PARANORMAL POLL | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

PARANORMAL POLL

Have you had an unexplained paranormal experience?

• I have had an experience I cannot explain.

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • I have had an experience, but I think it was nothing special.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • I have had a violent or frightening experience.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Witnesses were present.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Don’t believe in that crap.

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
In early 2014 I met a man with colon cancer and fell in love with him. He died 9 months later on a Monday morning. Tuesday evening I was dancing and goofing off in my bedroom preparing to do a meditation when all of a sudden he showed up in my room standing about 3 feet away from me. He was beautiful healthy alive radiant with love. He was no ghost. ..

I was shocked to see him and shocked to see that my "reality" was slightly altered. Everything in my room was "more"....as if I could feel it all.

He talked with me. I cried. He hugged me and told me over and over again that he loved me and he was grateful for all that I had done for him. Some other stuff happened and then he left.

One of the extraordinary blessings from this interaction was the fact I knew without doubt he had Transitioned with love and grace to the other side of the veil. That made me very happy.

What's striking for me about this event is the fact I was not thinking about him or wishing he'd come see me...I mean I didn't even know this kind of stuff happened. When I was dancing in my room I was just in a relaxed state of being. The only agenda on my mind was to play and dance and be one with the universe. Then he came and gave me a great gift.

That is exceptional. You have described yourself as being atheist in the past, were you at the time? How did this experience change you? If it happened to me I might put everything I had into research of the paranormal. That or I might no longer trust my mind and put myself somewhere out of reaxh of others. Did it change you or was it just another day in your life.

I have been communicating with you all from the other side since I showed up here. ;)

several people in the past have told me i have spiritual or special supernatural powers even though i'd never thought anything of the sort about myself.
some ppl think god is/actually has talked to me.
wat do u make of that
Wat powers?

When you watch a tv show with an actor that is now dead, maybe thats paranormal.

Well, I get what you mean, but it's not because that would be like saying that looking at a picture of Charlie Chaplin is paranormal or like seeing his ghost.
It's a recording of who he was when we were lucky enough to have him with us.
There's nothing outside-of-normal in that.

Hmmm...I have a lot of them...But here's one...

That ex I had mentioned in the relationship with a psychopath thread...

When he visited me, there was something that always used to try and slam the door on him. No joke. Whenever he came over. Also sometimes out of no-where he'd start screaming and claim something punched him in the head. Once he bought me a healing stone necklace, and a few months before he did what he did, I saw it fly off the bureau and smash on the floor. There were no open windows, I wasn't jumping around making the bureau rattle. Also I had a vegan room mate at the place I was staying, she let me borrow a mini fridge of hers, but then said you can't have anything that contains meat in the fridge. We weren't even standing by the fridge but it suddenly just toppled over out of no-where and the room got cold.

Another one... I used to sword play with this guy who had been out in Iraq... Sometimes I'd notice this odd black looking mist over his head or in corners of the house... It would follow me home and I'd see little red eyes in the mist. It started following me home every time I went over to sword play. I actually told him about it and he said something that claimed to be a Genie followed him back from Iraq, the pact meant it would bring him good fortune, but if he broke the pact something terrible would happen...

Then there's my black shuck...if I treat him like a pooch he tends to act like a guard dog of my house... XD

Errrm and when I got my reiki certification, this angelic looking thing hugged me, looked like it has lapis lazuli colored wings and armor...
Right in the house I got certified in, the reiki lady who certified me saw it too.

Reactions: jyrffw54
Well, I get what you mean, but it's not because that would be like saying that looking at a picture of Charlie Chaplin is paranormal or like seeing his ghost.
It's a recording of who he was when we were lucky enough to have him with us.
There's nothing outside-of-normal in that.

No you are right. I wonder sometimes though if events cant be recorded in the environment whether it be on some energy level or something else. Enough people seem to think they have seen ghosts to where I think it bares serious scientific study. It shouldn't be fringe science in other words. But thats just mo. Still if real, imagine what we might learn.

Errrm and when I got my reiki certification, this angelic looking thing hugged me, looked like it has lapis lazuli colored wings and armor...
Right in the house I got certified in, the reiki lady who certified me saw it too.

Wow! You've had some extraordinary experiences! I'm not sure what I'd do if a big blue being with wings and armor wanted to hug me. Hahahahaha.... I hope i get the chance to find out though.

What's a "shuck"?

So many things happen to and around me, it's almost silly to consider it "Paranormal" . I'll just list a few recent ones.

