Post pictures of your inner world | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Post pictures of your inner world

What an awesome thread. I think this about does it for me...

41web.jpg

Th color is uniform, consistent, but the design is eloquent all the same. Lonely... so lonely... but with a piercing ray of light illuminating the whole room with its richly textured walls... with the ground flat enough that you'd have an easy time keeping your footing (in the internal world, this is). Perhaps a little too symmetrical in its architecture than I would have liked... but pretty darn good for google image search.

HAPPYENTP_om_nom_nom.jpg

This is me whenever I'm happy. If you dig a little deeper as to the WHY I am happy, you see the images before.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/637/figure81yo0.jpg

It's too big to post, but if you guys click it it should come up. But basically, this wall is on the cover of one of my favorite artists' album; Figure 8 by Elliott Smith.

It's actually a mural on Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles, but the reason I associate with it so much is becase I feel that it speaks directly to my soul. When you talk about archetypes, I feel the white outside the black represents all the good, beauty, and great things in the world. The black lines represent all that is holding me back from achieving that beauty outside of them, and throughout it all that one red stripe is my ever-strong passion to achieve that beauty. The only thing pushing me forward? Ambition, and music :).

Hi everyone,

Well, I've already said it in some of my posts but I'll say it again because I'm new here : I am french and I apologize in advance for the mistakes I'll make (thus, I hope you'll be tolerant for my awful "english" )

Here are some of he pictures which represent my inner world (and don't laugh for the 1st picture!):

HarryPotter_poster.jpg

42034~The-Night-Before-Christmas-Affiches.jpg

megeve-christmas-eve.jpg

I could find much more pictures of my inner world but I think you understand the point.

I love everything that say "magic". It can be Christmas and all the magic things that concern it (snow, christmas tree, mistletoes, the wonderful decorations of christmas in the streets and in my home, etc...) and also all the movies and books like Harry Potter where we can surround ourselves of a richness of imagination, magic, delight.

It may sounds like I'm still a child but for me, it's always refreshing to plunge in that universe after coping with a hard day in the hard reality.

Long post, I know, but this is a very interesting thread! I've been trying to explain the way I think to my friends, but they don't get me. They'll look at me with a blank stare, and then say: "I'm bored. Let's find a party"

http://actualdownload.com/pictures/icon ... r-1079.jpg
This (the link, not the picture below) is what my mind looks like when I'm thinking my ass off, but not coming to any conclusions. When I'm considering the options, viewing it from different angles, trying to connect the damn thing but fail! This state of mind is extremely frustrating. It's the "nothing makes sense!"-feeling.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

L33tm0b1l3-abstract-digital-art-fractal-Disco-Superclub-artwork.jpg

This picture represents my emotional world. It's an overview, otherwise it would've looked much more chaotic. It represents the depth of my emotional world an the squares represent different emotions. The highlighted areas indicate that certain emotions are more active than others (at the moment, not always).
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SuperStock_1527R-561020.jpg

This picture shows a state of mind that I'm very used to. This is my mind when I'm pondering/reflecting. Different thoughts are connected to each other with bonds of varying strength. Every thought is put in different contexts to achieve maximal understanding.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

254355130_fcdf6a5cda.jpg

This is what my mind looks like when I'm really calm and relaxed. At this state my mind isn't as chaotic as it usually is, there are some random thoughts twirling, but generally I feel that I have a steady set of values and beliefs, as seen in the picture.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Abstract_Chaos_by_Pauzinhos_Nos_Olh.jpg

If you'd be able to visit my mind whenever you want, this is probably what you'd see. My mind looks like this when I'm critically analyzing myself, locating weaknesses and sources of frustration. It's total chaos, thoughts are flying everywhere. Possible solutions are being considered and criticized, possible scenarios are being made up to evaluate where the solution will be most rewarding, reasons for why the change hasn't occurred before are being thought of... AT THE SAME TIME I'm trying to decide which misunderstandings were caused by my weakness and which were caused by the other persons weakness, or if it was a combination of both.

So, that was a summary of my mind. It was also my first post.
Since I don't want to create an introduction thread I thought I might mention this in my post.
I'm a 17 year old guy from Sweden, very interested in psychology. INFP. I've been hanging around here for a while without actually posting, since I'm really interested in INFJs and the differences between us.

Also, I think it would be incredibly interesting to try to point out discrepancies between the "mind pictures" of different types. I'd like to see what an ESTJ looks like on the inside, for example :D

P.S. English is my third language, so a great deal of effort has been put into this post in order to make it as gramatically correct as possible.

Flush said:
This picture shows a state of mind that I'm very used to. This is my mind when I'm pondering/reflecting. Different thoughts are connected to each other with bonds of varying strength. Every thought is put in different contexts to achieve maximal understanding.
I can relate to this one a lot.

Flush said:
This is what my mind looks like when I'm really calm and relaxed. At this state my mind isn't as chaotic as it usually is, there are some random thoughts twirling, but generally I feel that I have a steady set of values and beliefs, as seen in the picture.
this one still looks pretty busy to me...! but I guess it's often the way it is even when we relax (or try to relax - but sometimes even the swirly things can get away... blissed are those moments)

Flush said:
I'd like to see what an ESTJ looks like on the inside, for example :D
I think it would irritate me :mrgreen: (but it would be very useful to understand them better)

Flush said:
P.S. English is my third language, so a great deal of effort has been put into this post in order to make it as gramatically correct as possible.
3rd language! Ah, northern Europeans! You guys are so good at English!

welcome!

I love the calm and relaxed one. Terrific pictures!
Welcome to the forum!

ooooh I love That princess of shadows! wow! Just could look at it forever!

Gloomy I love yours!
Yeah that Princess of Shadows, the more you look at it the more you see.

gloomy-optimist said:
Here's a few of my own drawings that could work for this:
Birds_eye_view_by_gloomy_optimist.png
That one makes me happy. Love it.

Every man is an island:

ocean-wallpaper-2.jpg

Nature is restless:

efcf.jpg

Nurturer:

NurtureFront.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

i drew this awhile ago. most of my art looks like this. When I draw its one of the few times I don't pay attention to what I'm thinking. (sorry the image isnt that great, i dont have a scanner)

This someone else drew, but it fits my thinking process:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: grt$5vb
That's a fantastic drawing Aoiluna.

:D I'm glad the scooter picture went over so well; that's one of my favorites~ It was so fun to draw the background too~!

cave.jpg

"This picture describes me very well.
The stone close by represents perception, reality, practicality, attachment, foundation, logic, rationale, stability, and insensitivity.
The green at the other side represents more deeper things like the subconscious, emotion (the bright part farthest away), intuition, chaos, Ne and Ni.
The stone interferes and disrupts my view of the green until I look in the right angle. At the same time, I don't want to be swept away in the green because the stone is what keeps me attached.
The cave in the center is the void, or my creative potential.
"

Have you seen the Big Lebowski or But I'm a Cheerleader? They talk about subconscious vaginal symbols. I am not saying that is what is happening for you, but it was the first thing that I thought of when I saw your post with the shape of the green part.

Would saying that I am complicated cover it?

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

I have one calm center and it is my love of life. The rest is chaos.

Attachments

• tiananmen_tank_man.jpg
    tiananmen_tank_man.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 10
  • p172_shanghai.jpg
    p172_shanghai.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
reply to turtle picture from ENTP

I use to be ENTP, or at least think I was. Now, I am pretty sure was just my ideal self-image.

Last edited: