Post pictures of your inner world | INFJ Forum

Post pictures of your inner world

Satya

C'est la vie
Retired Staff
May 11, 2008
MBTI
INXP
I think the title says it all. It should be a fun psychological exercise to see what interesting things lie in everybody's psyche.

Here is my inner world. Come on in and have a cup of tea :D

meditation.jpg

This awesome picture describes my inner world perfectly. I have always known there is a door here and it's there for me to open as I have the tools necessary to get in. I've looked at the door from afar, I've put the door out of my mind, I've lost the key to the door, the way to the door has been blocked, I have leaned against the door but I have never turned the handle.
That door is in my inner world.
A_door_to_the_Fantasy_Land_by_sakura_yuna.jpg

Oh nuts, I can't get a link to work and can't figure out how to delete the post!

cave.jpg

This picture describes me very well.
The stone close by represents perception, reality, practicality, attachment, foundation, logic, rationale, stability, and insensitivity.
The green at the other side represents more deeper things like the subconscious, emotion (the bright part farthest away), intuition, chaos, Ne and Ni.
The stone interferes and disrupts my view of the green until I look in the right angle. At the same time, I don't want to be swept away in the green because the stone is what keeps me attached.
The cave in the center is the void, or my creative potential.

sumone said:
Oh nuts, I can't get a link to work and can't figure out how to delete the post!

you have to right click on the picture, then select <Properties>, highlight the pic link, and use that in your "" code

oh, and i fixed it for you...

:geek:

Thanks Jax!

These pictures are amazing....I wouldnt even know where to look for a picture describing my inner self...

entyqua said:
These pictures are amazing....I wouldnt even know where to look for a picture describing my inner self...
I just did a google search of the basic jist of what I was looking for, and found something that looked abstract enough for me to roll with.

A trip through my inner world.

I'm usually in my serene world. It's a place of great reflection and peace.

Snake_River_Sunrise.jpg

However, when I become frustrated or annoyed my inner world quickly deteriorates into a fury.

lighting-and-tornado-storm.jpg

I can retreat deeper into my mind into this place that feels like a tunnel leading to a door. The door on the end of the hall beckons me, but if i get closer to it then my body begins to fill with terror. The closer I get the more terrified I become.

2102478500_e38d33fe60_o.jpg

I've only managed to get past the door once before and the feeling I had was an intense rush of depersonalization like i was being sucked through an infinite hole into oblivion.

Neo_Matrix3D_big03.jpg

Beyond that, the terror is far too great to delve deeper.

Everyone except Kwistalline and me, in relative, have very aesthetic landscapes. Just an observation.

Some more . . .

How I feel most of the time.

jesus-with-child-on-his-lap-thumb.jpg

Also how I feel most of the time . . . someone told me recently they figured I had to be buddhist . .

yogainsun.jpg

Inner conflict

shatter06pf3.jpg

20070825_184929_DubrovnikThroughDestroyedLiftStation.jpg

And this one exemplifies that almost self-righteous feeling I have when I get angry . . . it's pretty, but destructive to life

rsoph_pparc_big.jpg

Kwistalline said:
And this one exemplifies that almost self-righteous feeling I have when I get angry . . . it's pretty, but destructive to life
I get a lot of that from my ENFP friend. Very frustrating for others to deal with so I usually leave him alone for a bit.

sriv said:
Kwistalline said:
I get a lot of that from my ENFP friend. Very frustrating for others to deal with so I usually leave him alone for a bit.

yeah. My BFF's hubby is ENFP. We have a lot in common . . .

Kwistalline said:

I think INFJs are simply the "self righteous" type. We are both pretty self righteous when it comes down to what each of us considers "sin". It's amazing how simply having different standards born from different interpretations can create such great chasms between people.

Anywho, when I am having my Ni moments my inner world looks like this...

chakra.jpg

These pictures and descriptions are awesome! And Satya, you have a door too!

I'm afraid I am not aware of my inner world the way most of you are aware of yours. I live more in my head and the world around me than inside myself.

232323232%7Ffp53444%3Evq%3D328%3A%3E4%3B9%3E757%3EWSNRCG%3D323877%3B7%3B63%3B7vq0mrj

This is my inner world ... the pictures change at random intervals, depending on what's on my mind; At times when I am concentrating, all of the screens will merge into just one or two. Also keep in mind that in my head the screens are not all still shots, some have movies and some have soundtracks that I 'play' and 're-play' as needed.

CokeNut said:
I'm afraid I am not aware of my inner world the way most of you are aware of yours. I live more in my head and the world around me than inside myself.

232323232%7Ffp53444%3Evq%3D328%3A%3E4%3B9%3E757%3EWSNRCG%3D323877%3B7%3B63%3B7vq0mrj

This is my inner world ... the pictures change at random intervals, depending on what's on my mind; At times when I am concentrating, all of the screens will merge into just one or two. Also keep in mind that in my head the screens are not all still shots, some have movies and some have soundtracks that I 'play' and 're-play' as needed.
*squints*

It's kinda small in there...

*squints harder*

I see bugs and flowers :?

This is pretty much the essence of my inner world...
PeterPan1.jpg

On the outside I'm the responsible, mature, balanced one that can be counted on in any situation to hold things together and be adult. On the inside it's some kind of fun fantasy land where everything is mysterious, wondrous and magical, where I'm always in awe of the world and my possibilities and have no chance ever making the mistake of growing up.

Kay so there are a few more dimensions...

I'm usually relaxed and peaceful, spirituality and being at peace are very important to me
Peaceful_Spring_by_PhilipMatthews.jpg

Yep... my inner world cracks me up
grin.jpg

It can be disconnected from other people, society and reality at times
disconnected.jpg

It's random yet gentle and romantic
biz.jpg

It's wacky
StrangeC003.jpg

And there is always music
Musical_notes_tattoo_arm.jpg

Jez, I recon a head shrinker would get a right giggle out of this :mrgreen: