President Donald Trump | Page 41 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

You may have valid reasons not to like the guy but hes proven to be a better President by far than our last.

Yes...he’s so eloquent.
He’s an arrogant, ignorant, silver spoon-fed, rich old white guy with a mail-order, plastic, import trophy wife.
He doesn’t represent, nor was he elected by the majority of the country.
This whole thing is a reality TV show for him...oh look, my abysmal ratings went up when I bombed shit!
It’s quite clear he has little to no clue of how our government actually functions.
He is there to fleece America...he could care less about working Joe Blow.
And once again, your hatred for Obama shines through.

Reactions: Sandie33
America first.
Don't ever forget it.

Why drag her into this?

Because she is costing the US taxpayer millions of dollars by not living at the White House.
That and she sold her soul to be the fuck-toy of a rich fat jerk.
If that’s judgy of me then so be it.

Reactions: Sandie33 and Wyote
she is costing the US taxpayer millions of dollars
Yes. To the tune of 3.6 million a day.
What happened to The Presidents claims of taking America back and cutting taxes for the citizen. This candy-ass want is going to spark a fire in the checkbook and The Trumps are going to pull us further in the red. He has back-peddled on too many issues. I hope his voters are happy when they are standing in line for their breads and asprins. :(

Reactions: Skarekrow
What happened to The Presidents claims of taking America back and cutting taxes for the citizen. This candy-ass want is going to spark a fire in the checkbook and The Trumps are going to pull us further in the red. He has back-peddled on too many issues. I hope his voters are happy when they are standing in line for their breads and asprins. :(

And yet the $3 million a YEAR program helping our seniors - “Meals on Wheels” is cut from the Trump budget.
Along with school lunches for poor children....funding for our libraries, museums, arts.
And when I say “cut” I don’t mean by 10%...I mean they have zeroed it out...no funding whatsoever.
The “healthcare” bill that failed would have ended affordable insurance for 24 million Americans so the rich could use it for huge tax breaks.
Wanna know how much gains the middle class in the US captured from our GDP last year? - ZERO.
And then Republicans demonize people who need food stamps because the local food pantry is empty also.
We have undocumented people who are being yanked off the street (only criminal offense is coming here without going through the proper channels).
Trump flat out lies when he calls them rapists and “Bad Hombres"....in fact immigrants commit crimes at a much lower percentage than white US born people.
People dangerously take less of the medications they need to live because they can’t afford it otherwise.
The arthritis meds I was taking before would push me into that Medicare “gap” and I would end up paying 60% + of the cost which is unaffordable.
So bring on the pain...I’m used to it...it’s getting worse, though I would say mentally I’m in a better way to deal with it.
No funding for libraries?
No help buying heating oil for the poor so they don’t freeze to death?
And yet...how many huge companies working in the US or based here pay NOTHING.
Or they actually get money back....our tax dollars that are supposed to pay for healthcare, roads, libraries., etc.
Fuck that....I say the states start to withhold our tax dollars until our President and Congress listen to the will of the people.

Last edited:
And yet the $3 million a YEAR program helping our seniors - “Meals on Wheels” is cut from the Trump budget.
Along with school lunches for poor children....funding for our libraries, museums, arts.
And when I say “cut” I don’t mean by 10%...I mean they have zeroed it out...no funding whatsoever.
The “healthcare” bill that failed would have ended affordable insurance for 24 million Americans so the rich could use it for huge tax breaks.
Wanna know how much gains the middle class in the US captured from our GDP last year? - ZERO.
And then Republicans demonize people who need food stamps because the local food pantry is empty also.
We have undocumented people who are being yanked off the street (only criminal offense is coming here without going through the proper channels).
Trump flat out lies when he calls them rapists and “Bad Hombres"....in fact immigrants commit crimes at a much lower percentage than white US born people.
People dangerously take less of the medications they need to live because they can’t afford it otherwise.
The arthritis meds I was taking before would push me into that Medicare “gap” and I would end up paying 60% + of the cost which is unaffordable.
So bring on the pain...I’m used to it...it’s getting worse, though I would say mentally I’m in a better way to deal with it.
No funding for libraries?
No help buying heating oil for the poor so they don’t freeze to death?
And yet...how many huge companies working in the US or based here pay NOTHING.
Or they actually get money back....our tax dollars that are supposed to pay for healthcare, roads, libraries., etc.
Fuck that....I say the states start to withhold our tax dollars until our President and Congress listen to the will of the people.
I can't disagree with any of the callouts you have here. I'm afraid though it is a victory song that will continue to fall on refusing ear until it gets much louder by many voices.

