Post your Enneagram | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Post your Enneagram

:) Sorry, MLK is 8w7. Look it up :)

I'm a weird combination of withdrawn and assertive traits
I scored 9w8 with instinctual variant stacking sx/sp/so
9(withdrawn), 8(assertive), sx(assertive), sp(withdrawn)

my nine decreases my J and my sx decreases my I so i get ENFP sometimes in MBTI :D

9w8 - Seeking Peace and Power
  • Awakened Nines with an 8 wing have a modest, steady, receptive core. They are charged by the dynamism of 8 - when focused on goals they often have great force of will. Get things done, make good leaders. May have an animal magnetism of which they are only partly aware. Can seem highly centered, take what they do seriously but remain unimpressed with themselves. 8 wing can bring a strong internal sense of direction. Relatively fearless and highly intuitive. Generally not intellectual unless they have it in their background. When more entranced, they manifest the contradictions of the two styles expressing them in sequence. Could be passively amiable like a Nine and then turn horribly blunt like an 8. One moment they are opinionated or nasty, next moment kindly and supportive. Often don't hear their voices when angry. Can have a sharp, grating edge. May be slow to anger and then explode. Or angry but don't know it; may confuse being assertive with being rude. Placidly callous - both styles support numbness. Tactless and indiscriminate and indiscreet. May be unwittingly disloyal, spilling everyone's secrets. Sexual confusion, sometimes they are driven by lust.

Sexual Primary / Self-Preservation Support

"One-Man Storm"

harlock_news.jpg

• Expression: intense, self-absorbed expression
  • Energy: intense energy expressed calmly, steadily, assertively
  • Behavior: intense, assertive, troubled and self absorbed
  • Mindset: "If I can make (us) have an orderly & pleasing lifestyle, I can keep up and escalate all this merging/intensity."
  • Examples: Harlock (Arcadia of my Youth)

3w9

No wonder I'm so messed.

3w9 doesn't exist.

the wings should be the type adjacent to the dominant type. e.g. 3w4 or 3w2

3w9 doesn't exist.

the wings should be the type adjacent to the dominant type. e.g. 3w4 or 3w2

According to this test it does.

EDIT: Nevermind. I clicked on the wrong profile afterward. 1w9

Last edited:
I used to test 6w5 for a while (in my young-ish days) but I'm 9w1 for the past few years. Confident 6s can test as 9s, though...and not so confident 9s can test as 6s.

Either way I am, I'm comfy. :m202:

Okay, Okay, You've both had your fun and games. Now, let me show you true awesomeness:

Leonardo da Vinci - ENTP - 8w7
Muhamed Ali - ENTP - 8w7
George Carlin - ENTP - 8w7
House MD - ENTP - 8w7

I rest my case.

There is no correlation between Enneagram and MBTI. They are the result of entirely different psychological factors. The only connection between the two of them is the possibility that when the fears in the Enneagram system are invoked, they cause stress, which in turn develops cognitive functions. This however, would have no bearing on their order preference, just their fluency in usage.

:) Sorry, MLK is 8w7. Look it up :)

I've seen MLK listed as everything from 8w9 to 2w1, depending on the source - usually an 8w9 or a 1w9. Ghandi gets typed across the board as well.

The biggest problem with these sorts of self assessment based sciences, such as the Enneagram and the MBTI, is that it is all based on conjecture. When we type ourselves, we have the conjecture from the most reliable source. However, when typing other people, we have much less accurate conjecture. The less we truly know someone, the less accurate our conjecture is going to be. When typing historical figures, we're essentially typing the icon they represent to us. That's conjecture at its most egocentric.

Last edited:
Last edited:
You are most likely a type 9.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 9w1.

2w1 according to eclecticenergies

2.gif
sospsx.gif
according to similarminds.

View attachment 1182
8.gif
sosxsp.gif

Type Score Description
8 - 54 - I must be strong and in control to be happy.
1 - 49 - I must be perfect and good to be happy.
2 - 45 - I must be helpful and caring to be happy.

6 - 45 - I must be secure and safe to be happy.
3 - 43 - I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
4 - 43 - I must avoid painful feelings to be happy.
9 - 36 - I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.
7 - 35 - I must be high and entertained to be happy.
5 - 34 - I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.

Last edited:
4w5 or 423 sx

Type 1 Perfectionism||||||||||||||||62%
Type 2 Helpfulness||||||||||||||58%
Type 3 Image Focus||||||||||34%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity||||||||||||||||||||90%
Type 5 Detachment||||||||||||||||||||90%
Type 6 Anxiety||||||||||||||||||||90%
Type 7 Adventurousness||||||||||34%
Type 8 Aggressiveness||||||30%
Type 9 Calmness||||||||||34%

Well... that doesn't look good at all. hahaha.