~My phone spontaneously started charging in my hand when I was at a friend's house.
~I recently assisted with a BIG house clearing and closed portals in the daughters' bedroom, and set up a portal to Sirius for their mermaid guide in the bathroom. They've had peacefully nights of sleep ever since.
~I constantly have to tell off the spirits of the cadavers in our anatomy lab because they'll either bother my students or move slides around. One of my students and her two daughters are both aware of their presences as well.
~In between dream and wake state ,I kept giving the Reiki symbol for Transition to a man, and I woke up to a phone call that said man had passed.
~Every person in the past year in my church who has passed, I assisted them with their transition.

Ok, I'll stop there for now.

No you are right. I wonder sometimes though if events cant be recorded in the environment whether it be on some energy level or something else. Enough people seem to think they have seen ghosts to where I think it bares serious scientific study. It shouldn't be fringe science in other words. But thats just mo. Still if real, imagine what we might learn.
Here’s the link to the Quantum Theory Of Ghosts….it is a bit of a stretch, but it is in within the realm of possibilities.
https://maskofreason.wordpress.com/the-book-of-mysteries/theories/quantum-theory-of-ghosts/

Yes, there are three pretty strange ones that are sticking out to me right now. Someone could argue that these aren't really too paranormal and I would understand that. Only reason I'm sharing is because these have definitely happened to me, I'm not embellishing anything.

1. I lied to my parents and made them think that I was graduating from school this semester. I came clean about it a few weeks ago. I first told my Mom the truth straight up. I called my Dad a few days later and told him that I was in the process of finding out for sure if I'll graduate this semester (I made up a lie and told him I was waiting on a petition to add more classes to clear). After I told him that, I went to sleep, and that afternoon (I'm a late sleeper) I was jolted awake by my mother's voice telling me to "GO TALK TO YOUR FATHER RIGHT NOW!" I picked up my phone and saw my Dad had texted me earlier saying that my mother told him I'm not graduating and that I need to call him to clarify what the truth of the situation is.

(I go away for school btw, so I was jolted by my mother's voice despite her living 3 and a half hours from me)

2. I had left my house one night to go smoke some weed in my brother's car, and as I was getting the bong ready in the backseat, the lights of the car across the street from me began flashing uncontrollably. This startled me and made me want to put the bong back in the trunk. I got out of the car and looked to see if there was anybody near the car that began flashing and saw no one. It was around 5am at this time. I opened my front door and my Dad was standing in front of me, asking me where was I. I took my wallet out of my pocket and showed him I just got my wallet from my brother's car. He was standing only a few inches in front of my face. If I had smoked up, he definitely would have smelled the weed on me and I most likely would have gotten kicked out of the house.

3. This author that I'm a huge fan of, David Foster Wallace, passed away in 2008. He was in Alcoholics Anonymous during the later years in his life. One night, as I was laying in bed with my eyes closed in the dark, I heard his voice in my head and it was him speaking at one of his Alcoholic Anonymous meetings.

These were actually very difficult for me to share. I may have one or two others, but it took a lot out of me to write these.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kgal and Skarekrow
Yes, there are three pretty strange ones that are sticking out to me right now.

1. I lied to my parents and made them think that I was graduating from school this semester. I came clean about it a few weeks ago. I first told my Mom the truth straight up. I called my Dad a few days later and told him that I was in the process of finding out for sure if I'll graduate this semester (I made up a lie and told him I was waiting on a petition to add more classes to clear). After I told him that, I went to sleep, and that afternoon (I'm a late sleeper) I was jolted awake by my mother's voice telling me to "GO TALK TO YOUR FATHER RIGHT NOW!" I picked up my phone and saw my Dad had texted me earlier saying that my mother told him I'm not graduating and that I need to call him to clarify what the truth of the situation is.

(I go away for school btw, so I was jolted by my mother's voice despite her living 3 and a half hours from me)

2. I had left my house one night to go smoke some weed in my brother's car, and as I was getting the bong ready in the backseat, the lights of the car across the street from me began flashing uncontrollably. This startled me and made me want to put the bong back in the trunk. I got out of the car and looked to see if there was anybody near the car that began flashing and saw no one. It was around 5am at this time. I opened my front door and my Dad was standing in front of me, asking me where was I. I took my wallet out of my pocket and showed him I just got my wallet from my brother's car. He was standing only a few inches in front of my face. If I had smoked up, he definitely would have smelled the weed on me and I most likely would have gotten kicked out of the house.