The food panty issue locally here is at an all time low. Our community has just wrapped up a fund raising Chinese auction that produced $3800 to help the Pantry, however, that will cover about 90 days. We also, by grace, had a private donor match those funds dollar-for-dollar. So that upped the time to a 6-month window. Our Ladies Auxiliary put out a call for donations of paper products, toiletries and gently used clothes...the type of things most food pantries do not have funds to help with. I just donated 30 pair of socks in 4 size ranges and 5 packs of diapers in 3 sizes, lol. Every little bit helps.
This is an experience I hear way too often from folks in my community. It's shameful really at the profit margin pharms are reaping off medications. My heart goes out to you as chronic pain can be a terrible experience. I've found breath work is a good buffer, if nothing else, for chronic pain. Lymphatic cleansing is helpful too. Breath work works to lower blood pressure and increase the body's 'natural pain killing' chemicals and increases the body's pain threshold so pain levels drop.

Ok, I'm guilty of derailment. I do not know what our President will do to help our less fortunate neighbor's and the under dogs striving for change. My community (many of which voted for Trump are wishing their knees were on backward so they could kick their own ass now) has embarked on helping on a local level whilst the talkers head for Washington. Perhaps with enough ruckus we can make a dent in the issue.

I can't disagree with any of the callouts you have here. I'm afraid though it is a victory song that will continue to fall on refusing ear until it gets much louder by many voices.

The food panty issue locally here is at an all time low. Our community has just wrapped up a fund raising Chinese auction that produced $3800 to help the Pantry, however, that will cover about 90 days. We also, by grace, had a private donor match those funds dollar-for-dollar. So that upped the time to a 6-month window. Our Ladies Auxiliary put out a call for donations of paper products, toiletries and gently used clothes...the type of things most food pantries do not have funds to help with. I just donated 30 pair of socks in 4 size ranges and 5 packs of diapers in 3 sizes, lol. Every little bit helps.

This is an experience I hear way too often from folks in my community. It's shameful really at the profit margin pharms are reaping off medications. My heart goes out to you as chronic pain can be a terrible experience. I've found breath work is a good buffer, if nothing else, for chronic pain. Lymphatic cleansing is helpful too. Breath work works to lower blood pressure and increase the body's 'natural pain killing' chemicals and increases the body's pain threshold so pain levels drop.

Ok, I'm guilty of derailment. I do not know what our President will do to help our less fortunate neighbor's and the under dogs striving for change. My community (many of which voted for Trump are wishing their knees were on backward so they could kick their own ass now) has embarked on helping on a local level whilst the talkers head for Washington. Perhaps with enough ruckus we can make a dent in the issue.

Meditation has been my saving grace for the pain.
That is incredibly sad about the food pantry.
It’s pathetic how our elected officials are telling taxpaying Americans to “go eat cake” as they yank out and burn the remnants of a social safety net.
They really are in a different world entirely, and it obvious that it’s entirely out of touch with the majority of our society.
We have to just keep pushing for compassionate social change, be it through advocacy or action.
I guess maybe we should revive the motto “Make love, not war.”.

Its still early on. Remember Trump has accomplished and done more than Obama and many others in under the first 100 days. I think you are trying to stack up his performance in accordance to 8 years served by other Presidents and measuring him by that.

Things take time to change, especially in government and especially when one party doesn't care what you do, they dont want you to be successful. The last I heard Trump said that tax reform was healthy and moving along.

I will say though I had been suspect of his timeline from the beginning. As an outsider to government, he should have realized he may not have a good impression of how things work and how long it takes to make actual change. Lets see what happens. As of right now though we are back on track at least even if slowly compared to the backwards moving and burning train weve had for the past 8 years.

Right now things could be better but we sure as hell know they could be worse as well.

Maybe he will maybe not. One person cant do it all. There has to be a focus and as nice as it maybe be to help those less fortunate who are willing to help themselves, it may simply not be something he has a focus on. Perhaps he thinks that getting America back on track will help solve that on its own. Once people have more money in their pockets they will have more money to contribute and donate and be more likely to do just that. He has a huge amount of work ahead of him to correct all the wrongs of the past eight years.

