President Donald Trump | Page 35 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

C5TpD8zWcAALnZ0.jpg

I’m thinking if this becomes an issue in my life, I will take out a few credit cards as well and ring them all up then file bankruptcy.
Since medical bills are the number one reason for filing here in the US, it should be a slam dunk.
That’s pathetic.
I mean...what’s it going to take before people care about being gouged?
Meanwhile Turnip wants to start building more nukes...his stupid wall....EPA regulations repealed...oil company bribery legalized...suspension of the rule telling investment houses they must have the best interest of their clients first, not their shareholders.
Those who compliment him like Faux News are called legit, while those who criticize him are called “fake news” “falsehoods”.
Want some fake news?

"Donald Trump was elected the 45th president of the United States on Nov. 8, 2016. He has been a real estate developer, entrepreneur and host of the NBC reality show, "The Apprentice." Trump's statements were awarded PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year. Born and raised in New York City, Trump is married to Melania Trump, a former model from Slovenia. Trump has five children and eight grandchildren. Three of his children, Donald Jr., Ivanka, and Eric, serve as executive vice presidents of the Trump Organization."

The PolitiFact scorecard

True
15 (4%) (15)
Mostly True
45 (12%) (45)
---------------------------
(Only 16% can be called “True” or “Mostly true”...that’s fucking pathetic)
Half True
52 (14%) (52)
Mostly False
72 (19%) (72)
False
123 (33%) (123)
Pants on Fire
63 (17%) (63)

There are 27 pages of his BS, so enjoy!
(to be fair, there are some truths in there too...but those are probably “fake” liberal dribble as well)

Link -
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/

DONALD TRUMP

Terrorism and terrorist attacks in the United States and Europe have "gotten to a point where it's not even being reported."

— PolitiFact National on Monday, February 6th, 2017
tom-pantsonfire.gif

Reactions: Stu and Littlelissa
I have been on a 'raid' with immigration in the UK many years ago. It was part of a joint working initiative. The 'raid' was on a factory where there were maybe 100-150 people working. The conditions there were poor. it was very cold, poorly lit, the machines looked dangerous and it was dirty.

Most of the workers could barely speak English. They were predominantly women, they were clearly tired, frightened and distressed. it was probably the worst thing I've seen at work. the immigration staff did their stuff, people were led out, any who resisted were put in plastic cuffs, but apart from the tears there was really very little resistance. It was low key and non violent but it felt desperate.

The guy who ran the place ? He came out of his office and laughed in the faces of the immigration staff. Some of the people who worked for him begged him for help, and he ignored all of them. He actually boasted he would get "50 new ones by tomorrow". The immigration staff were livid but he had money, and he was a UK national. He knew he'd get away with it. It was a travesty.

Afterwards I talked to my manager, and he assured me that was the first and last one. "joint working" was all the rage at the time and the manager was a decent guy but not a 'lefty' by any means. I asked how he could be sure, we wouldn't be asked again and he said he didn't care either way. it wasn't going to happen. It didn't . The only person there I'd have deported ? was the creep running the place. All the points you raised matter. They are people not numbers, and their only real crime is wanting to improve their or their families lives.
I agree. The company and anyone involved with hiring illegals should be fined and jailed. Having said that each of the illegals knew what they were doing was wrong. They took their chance and lost. If they want a better country where they don't have to take chances like that they should fight for it.
There are so many people who will bad mouth America the first second they get. While I know this didn't happen in America people need to understand why free countries mean something and what it might mean to live in a different one.

Reactions: James
Hey, people never wanted to be forced to buy crap insurance in the first place. For some who had insurance but it became so expensive in order to force them to buy Obamacare they didn't want in the first place. Obamacare is the travesty here.

I agree. The company and anyone involved with hiring illegals should be fined and jailed. Having said that each of the illegals knew what they were doing was wrong. They took their chance and lost. If they want a better country where they don't have to take chances like that they should fight for it.
There are so many people who will bad mouth America the first second they get. While I know this didn't happen in America people need to understand why free countries mean something and what it might mean to live in a different one.

I think the people involved were practically slaves being trafficked. My guess is in this case was they were just terrified, and doing what they were forced to do by some very unscruplous people. I think the central point you've been making is correct. Allowing or encouraging mass immigration will not help. It actively damages those countries. The conditions those people were living and working in were appalling. The place stunk. Literally stunk. and i think most, if not all of them were sleeping there, like prisoners. I couldn't wait to get back outside.

I don't know what happened to them afterwards, but I hope it was more of a liberation than anything. In Britains case since we have invaded, robbed, pillaged and taken advantage of so many countries, I think we do have an obligation to help refugees etc. I think structured international aid and support (technology and support not just cash hand outs) in their own countries, is the way to really make a difference. The better we handle things like that, the less illegal immigration we will have to deal with.

