Post your dreams! | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Post your dreams!

Quest for the little boy

So in this dream, at first, I took upon the form of a pregnant woman. That

My dream is very disturbing to me. I think I killed my anima in it.

I'm in an airport with an acquaintance I went to school with, and two younger individuals; one male the other female. I believe they are siblings, twins even. I feel a rush of adredaline, as if we were trying to escape from something trying to catch us and time is running out and all the passengers of a flight must rush to make it on the plane. I witness my young male companion murder and mutilate his sister. He carries a briefcase which my acquaintance suspects contains something terrible, he runs away in disgust. The briefcase beats like a living heart. Within the briefcase lies the heart of his sister which continues to beat, haunting my young male companion, stirring up feelings of enormous guilt. I rush through the security and checkpoint with the other passengers to try to catch the plane. Suddenly the dream takes a shift and I am outside a town hall-like building which has a playground nearby. It is very bright, everything has a monochromatic feel like from an old family shot footage, like old memories. I vaguely see images of my young male companion and his sister (or the spirit of his sister?) playing in the playground.

Then another dream. I am in a hotel during a vacation I took 2 summers ago with my parents. I leave the room and walk down the hall to the elevators to try and catch breakfast. I realize I forgot something so I walk back up the hall. I pass by my room accidently, then I turn around, an old woman walks out of a room behind me. I walk closer and see the door of my room is open; I walk in and find my immediate family. We are preparing to leave for France. My father discusses the trip to France with his old friend which is also in the hotel. The friend talks about a symbol of France and conjures up images of a skull as a symbol to represent France. I see the giant mountain sized skull from multiple angles as if I were in a dream within a dream. Then suddenly I find myself in a fantasy setting where lava makes up a large majority of the ground. I see a white knight who conquers a friendly dragon, and riding it around with pride. I see a black knight who seems jealous of the white knight and his ability to control a dragon. He manages to leap on top of this dragon, gain control of it, knocking the white knight off. The white knight is saved by a friendly beast from falling into a lava. The dragon, under some control by the dark knight turns red, and its face turns evil-looking. The dark knight wanting to gain even more control over the dragon infects it magically; turning the dragon's skin color to black. Suddenly the dragon goes insane, knocks the black knight off, and can no longer be controlled by anyone. It looks like it is about to turn into stone as it utters its last terrible cry.

Last edited:
cant remember much
but I was riding a roller coaster :/

Every night I have dreams about tornadoes chasing me. Stressful. It's better than the ones where all my teeth are falling out though. :)

Chasing you, eh? Do you always feel like you're dodging one awful situation to the next? Like you're working so hard to maintain some semblence of stability (emotional or financial or whatever)?

(And dreams of teeth represent feelings of powerlessness.)

I have been looking for stuff in my dreams lately. Something must be bugging me. It must be finances because I keep checking my filing cabinet. I also must need to be snuggled because I put off my searching to get snuggles. My dreams started to get a bit more vague since I have been using benedril to sleep. The doctor said it was okay so I don't feel bad, and I wake up feeling like I slept well.

I had a dream I was on some idiotic gameshow in which myself and a partner had to ransack a mansion to find drugs, competing the other couples. I found the drugs inspector gadget style and we won the mansion, money, and all the squatting junkies with it.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
I dreamt with Kurt Cobain (I was is the world of the dead people. I only remmember it was just like our world but in black and white) and with the end of the world - again! (this time there was a huge huge storm. there was like a ring in the sky and in the earth and a very powerful lighting connecting them. then there was no electricity and giant scary animals simmilar to bugs started to attack every human)

During a period of time where I was playing far too much of it, along with other raycasting engine games, I had a Wolfenstein 3D dream, complete with pseudo-3D graphics.

Well I had this dream some time ago

I was walking on top of a glacier, when I suddenly fell through, and into a cave sort of speak, the cave was huge and there was about 30 cm of water at groundlevel. In the end of the cave I could see a big iceplatform with several sharp ice thingies facing upwards, suddenly the platform fell down and the cave started flooding. The next thing I know, I'm being taken by a gigantic tidal wave through an entire city, leaving it submerged. I finally reach the end of the city, and the wave is stopped by some wall, and I land on the other side.
When I reach the other side, I get onto to a bus to get out of there, and it drives around the flooded city and to the docks, huge ships, containers etc, but the road is blocked by abandoned busses and cars and some containers, then I seezombies scattered around the area of the busclosing in on the bus and everyone on the bus runs outside trying to get away, and so do I
As I see most of the bus passengers getting attacked by the zombies, I run like hell towards a huge house to my right, I manage to get inside and I continue to run like hell, trying to get through the house, but the house seems endless and incredibly complicated and I run through room after room and floor after floor but no way out.
At the end I find the way outside, which is near the sea with very brown looking water, and I can see a platform a little out in the sea, which consider swimming to, to get away from the zombies, I then conclude with the lack of supplies and that zmbies might be able to move in water that I shouldn't and look towards the flooded city and realize that isn't a good option either.
I then either return to the house, or go to an outhouse right by and venture in, the room or outhouse is a gigantic library with /\ shaped glass roof and a fireplace in the far end. I then notice a table infront of all the other books, with three different books, the one in the middle is a black bible, I open it there is only one page, at first I can't read it, as the text is cryptic or scrambled, but then I can see the words, You can do both.
Then I woke up.

two nights ago i had a vivid dream of being stuck in a rather humble wooden funhouse that included a dumbwaiter and which acted as a cheery pub at the same time. what was not so cheery was that the people there were eating chimpanzee flesh cooked with watermelons and drinking beer. i tried desperately to escape a few times using the dumbwaiter to no avail.
one of the strangest dreams ever

well, had a pretty disturbing dream last night. Was hoping I could get some answers here.

