President Donald Trump | Page 43 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

Hmm, no deep concern regarding the administration here. Why is that, I wonder?
Not sure I understand what you mean.

apprentice-trumpgolf-douglas-gorenstein-nbc.jpg

Today Kathy Griffin cries that Trump is out to ruin her life.... that he broke her.

At the risk of using trigger words... what is it with these people of a particular political ideal when they sabotage themselves and then blame their target of violence for the result. How do you flip the blame in on your head like that?

So enough time has gone by and Ive been able to process a lot of whats transpired. First at the end of Comeys testimony I believed it was most likely Trump who had lied. Primarily because Comey presented himself very well, as a person who only wanted to answer questions to the best of his ability. However it seems the time lines he provided for his leak dont add up. Which in turn seems to prove Comey has lied at least about that and if he lied even once about something so important and relevant, we then have to ask what else has he lied about? In short we know Comey is a liar but only think Trump may be a liar. We have to give Trump the benefit of the doubt though and this does seem to be a hit job from Comey as a retaliatory gesture or perhaps even a politically motivated gesture in order to damage Trump.

Moving on, from the beginning I have said something seems fishy and this whole Russian collusion thing was built on very shaky ground. I couldn't say I knew with absolute certainty this whole thing was nothing more than a coordinated liberal attack, only that it certainly seemed as if that was the case. I was and have been attacked and made fun by some here because of this. In the end though I was proven right. Further, we absolutely see unquestionably there is a very real and large fake news motivation and entity all stemming completely from the liberal media. Its not as if this has been in doubt for me, only that there shouldn't be any argument from anyone about this fact any longer now.

In regard to being attacked and ridiculed, you'll notice I did not complain nor did I ask for people to stop their words or change their words in this regard. This because I recognize peoples right to free speech even when they are wrong, misinformed or simply embrace lies because they like lies better than the truth. Yet I am under constant bombardment by some here to do exactly that myself.

Now we can move on and focus on the real crimes. Illegal spying on Americans, espionage, using political standing to advance an agenda that would ultimately destroy America....the list goes on and on.

Last edited:
What have the investigations related to Trumps campaign brought forth? More evidence of liberal campaign meddling than anything else. From Obama helping to create a false story of Russian collusion using information based from illegal spying, to Loretta Lynch affecting the election by trying to downplay an actual INVESTIGATION (not a made up one) into Hillary Clinton. We know that Comeys role now is that of a person focused on bringing Trump down through any means necessary. A never-Trumper.

Today we see the democrats desperately trying to keep a negative focus on Trump through suggestion there should be an obstruction investigation. I say keep it coming. You are only outing yourselves to be the criminals, liars and cheats that you are.

People are going to end up in jail where they belong. While Obama likely never will for obvious reasons, I think its safe to say, Loretta, Rice and Hillary will all be seeing the inside of a jail cell in the years to come.

i was thinking it has been a long time since you said somebody is going to jail.
jail.jpg

Last edited:
So enough time has gone by and Ive been able to process a lot of whats transpired. First at the end of Comeys testimony I believed it was most likely Trump who had lied. Primarily because Comey presented himself very well, as a person who only wanted to answer questions to the best of his ability. However it seems the time lines he provided for his leak dont add up. Which in turn seems to prove Comey has lied at least about that and if he lied even once about something so important and relevant, we then have to ask what else has he lied about? In short we know Comey is a liar but only think Trump may be a liar. We have to give Trump the benefit of the doubt though and this does seem to be a hit job from Comey as a retaliatory gesture or perhaps even a politically motivated gesture in order to damage Trump.

Moving on, from the beginning I have said something seems fishy and this whole Russian collusion thing was built on very shaky ground. I couldn't say I knew with absolute certainty this whole thing was nothing more than a coordinated liberal attack, only that it certainly seemed as if that was the case. I was and have been attacked and made fun by some here because of this. In the end though I was proven right. Further, we absolutely see unquestionably there is a very real and large fake news motivation and entity all stemming completely from the liberal media. Its not as if this has been in doubt for me, only that there shouldn't be any argument from anyone about this fact any longer now.

In regard to being attacked and ridiculed, you'll notice I did not complain nor did I ask for people to stop their words or change their words in this regard. This because I recognize peoples right to free speech even when they are wrong, misinformed or simply embrace lies because they like lies better than the truth. Yet I am under constant bombardment by some here to do exactly that myself.

Now we can move on and focus on the real crimes. Illegal spying on Americans, espionage, using political standing to advance an agenda that would ultimately destroy America....the list goes on and on.

Actually, Trump’s lawyer has gotten the timeline wrong.
So the basis for all your conclusions are false.
You should do some research and reconsider your conviction.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...hecking-president-trumps-attorney-after-come/
Here’s the timeline of events:
May 9: Comey is fired.
May 11: The New York Times publishes a story about a January dinner Trump and Comey had, based on interviews with Comey’s associates. Comey had told the associates about the dinner.
May 12: Trump tweets, "James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!"
May 15: Comey wakes up realizing the relevance of a potential tape, according to his testimony.
May 16: The New York Times publishes a story about the existence of Comey’s memos. The New York Times said it had not seen the memos, but included information from one of them about an Oval Office meeting in February, as explained and quoted by a Comey associate.

Kasowitz seemed to be referring to the New York Times story published May 11 — the day before Trump’s "tapes" tweet — narrating a January dinner between Trump and Comey. However, that story is not attributed to the memos, but to "two people who have heard his account of the dinner."

The New York Times reporter who authored both the May 11 and May 16 articles, Michael S. Schmidt, told PolitiFact, "the record on this speaks for itself."

Peter Baker, a New York Times reporter who contributed to the May 11 story, also tweeted that Kasowitz’s claim was wrong.

Overall, Kasowitz is wrong to suggest the public record shows that Comey leaked the memos before Trump’s tweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stu
i was thinking it has been a long time since you said somebody is going to jail.
giphy.gif

21497, thank you for your leadership Trump. After 8 years of oppression America is finally healing despite the efforts of the opposition party.

View attachment 35890

Wow!
Just wow!
The hate directed toward the left and liberals or anyone leaning that way is amazing, those are actual people man!
They should all be imprisoned according to EH.
@Eventhorizon
You should seriously go to the library and check out a book on what Constitutional rights we have as US citizens.

Reactions: Stu
reading is a great pastime in jail

Reactions: Skarekrow
Wow!
Just wow!
The hate directed toward the left and liberals or anyone leaning that way is amazing, those are actual people man!
They should all be imprisoned according to EH.
@Eventhorizon
You should seriously go to the library and check out a book on what Constitutional rights we have as US citizens.
You quote @Stu and then attack me? I agree, wow.

You quote @Stu and then attack me? I agree, wow.

It was Stu’s post listing all the people you want to jail.
Not attacking you either...don’t take everything as an attack man...shit.
It’s just an amazing compilation of “dissidents" that you would imprison.
So yeah....wow!

It was Stu’s post listing all the people you want to jail.
Not attacking you either...don’t take everything as an attack man...shit.
It’s just an amazing compilation of “dissidents" that you would imprison.
So yeah....wow!
Well a lot of people have committed crimes and seemingly gotten away with it. Are you not worried about people thinking, " If they don't have to follow the law, why do I?" That's a nation destroyer right there.

Well a lot of people have committed crimes and seemingly gotten away with it. Are you not worried about people thinking, " If they don't have to follow the law, why do I?" That's a nation destroyer right there.

No, not at all.
I think anyone who broke the law...be it Hillary or Trump, should have to pay for any crimes committed.
It’s more your generalized statements about throwing all liberals in jail that I take issue with.
I have a very clear idea of what is right and wrong Sir.
I respect the laws of this country and served to help maintain those laws.
The issue is one of proof.
If there is enough proof, then someone will use said proof to hold trials and hopefully those people accountable if they have broken any of our laws or are impeding an investigation.
Hillary has been if front of Congress how many times, defending herself against accusations.
Surely if there were a plethora of evidence then she would have been found guilty by now, by someone.
So that to me, doesn’t suggest that it’s a conspiracy to keep her out of jail, but rather she is innocent until proven guilty just as Trump is now until he is proven otherwise.
Hence the investigation.
And seriously...there must be some sort of proof that we the public are not aware of if the FBI, CIA, NSA, Financial Crimes Unit of the Treasury, the House and the Senate, and now Special Counsel are all investigating.
Our WH, Congress and arguably the SCOTUS are under Republican control.
It’s not just a couple people leading a “witch hunt” (same term used by Nixon), these are full on investigations into Russians hacking, possible money laundering, possible collusion, possible obstruction of justice.
There is no giant left liberal conspiracy to make Trump look bad...he does that himself.
In fact...the whole reason Mueller is there is because Trump doesn’t know what he is doing.
I’m sure you disagree though.
We can agree to disagree EH.

No, not at all.
I think anyone who broke the law...be it Hillary or Trump, should have to pay for any crimes committed.
It’s more your generalized statements about throwing all liberals in jail that I take issue with.
I have a very clear idea of what is right and wrong Sir.
I respect the laws of this country and served to help maintain those laws.
The issue is one of proof.
If there is enough proof, then someone will use said proof to hold trials and hopefully those people accountable if they have broken any of our laws or are impeding an investigation.
Hillary has been if front of Congress how many times, defending herself against accusations.
Surely if there were a plethora of evidence then she would have been found guilty by now, by someone.
So that to me, doesn’t suggest that it’s a conspiracy to keep her out of jail, but rather she is innocent until proven guilty just as Trump is now until he is proven otherwise.
Hence the investigation.
And seriously...there must be some sort of proof that we the public are not aware of if the FBI, CIA, NSA, Financial Crimes Unit of the Treasury, the House and the Senate, and now Special Counsel are all investigating.
Our WH, Congress and arguably the SCOTUS are under Republican control.
It’s not just a couple people leading a “witch hunt” (same term used by Nixon), these are full on investigations into Russians hacking, possible money laundering, possible collusion, possible obstruction of justice.
There is no giant left liberal conspiracy to make Trump look bad...he does that himself.
In fact...the whole reason Mueller is there is because Trump doesn’t know what he is doing.
I’m sure you disagree though.
We can agree to disagree EH.
I read the first paragraph. All liberals in jail? I never said anything remotely close to that.

View attachment 36027[/QUOTE That's a little bit of a stretch don't you think.
If I ever need to find something posted here I know where to go now.
Nice to see you an @Skarekrow working together.
Lastly no where did I say I thought that should happen. Only that if it did I would not shed an ounce of sorrow.
Also, nice that the context was conveniently left out. I believe that statement was made concerning violent liberals. So are you trying to imply that "all" liberals are violent and therefore fall under what you said?

Last edited:
"remotely close"
Sad. Embraced insanity.
Well I'll just sit back and when liberals start being violently thrown into jail and subdued I won't be surprised and I will not have a single drop of empathy. Embrace the lies and win stupid prizes.
nothing about violent liberals