President Donald Trump | Page 37 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

Fun fact: Every politician trying to take away your healthcare gets free healthcare that you help pay for.

Here's a controversial thought: I would be willing to take home slightly less money if fewer people like Melanie died horrible deaths.

SMH. I'm sorry but really the answer is obvious. For Americans to vote so carelessly without thinking it through is just disappoint, but then again this shouldn't surprise me.
I personally put a large amount of thought into it. You dont like the outcome, half the people who voted are disappointed. But this isn't some football game, it's not about teams. This is about things that affect peoples lives.
I absolutely know what it feels like to be embarrassed for those who share the country with me. I absolutely felt embarrassed for the last 8 years.

Fun fact: Every politician trying to take away your healthcare gets free healthcare that you help pay for.

Agreed.

The healthcare debate in the US (and everywhere else where this is debatable) is very simple. You don't need to roll up your sleeves and have a PowerPoint presentation to understand it. Either you think that every citizen, regardless of income, has a human right to access quality heathcare when they need it or you don't. If you do believe this you will support politicians that will make this priority, if you don't care you won't.

It's about that simple.

Here's a controversial thought: I would be willing to take home slightly less money if fewer people like Melanie died horrible deaths.

Noble sentiment but a dangerous route to go down, if those already living on the minimum age, are then expected to get even less
...fine to tax the rich more though, I'm all for that. Also stop spending so much money on weaponry, nuclear arsenals and letting corporations avoid tax.

Wishing pain, suffering, death on others shows an immature soul.

We now know Trump paid a higher percentage in taxes than Obama and Sanders.
There's a very real possibility Maddow will go to jail for accepting and reporting on known illegally obtained government documents. That would just be icing on the cake.
Reporting on this could very well compromise the President in a variety of ways. Anyone associated with releasing this information should have treason charges brought against them.

We now know Trump paid a higher percentage in taxes than Obama and Sanders.
There's a very real possibility Maddow will go to jail for accepting and reporting on known illegally obtained government documents. That would just be icing on the cake.
Reporting on this could very well compromise the President in a variety of ways. Anyone associated with releasing this information should have treason charges brought against them.
no we do not know what he paid because he has not released his taxes.
Maddow will not be going to jail as the pages she reported on were legally obtained by her.
Trump is the most likely source of the leak and he can't be charged with treason for leaking part of one year of his tax return.
maybe I should start a thread called "my idiot infj forum pal"

Reactions: Skarekrow
no we do not know what he paid because he has not released his taxes.
Maddow will not be going to jail as the pages she reported on were legally obtained by her.
Trump is the most likely source of the leak and he can't be charged with treason for leaking part of one year of his tax return.
maybe I should start a thread called "my idiot infj forum pal"
So I buy a car I know is stolen and I don't have to worry ? Sorry I don't see it but... I am not overly versed on the law so I wont argue it.

We do not have a constitutional right to a car, but we do have a constitutional right to speak freely.

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
We do not have a constitutional right to a car, but we do have a constitutional right to speak freely.
We don't have a constitutional right to share others private information at our lesuire.

We don't have a constitutional right to share,at our lesuire, other's privates
This is a complex issue but basically my understanding is that if you receive information about a politician that you did not steal or in any other way break the law in obtaining it, your having it and disseminating it is considered protected speech under the constitution by centuries of case law. You could be open to a libel suite, or if the information is deemed classified you could be prosecuted but other than that, ITS A FREE COUNTRY.

This is a complex issue but basically my understanding is that if you receive information about a politician that you did not steal or in any other way break the law in obtaining it, your having it and disseminating it is considered protected speech under the constitution by centuries of case law. You could be open to a libel suite, or if the information is deemed classified you could be prosecuted but other than that, ITS A FREE COUNTRY.
Does this apply only to politicians? What if I have their credit card number that I dont use or sell? I just give it away. Same with phone number and address? This is all legal?

Are you kidding?
Capture.JPG

Does this apply only to politicians? What if I have their credit card number that I dont use or sell? I just give it away. Same with phone number and address? This is all legal?
go back to sleep

@Eventhorizon
please forgive the rudeness. Freedom of speech is complicated. Your questions are valid but alas I do not have the time or energy to hunt down examples to answer them. May I humbly suggest that whenever a source uses the words "treason" "espionage" or "guilty" you do a little research into what those who oppose that source has to say about that interpretation. Most of this stuff is settled in case law which means that if it goes to court the judge is obliged to go with the previous ruling. But even that is not always true. If you want to look at a convolution of what freedom of speech means look at the arguments for and against Citizens United

@Eventhorizon
please forgive the rudeness. Freedom of speech is complicated. Your questions are valid but alas I do not have the time or energy to hunt down examples to answer them. May I humbly suggest that whenever a source uses the words "treason" "espionage" or "guilty" you do a little research into what those who oppose that source has to say about that interpretation. Most of this stuff is settled in case law which means that if it goes to court the judge is obliged to go with the previous ruling. But even that is not always true. If you want to look at a convolution of what freedom of speech means look at the arguments for and against Citizens United
Makes sense. I just assumed that because you are posting these things thereby implying it's commonly known fact (or just fact) in the process, you would in relation easily be able to provide the sources that support that type of assertion.

I think I could, but this damn job thing keeps getting in my way

Reactions: Eventhorizon
With our intelligence agencies saying they have nothing regarding Trumps wiretapping claims Trump now needs to come front and center with whatever proof he has. We can't have anyone in charge of the country putting out false information. We get enough of that from the news. Obama should have gone to jail for the amount of blatantly false information he put out as fact. But it's a liberals world where when you lie, cheat and steal you are propped up as a hero. Conservatives simply have to continue to hold themselves to a higher standard and if it turns out Trump has no proof, impeachment and removal need to move forward.
I have no patience for liars but more than this, if Trump is unable to keep from saying whatever pops into his head absent truth... he has no control. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt right now but Trump better produce. While it was a win to keep Hilary out of office we need to bolster the win by maintaining rationale within the Whitehouse.