I think the people involved were practically slaves being trafficked. My guess is in this case was they were just terrified, and doing what they were forced to do by some very unscruplous people. I think the central point you've been making is correct. Allowing or encouraging mass immigration will not help. It actively damages those countries. The conditions those people were living and working in were appalling. The place stunk. Literally stunk. and i think most, if not all of them were sleeping there, like prisoners. I couldn't wait to get back outside.

I don't know what happened to them afterwards, but I hope it was more of a liberation than anything. In Britains case since we have invaded, robbed, pillaged and taken advantage of so many countries, I think we do have an obligation to help refugees etc. I think structured international aid and support (technology and support not just cash hand outs) in their own countries, is the way to really make a difference. The better we handle things like that, the less illegal immigration we will have to deal with.
Interesting.

Because she's a human being before she is an illegal alien.
She took an unwise chance. Now is paying for it. Unfortunate but her decision.

Because she's a human being before she is an illegal alien.

And your reply to this question by him is exactly why any thread EH starts is absolutely pointless.
There is zero give and take.

You can show as many facts as you wish...or try to get him to see from the side of empathy and compassion.
I just don’t think those connections are there.

Either he doesn’t understand and cannot put himself in the shoes of another and see their POV, or he is choosing to specifically not care - which is worse?
Being ignorant vs willingly selfishly minded?

This thread is an echo chamber...there is no discussion....it’s you vs him and he already made up his mind that he won.
I’m leaving this farce.

Reactions: acd
21063. Thank you President Trump.

21064."Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated" (nobody)
C5wT-OKU0AAHwf_.jpg

21064."Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated" (nobody)
C5wT-OKU0AAHwf_.jpg
Do you disagree with his statement Stu? I mean they rolled out Obamacare as if it was THE answer.

What did we achieve with Obamacare for the trillions of dollars involved? A few people got some amount of crappy insurance they didn't have before. The old liberal way of doing something. Throw money at it and hope it works.

Do you disagree with his statement Stu? I mean they rolled out Obamacare as if it was THE answer.

What did we achieve with Obamacare for the trillions of dollars involved? A few people got some amount of crappy insurance they didn't have before. The old liberal way of doing something. Throw money at it and hope it works.
wow, succinct and to the point. i think i really learned something here today
iu
casselman-barry-jester-uninsurance-1.png
Capture.JPG

Reactions: Skarekrow
wow, succinct and to the point. i think i really learned something here today
iu
casselman-barry-jester-uninsurance-1.png
View attachment 34493
Ok I'll profess ignorance to this point. Uninsured rates fell? Isn't it required by law now that you have health insurance just like car insurance?
The rest of it I really don't want to argue, all of it is health care.

Edit: Oh I see, it is just like car insurance, if you choose not to have it you still have to pay a fee. So yeah, the option of paying for something and not getting anything or paying it and getting something marginal would probably have more people sign up to get some amount of something for their money.

It still sucks,

The answer isn't the ACA or "Obamacare".... It's universal coverage. Republicans are realizing they can't promise coverage for preexisting conditions and no lifetime caps and etc., without the mandate. Now people have had a taste of these things and are unwilling to go back. It's going to be very interesting...

Reactions: Skarekrow and Stu
The answer isn't the ACA or "Obamacare".... It's universal coverage. Republicans are realizing they can't promise coverage for preexisting conditions and no lifetime caps and etc., without the mandate. Now people have had a taste of these things and are unwilling to go back. It's going to be very interesting...
4 month's ago I went into one of the top rated neurologists office in Northern Virginia. We have top rated physicians here because of our proximity to D.C. Some of my insurance information had changed so I had to fill out a little paper work associated with that. On the paperwork when talking about government healthcare they did not refer to it as the ACA. The ACA was never mentioned in abbreviation nor in its full length. Clearly printed was, "ObamaCare". Please stop with ACA. No one knows what that is. The medical community has no love for ObamaCare. Not a single Republican signed off on it because they knew it was crap out of the gate.

As for getting a taste of something and not wanting to let go. Doesn't require a big explanation. Give me a Ferrari for a while and then tell me I have to give it back and drive a Prius? I'll opt for the Ferrari every time no question. Tell me though I can only keep the Ferrari if I kill the future generations of my family and I opt out. But see, most greedy people still wouldn't opt out. Which is why that side of the aisle loves things they dont have to pay for and is more then willing to let others pay for. Even if it's their own children. Because really, as was predicted Obamacares cost sky rocketed. It was never stable and never was going to be. If it's not repealed by this administration it will fall apart on it's own. Yet again the GOP has to step in to fix things.

I simply do not accept that all the advanced countries in the world can pay for health care but we can't

I simply do not accept that all the advanced countries in the world can pay for health care but we can't
Ive looked into that a bit. I have found a lot of gripe about those healthcare systems.

I know people who have those systems, for decades...Irish, Canadians, Germans ....very little griping and a lot of ribbing on the US for being so fucking greedy.

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd