President Donald Trump | Page 44 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

I read the first paragraph. All liberals in jail? I never said anything remotely close to that.

And that’s why you always miss something...you read the first paragraph and miss the meat.

"remotely close"

nothing about violent liberals
Clearly that was a response to another post.
What was in the other post. Come on already....

Clearly that was a response to another post.
What was in the other post. Come on already....
not so much, follow the link yourself

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd
Repeated unending GoP wins should be an answer to liberal America that America wants the vision Trump has put forth more so than what they propose. Americans want things that work, whether it be ideas or just people in general.
The obstructionist party is dying.

Repeated unending GoP wins should be an answer to liberal America that America wants the vision Trump has put forth more so than what they propose. Americans want things that work, whether it be ideas or just people in general.
We will see. I would love for anyone to come up with a health plan that covers people (not kick 23+M off coverage) at an affordable rate while offering essential benefits--even to people with pre-existing conditions! If the GOP can actually fix healthcare, great. This plan they are secretly trying to pass better be great. I'm ok with people voting all Republicans in. Let's see what they can do without any opposition. Because if they fuck everything up, they are out next time. It's just a pendulum.

We will see. I would love for anyone to come up with a health plan that covers people (not kick 23+M off coverage) at an affordable rate while offering essential benefits--even to people with pre-existing conditions! If the GOP can actually fix healthcare, great. This plan they are secretly trying to pass better be great. I'm ok with people voting all Republicans in. Let's see what they can do without any opposition. Because if they fuck everything up, they are out next time. It's just a pendulum.
I not only would love to see a health care plan that covers everyone with the best possible timely healthcare, I would also love to see how it will be paid for.
That is the problem, Nobel ideas that ultimately don't work in the real world.
Very very few people on in this earth have hearts as black as coal. At least that is my opinion.

You mean in the deep red state of Georgia?
Where a Democrat almost beat what should have been an easy race and has now gone down in history as the most expensive congressional race run thus far.
I would really like to see where we would go without all this money being dumped into every election to try and lobby for their side or the other.

BTW...what was it?
Like $50 million spent by these two?
Do you know what we can do with $50 million...makes me sick that it was wasted on TV ads for politicians while people can’t afford healthcare...badass.
And if this healthcare plan is so great then why is it being drafted behind closed doors?
The ACA had many, many debates...and many changes made by Republicans...but the public got to see the process.
What is happening now is ridiculous and a farce.
This plan better be some hot shit...cause when people start losing coverage or keep seeing their premiums rise while patient protections like pre-existing conditions are torn away...they’re gonna be pissed.
Here are some facts for you.
http://www.snopes.com/aca-versus-ahca/

Reactions: acd
You mean in the deep red state of Georgia?
Where a Democrat almost beat what should have been an easy race and has now gone down in history as the most expensive congressional race run thus far.
I would really like to see where we would go without all this money being dumped into every election to try and lobby for their side or the other....

word is all these special elections have been held in GOP strong holds and they have been close enough that wise political consultants know that the house is in play
In South Carolina, Republican Ralph Norman beat his Democratic opponent Archie Parnell by only 3.2 percent, .6 percent closer than Handel’s win, in a much redder district.

Trump beat Clinton there by over 18 percent. Mick Mulvaney left the seat open when he joined the Trump administration as Director of the Office of Management and Budget. Mulvaney, who is a founding member of the far-right Freedom Caucasus of the Republican party, won by landslides in each of his elections. Mulvaney beat his last Democratic opponent by 20 points, The Herald reported Tuesday.
http://www.ibtimes.com/how-close-were-georgia-south-carolina-elections-2555502

Reactions: Skarekrow
In a victory for the Trump administration, the Supreme Court on Monday lifted key components of an injunction against President Trump's proposed ban on travel from six majority-Muslim nations, reinstating much of the policy and promising to hear full arguments as early as this fall. - Foxnews

What we see here is more proof everything done by the Democrats has been done for not other reason than being obstructionists. Nothing unlawful at all.

Reactions: Sriracha
upload_2017-6-30_8-26-59.png

Reactions: Skarekrow and James
It's totally satire!!!
Difficult to tell. Obama being so proud that he figured out how to work a light switch is what threw me. Seems like something that would actually happen.

Difficult to tell. Obama being so proud that he figured out how to work a light switch is what threw me. Seems like something that would actually happen.
giphy.gif

Trump better get the voter information he's asking for. If he doesn't it needs to be taken by force and those withholding it go to prison.

Michelle Obama 2018

Reactions: Skarekrow
Michelle Obama 2018
Sharks smell blood because they are smelling blood. Blood cells have to come into contact with their receptors. Blood behind skin can never come into contact with those receptors.

Sharks smell blood because they are smelling blood. Blood cells have to come into contact with their receptors. Blood behind skin can never come into contact with those receptors.
yeah but how do you know?