3. This author that I'm a huge fan of, David Foster Wallace, passed away in 2008. He was in Alcoholics Anonymous during the later years in his life. One night, as I was laying in bed with my eyes closed in the dark, I heard his voice in my head and it was him speaking at one of his Alcoholic Anonymous meetings.

These were actually very difficult for me to share. I may have one or two others, but it took a lot out of me to write these.
If these are paranormal events, my life is full of them. I will give you an example.
One of my cats died not long ago. Death fs me up worse than it seems to other people. When she died it was late at night. So after I was done having my mental ummm...absence I put her in her basket until I could do something in the morning. In the morning I still was having a hard time processing the event. I had to check to make sure she was really gone and was not just sleeping. Long story short I buried her that day still having to control the urge to check to make sure she was really gone before putting dirt on top of her. In the end she was buried. I kid you not but the very next day there was a story in the news about a cat that had been buried alive and dug its way out and was now in a shelter. There has never been a story in the news about an animal buried alive and digging its way out. Ever. So, add this together and it seems like a bit of undue torment doesnt it?

Well, this is a nice topic. :)
Haven't logged in to the forum for some days now.

Wall of rain
One time I prayed to God that he would make the rain start falling more intensively (just as a proof of his existence. I was a child then). And lo and behold, the rain started falling stronger. I repeated this with the prayer that the rain would fall even more intensively, and it did, more and more. Finally I ask for the rain to fall so hard and fast that I would never seen anything like it. And it did. Is was like staring into a wall of water (not kidding). Then I was convinced and said that the rain could stop falling, and so it did as well.

It become a small flood that day down at the supermarket. I do not consider it smart praying for rain, but it did give me an experience I'll never forget. God is alive! And of cource this isn't the only time I've experienced similar events, but it sure is the easiest to retell.

Was it a coincidence? Maybe. It's up to everyone to make up their own mind, but I do find it rather silly sometimes choosing not to believe when you hear the stories of certain persons. But I also find some "believers" being somewhat stupid, believing everything being a miracle. There is a range.

Not bad. Something to think about though I think a bit more explanation as to why ghosts have to be quantum related is needed. Kind of like calling new Duricel batteries "Quantum".
Well, I haven’t had the funding to BUY the full paper the guy wrote…most scientific papers cost money (as that is how most make money or part of it anyhow).
One day.
Yes…like I said…it’s a stretch, but it asked some interesting questions nonetheless.

Yes, there are three pretty strange ones that are sticking out to me right now. Someone could argue that these aren't really too paranormal and I would understand that. Only reason I'm sharing is because these have definitely happened to me, I'm not embellishing anything.

It’s so hard to differentiate between was is just coincidence or otherwise sometimes…and I believe it to be set up as such…haha.
(Yes, I think God is messing with us)

The one with your Parents is interesting…this could be due to quantum entanglement…in fact some people think that just being near someone else frequently can cause certain particles to become entangled.
For those who don’t know what that is -
[video=youtube_share;ZuvK-od647c]http://youtu.be/ZuvK-od647c[/video]

Anyhow, we are probably VERY entangled with our parents (having been born of their DNA and tissues).
Perhaps, because this was an emotional event your perception or theirs was altered?
Just an idea?

I just have to go with what you wrote for the other’s haha…I believe you, I have seen some weird shit man!

If these are paranormal events, my life is full of them. I will give you an example.
One of my cats died not long ago. Death fs me up worse than it seems to other people. When she died it was late at night. So after I was done having my mental ummm...absence I put her in her basket until I could do something in the morning. In the morning I still was having a hard time processing the event. I had to check to make sure she was really gone and was not just sleeping. Long story short I buried her that day still having to control the urge to check to make sure she was really gone before putting dirt on top of her. In the end she was buried. I kid you not but the very next day there was a story in the news about a cat that had been buried alive and dug its way out and was now in a shelter. There has never been a story in the news about an animal buried alive and digging its way out. Ever. So, add this together and it seems like a bit of undue torment doesnt it?
My Mom had an old car…19 years old I think…she had trouble getting up from sleeping to standing…so my Mom used to help her.
Anyhow, it got so bad that she went to have her put to sleep.
Later that day…my Mom and Sister were sitting on the couch watching TV….well the cat (Pipi Longstocking) used to make this kind of cry when she needed help getting up.
My Mom heard this cry and got up, only to realize and stop and look at my sister who said “I heard it too.” it came from under the buffet where she like to sleep.
They looked and found nothing of course.
Can’t explain that one.