

It pains me to see the media coverage (who seem to be just eating all of this up) of what Syria has been blown into...basically a pile of rubble and it's citizens have to live in this and to survive the constant terror of what is to come. They covered barrels of poisionous gas stored in the basements of schools on the news...what do they plan to do with that? Why hasn't some one rid the building of it?

Seeing the folks there trying to triage the injured with little to no medical aid and hell their hospitals have already been blown to bits is upsetting to me primarily because there is absolutely nothing I can do. Except sit in shock, pain and tears at the mystifying disregard for human life. Seeing a man carry his 9-month old twins to be burried next to his wife put me over the top. Awash with anger at the injustice of a countries leader would use these sorts of tactics to retain allegiance and loyalties of it's people through death, destruction and intimidation.

Then to see a truck driven into a plaza in Sweeden two weeks after Britians mad carman mowing down innocents?

I have to turn the TV off. I can only sit through the highlights, and then that's too much.

I sit in silent solidarity because earth dwellers keep repeating the same mistakes. Indeed history does repeat itself. It is just sad to see and not have an avenue to assist. And to know that WWIII will be fought with bombs, yet WWIV will be won with sticks and stones. :-(

@Sandie33 its been horrific the siege and fall of Aleppo and the civilian casualties, barbaric and deliberate. It was bad enough with just Assad, but when Putin went in there ? Awful. The terrorist attacks in Sweden and Britain gained huge headlines, but with relatively small fatalities. They want to spread fear and panic. They are disorganized fanatics, with little to no idea, and they will fail.

Putting aside any party politics, America's air strike against Assad for using chemical weapons was proportionate and justified. Assad had been clearly warned beforehand numerous times. Now he and his puppet master Putin know, the West will not stand idly by. When you see the relief of the rebels, that the US have intervened ? I think that tells a story. It was a highly professional strike, and will make both Assad and Putin think twice. I regret it was necessary, but it was. The sheer number of times, they agreed cease-fires at the UN and then broke them almost immediately. A cynical ploy with no intention of ever keeping to them.

I think it would be completely justified to assasinate Assad assuming we know for sure he's responsible for the chemical weapons on innocents. The U.N. should put a price on his head. Let him live out his last days in fear.

Unfortunately Mr Dump just showed his NWO hand. His is merely a puppet as I thought he would be. We just went to war without congress voting on it. Again. It's genocide world wide. Any fool who believes that the Democratic party is for America better start looking at the treaty's they signed into law and enacted. Anyone who thinks that the Republicans are better is the same fool. They are dividing us on purpose to control us all. Mr Dump is just working for the man. He may not have to ask them for money. But whose bank is his money in? He is actually easier to bribe that way. Want your cash? Nah we are gonna keep it. Look at Greece. Who controls your money?

If the American public does not wake up and start boycotting these corporations that have monopolized our economy we will just continue toward a One World Govt that will absolutely control every waking second of your life. Just the other day I read that a garage door app company punished a guy for a bad review by turning off his app. Now if this little company is willing to do that what do you think a corporation is going to do. Who will punish them? How do you attack a corporation? Kill their funding by boycott. And if your govt is willing to shut off your funds because you did not comply and we live in a cashless society which they are working on right now. You will not be able to control your finances. And when they ban owning Gold again then what? Only criminals will have gold.

You cannot get along with people who want to kill you. Both party's are traitors. And want you dead!

Man cannot be trusted to do the right thing. Put your trust in God and pray that Russia does not nail us. We want war over hacking while we actively hack them? We got some crazy insane people running this country. Going to war any war is a last resort. And they want to threaten and attack Russia. They are all fuken mad and should be removed from office. You want to talk about being unfit. How about being unfit to be a human? War always hurts the innocent to a greater degree than those fighting it. Fucking human race is a race of devils.....

When you see the relief of the rebels, that the US have intervened ? I think that tells a story.
I agree.

It gives pause to thought...are these rebels the true 'bad guys' or are they citizens who have decided there is nothing to lose and rose up to fight their opression ?

It is difficult to relate what these folks ensure daily based on US daily life. It is vastly different.

I was always under the assumption that the UN is our world policing force, with the US being one of it's mighty muscles. Poses the question, Since Assad is commiting the atrocities of genocide, which is against world law, shouldn't a coalition force be created to remove him from his seat and out him through trial similar to Hussain? In doing this perhaps Putian will discontinue his opressions too?

I just dunno seems for every one good step forward, monstrous acts push it back two.

Reactions: Skarekrow and James
I agree.

It gives pause to thought...are these rebels the true 'bad guys' or are they citizens who have decided there is nothing to lose and rose up to fight their opression ?

It is difficult to relate what these folks ensure daily based on US daily life. It is vastly different.

I was always under the assumption that the UN is our world policing force, with the US being one of it's mighty muscles. Poses the question, Since Assad is commiting the atrocities of genocide, which is against world law, shouldn't a coalition force be created to remove him from his seat and out him through trial similar to Hussain? In doing this perhaps Putian will discontinue his opressions too?

I just dunno seems for every one good step forward, monstrous acts push it back two.

The ordinary population in Syria were living under a brutal dictatorial regime. I think after several years of drought, cuts to wages and income, they snapped and even living under that tyrant Assad, they protested. Students mainly. He had them killed, and this essentially provoked the rebellion.

I don't see the "rebels" as bad guys. They were ordinary people, pushed to breaking point. Their mistreatment and slaughter underlines what Assad is. He could have settled peacefully a long time ago. Instead he embarked on a despicable campaign, including the use of chemical weapons against his own people.