I wonder if you have noticed but every other word out of his mouth hasn't been to blame Obama. Unlike Obamas never ending barrage of, Things are still bad after 5 years of my being in office because of Bush. He certainly could do that and be right, but hes not. Hes focused on fixing things rather than placing blame.

Its still early on. Remember Trump has accomplished and done more than Obama and many others in under the first 100 days. I think you are trying to stack up his performance in accordance to 8 years served by other Presidents and measuring him by that.

Things take time to change, especially in government and especially when one party doesn't care what you do, they dont want you to be successful. The last I heard Trump said that tax reform was healthy and moving along.

I will say though I had been suspect of his timeline from the beginning. As an outsider to government, he should have realized he may not have a good impression of how things work and how long it takes to make actual change. Lets see what happens. As of right now though we are back on track at least even if slowly compared to the backwards moving and burning train weve had for the past 8 years.

Right now things could be better but we sure as hell know they could be worse as well.
As always, you are entitled to your opinion as am I EH. I enjoy a healthy debate with you at times, you have proven a keen mind. However, my friend, in this statement:
I think you are trying to stack up his performance in accordance to 8 years served by other Presidents and measuring him by that.
you are critically mistaken. I have not stacked P. Trump against any one or anything except his own merit. I have disliked Donald prior to him becoming our Chief, I stand by my opinion and do not like his ways now. He is not suitable to give anything but an abject opinion on the current affairs facing the nation presently. This is a man who's character and convictions stand for damn near every trait I abhor in a human. I did not find value in his character before the elections and I do not now either. Therefore, I do not conceive of his contributing to the growth of America but rather proving a hindrance to growth, if not a 20-year setback for the working American.

A note about FP Obama, I voted for him both terms. I am proud to say I did. I believe in light of what was current affairs when FP Bush left office, FP Obama did quite well with what he was facing even with the shit-ton of adversity he faced in seven of his eight years in office.

You see EH, this is why I do not argue political opinion, but listen to opposition objectively. Yes, I would be remiss to say that my own subjectivity bleeds through when stating my opinion; however, I believe that cooperation is a more decisive action than promoting more divisive actions. I stand firm in my conviction that P Trump and his entourage of billionaires do not have the best interest of the country nore its people in mind.

I do agree, let is wait and see where it is we are being led.

He has a huge amount of work ahead of him to correct all the wrongs of the past eight years.
Try the last 16 years...or longer.

The thing I debate most with Republicans is that their ideal of a country with a perfect senario of every one has a job, everyone pays their taxes, everyone lives out the American Dream to sit back on their fat-wallet pocket getting rich and enjoying life will not happen, ever.

Life in the United States is admitedly much better than many of the other places in our world. But how, with the 'elite class' of million/billionaires running the country while the average worker pays in a multitude of ways not just money, how then, are we any different than the oppression that our founding father's were escaping when they first established America?

The founding ideal that built our infant country was that all men were created equal and had the freedom of pursuit of their dream. Our middle-aged country is tired and wornout from battling antiquated government. The outdated laws & policies that governed a different time. Instead of growing America has been treading stagnant waters for the last 50 years. With the Republican party saying this is the way we have always done things, it worked and this is the way we are going to do things. Bullshit, people, proceedures and life change and the governice needs to catch up.

Try the last 16 years...or longer.

The thing I debate most with Republicans is that their ideal of a country with a perfect senario of every one has a job, everyone pays their taxes, everyone lives out the American Dream to sit back on their fat-wallet pocket getting rich and enjoying life will not happen, ever.

Life in the United States is admitedly much better than many of the other places in our world. But how, with the 'elite class' of million/billionaires running the country while the average worker pays in a multitude of ways not just money, how then, are we any different than the oppression that our founding father's were escaping when they first established America?

The founding ideal that built our infant country was that all men were created equal and had the freedom of pursuit of their dream. Our middle-aged country is tired and wornout from battling antiquated government. The outdated laws & policies that governed a different time. Instead of growing America has been treading stagnant waters for the last 50 years. With the Republican party saying this is the way we have always done things, it worked and this is the way we are going to do things. Bullshit, people, proceedures and life change and the governice needs to catch up.
I'm not sure that the republicans ideal. Everyone has what they want ect... Their ideal is more about putting the things in place so that it's possible rather than just handing it to people. Handing it to people would collapse society in quick order.
In order for society (that is humans being able to exist side by side with the minimum of killing eachother) to work, there have to be haves and have nots. It's very simple and very correct. We might not like it, might lie to ourselves but none of that matters.

