President Donald Trump | Page 38 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

....Obama should have gone to jail for the amount of blatantly false information he put out as fact....
WTF? People should not be going to jail unless (at least) they are convicted of criminal offences. If it had been even remotely true the GOP would have impeached or at least held impeachment hearings.

Reactions: Skarekrow
WTF? People should not be going to jail unless (at least) they are convicted of criminal offences. If it had been even remotely true the GOP would have impeached or at least held impeachment hearings.
Remember when Obama bypassed Congress illegally with the release of gitmo detainees?

I am slightly worried that Trump may never explain his accusation that Obama wiretapped him. If that happens I suspect many people such as myself will drop any support we had for him.
The worry is the left saying rejection of Trump is really more about his policies rather than the man himself.

I really hope he backs up his accusation soon.

Looks like there may now be actual proof that Obama did in fact spy on Trump and his team. If true, Obama absolutely needs to go to jail for it.

Capture.JPG
Looks like there may now be actual proof that Obama did in fact spy on Trump and his team. If true, Obama absolutely needs to go to jail for it.
If you want to call Team Trump's incidentally being recorded when communicating with foreign spies ( who were legally under surveillance by US anti espionage agencies) spying on them, then by all means cry foul.
A Presidential campaign is expected to use any and all legal leverage to win. But if they are caught blatantly violating the law then there should be a price to pay. If that violation includes collusion with a rival sovereign state then the price should be higher.
There should be an independent commission empowered to sort this out and make any actually evidence public.

Last edited:
If you want to call Team Trump's incidentally being recorded when communicating with foreign spies ( who were legally under surveillance by US anti espionage agencies) spying on them, then by all means cry foul.
A Presidential campaign is expected to use any and all legal leverage to win. But if they are caught blatantly violating the law then there should be a price to pay. If that violation includes collusion with rival a sovereign state then the price should be higher.
There should be an independent commission empowered to sort this out and make any actually evidence public.
I agree. But if it turns the accusal of collusion was made for the intent of spying on Trump, then those involved should go to prison.

I realize though this will never happen because we don't live in a fair world.

So Team Trump is the target of an espionage investigation by the FBI and you are calling for jail and prison for those who accuse him? What if Trump himself is guilty? What do you propose?

So Team Trump is the target of an espionage investigation by the FBI and you are calling for jail and prison for those who accuse him? What if Trump himself is guilty? What do you propose?
Like I said, I agree with your assessment. If Trump actually did work with Russia to influence the election he needs to be held accountable to the law. If the law is clear and he is guilty then he should go to prison.
But if the accusation of collaboration was made for no other reason then to have a "legal" reason to spy on Trump, that seems jail worthy in my mind as well.

More than likely hiring Paul Manafort was enough to set off alarms at the FBI.

Susan Rice... well she should go to jail once found guilty but... why is it politicians on both sides (more lopsided on the dems side by far) never go to jail for breaking the law. Yes there was Libby who as it turns out never actually broke the law but still.

why is it politicians on both sides (more lopsided on the dems side by far) never go to jail for breaking the law. Yes there was Libby who as it turns out never actually broke the law but still.
*coughs*
*coughs*

Last edited:
Just want to say today that with the Syrian problem we have today and that's been ignored by Obama since it started, I am so very very glad that Hillary never became President. Put North Korea in there as well. You know, the country her husband paid $150 million not to have a nuclear program that they turned around and used for their nuclear program...

I am so very very glad that Hillary never became President

It doesn't matter either way. Syria has become a vortex of war.