I agree this should have been dealt with via the UN. It wasn't due to the repeated use of Russia's veto. For an alleged democracy, Russia have pursued an entirely selfish course, propping up Assad, using their military might to butcher innocents, in a way that would never be accepted in a western democracy today.

Trump may well be a dodgy business billionaire, but he's a saint compared to those two. He may well have his own agenda with the action he took, but I honestly don't care, if the result is halting the use of chemical weapons and bringing Putin and Assad back to the table.

I agree it should be an international effort, that's why NATO is so important, and why American isolationism would be disastrous for everyone, America included. In all honesty? This is the first time in a long time I've heard Republicans and Democrats agree on something, and for a U.S. Military action to be roundly applauded across the West.

Why is that? Because across all those international and political divisions there's a basic agreement, that stretches far beyond narrow politics. Our common humanity. None of us want to see civilians being killed let alone in the barbaric way they were. The two tyrants responsible, just had their assess kicked. After months of watching this tragedy unfold, someone said."No !" And did something.

And did it very skillfully in my view. Let's see what happens next. Personally, I'm more optimistic now that it's happened. Especially in the way it was carried out.

Reactions: Sandie33
Because across all those international and political divisions there's a basic agreement, that stretches far beyond narrow politics. Our common humanity. None of us want to see civilians being killed let alone in the barbaric way they were. The two tyrants responsible, just had their assess kicked. After months of watching this tragedy unfold, someone said."No !" And did something.

And did it very skillfully in my view. Let's see what happens next. Personally, I'm more optimistic now that it's happened. Especially in the way it was carried out.
Spot on and well said! Thank you for putting wording to my feelings. And on that note I'm putting it to sleep for a bit, I'm overtaxed and exhausted from the continual looping of it on the TV. Its on most the channels...let's all wait & see where it goes next. :)

Reactions: Skarekrow and James
There will be wars and rumors of wars.

ac5ff3e631270b8824dcca6ab0686e3c.jpg

Reactions: James
There have been rulers in the past I cannot help but wonder if any UN actions would have slowed down or stopped.

There will be wars and rumors of wars.

ac5ff3e631270b8824dcca6ab0686e3c.jpg

Si vis pacem para pactum
The idea of ensuring peace by deterring warlike powers through armaments took an ominous turn in the 20th century with the increased militarism of Nazi Germany and other Axis Powers. Suggesting that perhaps merely being prepared for war is not enough and that it is necessary to wage war in order to deter war. The National Arbitration and Peace Congress of 1907, presided over by Andrew Carnegie, had addressed this issue years earlier:

These vast armaments on land and water are being defended as a means, not to wage war, but to prevent war.... there is a safer way ... it requires only the consent and the good-will of the governments. Today they say .... If you want peace, prepare for war. This Congress says in behalf of the people:
Si vis pacem, para pactum, if you want peace, agree to keep the peace.[5]

But then the end of days holy war/armageddon you can’t wait for won’t happen.

Last edited:
On another note, New supreme court justice confirmed and America wins!
Especially after what can only be called the shite useless Democrats pulled. "Look at us Look at us even though we are irrelevant !"
All the points you lost and disgust you achieved.

Yes...we have sold out the court to a corporate shill, did you watch the hearings at all...combined with Citizen’s United & McCutcheon further ensures it is no longer a democratic and unbiased court that doesn’t side with conservatives or liberals or corporations over society for that matter.
Also stalling and obstructing Obama’s pick for an entire year until they could “see who would win” is not very democratic either.
They refused to even give him hearings...yes, not at all BS.
And the Dems and Reps further dissolved democracy with not maintaining a super-majority for SCOTUS pick...it was supposed to be held to a higher order. If they go ahead and use the nuclear option on everyday bills - our democracy will be long gone.

So...we launch and blow up shit with 59 cruise missiles...at the cost of about $60 Million dollars (just for the missiles, not accounting for the Naval ship, crew, etc.) and possibly a long drawn out war, maybe even with Russia itself, but we yank the measly $3 million dollars needed to maintain “Meals on Wheels” for our elderly for an entire year....we can’t give healthcare to the poor....we can’t give school lunches to poor kids....we can’t help the poor buy heating oil...we can’t educate our youth...but we have $60 Mil to literally burn.
Our tax dollars burning on some foreign runway.
Imagine how awesome this country could be if we didn’t spend more than the next 12 military powers combined?
Someone is making some serious $$$$ (Raytheon).
But here we are in Syria - Making America Great alright!
Also let’s not let any of the refugees that have been waiting for years to come here and live in safety.
And we have the gall to call ourselves a “Christian” nation....whatever...(sad fart noise).

Gorsuch was elected by big money...you should read up on him if you think otherwise.
I can’t wait for him to legislate religious doctrine into law.
Yea! America wins!

"Shares of Raytheon rallied in early Friday trading but their gains moderated as the session went on. The stock has gained more than 7% so far this year, compared with a 5% gain for the S&P 500 index SPX, -0.08%

screen-shot-2017-04-06-at-7-12-26-pm-png.35087
screen-shot-2017-04-06-at-7-13-00-pm-png.35088

^^^^ We don’t Donald? We just blew $60 Million +.
Did you it make your hands seem bigger?
America First right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryso89 and Sandie33
Mankind will always have someone waiting to take things from others. There will always be someone to stop them.

You may have valid reasons not to like the guy but hes proven to be a better President by far than our last.