As always, you are entitled to your opinion as am I EH. I enjoy a healthy debate with you at times, you have proven a keen mind. However, my friend, in this statement:
you are critically mistaken. I have not stacked P. Trump against any one or anything except his own merit. I have disliked Donald prior to him becoming our Chief, I stand by my opinion and do not like his ways now. He is not suitable to give anything but an abject opinion on the current affairs facing the nation presently. This is a man who's character and convictions stand for damn near every trait I abhor in a human. I did not find value in his character before the elections and I do not now either. Therefore, I do not conceive of his contributing to the growth of America but rather proving a hindrance to growth, if not a 20-year setback for the working American.

A note about FP Obama, I voted for him both terms. I am proud to say I did. I believe in light of what was current affairs when FP Bush left office, FP Obama did quite well with what he was facing even with the shit-ton of adversity he faced in seven of his eight years in office.

You see EH, this is why I do not argue political opinion, but listen to opposition objectively. Yes, I would be remiss to say that my own subjectivity bleeds through when stating my opinion; however, I believe that cooperation is a more decisive action than promoting more divisive actions. I stand firm in my conviction that P Trump and his entourage of billionaires do not have the best interest of the country nore its people in mind.

I do agree, let is wait and see where it is we are being led.
It saddens me to know then you are more interested in a divided and broken America. Obama accomplished that in a way that simply cannot be argued by rational minds. Perhaps we can argue intent but not outcome regardless of intent.
You are entitled to your opinion. I suspect you must know we see things quite differently in relation to politics. I know a few people who believe as you do, they are good people but do not see the big picture. I consider them friends but will fight to make sure they have as little say as possible when it comes to the welfare of our country. That fight takes various form. The big one is making sure only alive Americans get a single vote in the elections. Ensuring this will ensure our country remains on the better path.
I'm not fond of Trump the person. However I took one of those online test things...who knows how accurate they really are. Fairly simple straight forward questions.. apparently I agree with 95% of what Trump campaigned on. Obama was a charismatic person but his ideals are what don't work and what I dont agree with. So it seems I am more likely to not vote for the person but more what they support.

It saddens me to know then you are more interested in a divided and broken America. Obama accomplished that in a way that simply cannot be argued by rational minds. Perhaps we can argue intent but not outcome regardless of intent.
You are entitled to your opinion. I suspect you must know we see things quite differently in relation to politics. I know a few people who believe as you do, they are good people but do not see the big picture. I consider them friends but will fight to make sure they have as little say as possible when it comes to the welfare of our country. That fight takes various form. The big one is making sure only alive Americans get a single vote in the elections. Ensuring this will ensure our country remains on the better path.
I'm not fond of Trump the person. However I took one of those online test things...who knows how accurate they really are. Fairly simple straight forward questions.. apparently I agree with 95% of what Trump campaigned on. Obama was a charismatic person but his ideals are what don't work and what I dont agree with. So it seems I am more likely to not vote for the person but more what they support.
Again, we agree to disagree :) We are both speculators after different treasure within the same goldmine my friend.

Keep smiling EH, and carry on with a cause you see just. :)

So, let's keep on with the investigation. The one that has returned nothing at all in regard to indication or proof of collusion. But at the same time let's be honest and factual about it. "Hey we liberals and democrats believe there was illegal activity but we acknowledge that at this time, there's simply not proof of that." Instead of "We know there's something there, we're not sure what it is but sure if you look hard enough, you have to find something."

Thank you Trump. For all of your shortcomings and problems you are at least infinantly more respectable than our last President who was only focused on division.

Well Trump has not kept his campaign promises. Yes in part to the party of obstruction but he should have factored that in. It still early but he needs to move.
Let's hope Hillary is at least in jail by the time the election roles around.

Thank you Trump. For all of your shortcomings and problems you are at least infinantly more respectable than our last President who was only focused on division.
i don't think this guy has his times tables down yet....division may be out of his reach