Ok, from what I remember, the first thing I remember is something about a downing ship. Just as the ship is about to sink, as in, 99.9% of the ship is already underwater and I'm at the top, on the last 0.1%, I hear a shout behind me. I turn around and I see a friend just barely holding on. She shouts for me to help her but I just turn around and jump to safety. I cant remember what I jumped onto but in general, I was safe. What really disturbed in when I woke up was that I didnt even bother to help her. Shes a friend and I usually will help friends. ( just friends guys ;) )

Anyway, the next thing I remember is her ghost standing beside me and we're talking though only I can see her. I dont want to seem like an idiot so I avoid crowded places. The next thing I recall is that I pick up her specs. Yeah, I have no idea why either. BTW, she does not really wear specs. I only recall her wearing it a few times. When I put on the specs, I realise that is some cool gadget with all these overlaying words, sensors, buttons and stuff. I fiddle around and press some button on the spectacle frame and suddenly everyone around me is enveloped in this electric field and everyone dies( all strangers). I panic and run to some coastal town.

Next thing I recall is that I'm in sometall building getting chased by a ghost, zombies and what not. However, this time, there is another guy that is also getting chased. We do not talk but we somehow agree to take turns to be chased by him so the other would have time to rest. There seems to be no viable way to escape. However, when the zombie/ghost starts to chase him, I notice a way out behind me. I take one look back at him and run like hell out of there. Once again, when I wake up, I'm very distrubed that I did not face the ghost/zombie and fight it or help the guy.

any ideas?

Reactions: Stu
A few nights ago I dreamed that I was conscripted into some sort of military force that was based locally. Except Instead of killing enemies of a foreign nature I was conquering with my army the people I know and live with in town. We were taking their women, their money, their iphones, laptops etc etc just taking it all and holding them down and taking over. The odd part is that in the dream I loved it, I loved the power and the strength of arms against people I knew, it was very confusing, but I feel I def liked it.

Then there was some wierd cat that I found, except some sort of snake like creature had burrowed into it, and I could see it coming out of the cats cheek like its muzzle and the cats eyes were snakes eyes. I grabbed it by its neck because thats the way you are supposed to grab a snake, and it went haywire nuts in my hand so I broke its neck and stomped on its head... it was totally bizzarro seeing that wierd mergeing of snake/cat... it kind of creeped me out. I woke up soon after that or I cant remember much more.

Last night I dreamed that I was back at school. However, this school was weird in that unlike my highschool it was a very modern looking boarding school, at least I think it was because I had a 2 bed room in a boarding place, like a hotel? Anyhow this new school was great. It had a cafeteria that was more like a food court and had 3 or 4 different floors (for the rooms, classrooms, and all of that). Everything was new, and things started off great. There were even sparks between my old flame (haha, I feel kind of young to be using that term) and I.

Things started to get strange. When I would go into my room at night things would be...out of place. Not like my messy room out of place, but Someone's-been-in-my-room out of place. I just dismissed it the first time. But then it became a usual thing. It was getting to be something I was really fretting about.

Before I did anything in the dream though, I woke up.

I dreamed of walking to school and as i was walking, i realize my ring finger was gone.I saw some skin there but my entire finger was gone.I walked to the school hall and panicked for being late because there was some puzzle and maze competition going on.Everybody were already taking their seats because they had finished this whole game.There were only a few people who were late so we ventured into some strange places to complete the puzzles.I remember stepping into some bathroom and a few rooms, walls that were taller than me and how i wanted to climb over them.In the end, i found my finger and put it back to its original position.Dreams are just too fuzzy.

I had a dream last night:

I was meeting my sister outside school (even though we're in college now) and we both saw a straw basket with a red napkin in on the floor. My friend came over suddenly and claimed it as hers which made my sister suspicious and eventually she said to me that said friend had been trying to go out with this guy that my sister liked and they were both angry with each other.
It made me and my other friend really uncomfortable ^^"

Very random.

I always have a hard time remembering my dreams but lately there has been a common occurrence between my dreams that I can remember. There have been a lot of large group showers and not in a sexual way. They usually involve friends of mine as well as myself. Sometimes people are fully naked, sometimes they'll clothed. There's also always a feeling that we're showering before some big event. There's a sense of excitement and urgency.

I have no idea what symbolism is at work behind my dreams but I'm pretty sure there is something seeing as how frequent the 'shower scene' has become for the past few weeks. Maybe it has something to do with cleansing? but honestly I'm pretty clueless. Anyone want to shed some light and share an idea or two on what this might be symbolic for?

Has a peculiar dream last night.

I was lying down on my side in a bed that wasn't mine and it was sunny outside. I was then told by a person who was standing next to the bed that I had a weird marking on my neck, like a black symbol, so I tried to touch it but could only feel a tiny lump like a mole there.

Strange...