Post pictures of your inner world | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Post pictures of your inner world

Release-your-plans.jpg

l_b67645676e5f0811e855cfb784175ab7.jpg

l_ebd797e40d97393497b0b2a47d560994.jpg

l_bf2d48dfad39f2532aad691a961d1714.jpg

Last edited:
^ ^ interesting pics Naxx. Can you explain them?

So another image representing my inner world;

rc4.jpg

Sometimes my inner world is like a roller coaster, on a set but haphazard course, constantly moving, seemingly out of control at times and never sure if it will stick to the tracks but with faith that it will, I can prepare for the next rush but that doesn't take away from the emotions of the experience, sometimes enthralling sometimes it makes me throw up.

^ ^ interesting pics Naxx. Can you explain them?

So another image representing my inner world;

rc4.jpg

Sometimes my inner world is like a roller coaster, on a set but haphazard course, constantly moving, seemingly out of control at times and never sure if it will stick to the tracks but with faith that it will, I can prepare for the next rush but that doesn't take away from the emotions of the experience, sometimes enthralling sometimes it makes me throw up.

That roller coaster was designed by Intamin AG in Wollerau, Switzerland. It has either eight or ten inversions depending on the model.

Release-your-plans.jpg

As the world evolves within, I must have a clear reflection less I be lost in a maze of which is myself.

l_b67645676e5f0811e855cfb784175ab7.jpg

The morals I live by day to day without hesitation. Whether or not it causes me grief I remain part of the true. The motives could be explained but some never really understood; the birds whisper words into my ears.

l_ebd797e40d97393497b0b2a47d560994.jpg

The price of my loyalty is a life where I do not connect with most; living is just another experience to be had. Although my heart isn't with most people I love the land around; I speak to it as much as it speaks to me.

l_bf2d48dfad39f2532aad691a961d1714.jpg

My love for the cold chill of death doesn't just lay internalized; as it manifests into reality, my personal relationship extends to both the inner and outer realms.

Reactions: Lurker
Ohhh look, Diamond Head!

That roller coaster was designed by Intamin AG in Wollerau, Switzerland. It has either eight or ten inversions depending on the model.

Thought you'd get a kick out of that one :)

n23304144_30077462_2036.jpg

one of my prints. Look closely.

I haven't had time to comment too much lately but I love all the inner world pictures and descriptions! Love this thread.

Hello. This is my first post the the forum. I was sort of lurking around for a afternoon or so. I thought about what I would post here and it quickly came to me. I did a senior thesis show doing night urban landscapes. I did not realize till after doing the work why I was so drawn to this type of imagery. It is a reflection of my inner world at times. I am always trying to find that peace and tranquility I hear about so often about. For me that seems to be while I am by myself or with one/two other people I care deeply about. I also have a sense of order I try and follow to make since of the world. Although it is not the normal type of order most people use it works for me. I have always been drawn to the night because that is when you can be in the middle of a city and be the only person around. It is a feeling like you have the whole world to yourself. Anyway here are the 4 photos I did.

2169952047_51aa2d4bee_b.jpg

2170753874_ace64437df_b.jpg

2169949373_83d9651796_b.jpg

2169947395_b7de40962b_b.jpg

Last edited:
I am always trying to find that peace and tranquility I hear about so often about. I have always been drawn to the night because that is when you can be in the middle of a city and be the only person around. It is a feeling like you have the whole world to yourself.
I love cities at night for the same reason. Welcome and cool pics :thumb:

This isn't very creative but it will have to do for now.

attachment.php

OK the pie chart kind of bothered me, even though it is an accurate representation of my time management. This picture represents my self at the most strong and peaceful points. I've actually been to this place too, which makes it all the more meaningful.

s_ben.gif

Dark City rules. Mostly because it has spoon boy in it =P