PARANORMAL POLL | INFJ Forum

PARANORMAL POLL

Have you had an unexplained paranormal experience?

• I have had an experience I cannot explain.

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • I have had an experience, but I think it was nothing special.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • I have had a violent or frightening experience.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Witnesses were present.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Don’t believe in that crap.

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Skarekrow

~~DEVIL~~
Jan 9, 2012
MBTI
Ni-INFJ-A
Enneagram
Warlock
How many of you have had a paranormal experience?

Multiple choice is enabled btw.

[MENTION=2873]Serenity[/MENTION]
Now….please come back!!

I believe in the bible view of what people call "ghost".

Last edited:
Me, twice. I don't want to sound crazy so I'm not sure do I want to tell, lol. But I think I heard my guardian angel or spirit guide talking to me... At the second time I felt some weird energy around me while meditating.

Reactions: jyrffw54
I believe in the bible view of what people call "ghost".
So then a “soul”. I too believe that our soul is separate from our brain….and I’m not the only one…some very smart quantum physicists (Feyman, etc.) and mathematicians believed not only in a “soul” but that it was necessary to the universe.
Me, twice. I don't want to sound crazy so I'm not sure do I want to tell, lol. But I think I heard my guardian angel or spirit guide talking to me... At the second time I felt some weird energy around me while meditating.
I think it saved my life twice.
When I was having these episodes of not feeling well…I jus blamed my illness and the medications I was taking.
I don’t know that you know I was in the hospital because the BP med I took to prevent migraines in the morning had built up to toxic levels…so I was incredibly beat-blocked which had my HR at 30 and my BP at 225…anyhow, I remember calling out to my Dad…to God…to the universe and saying “sometime is wrong, help me please.” and then what proceeded to feel like a battle within my heart happened…it was slightly unpleasant but also felt like it was being tickled, it literally felt like two sides wrestling for my heart…and low and behold I felt better….this happened twice…I really believe that someone knocked my heart into the proper rhythm which could have saved my life.
When I found out what was going on….it just so happened to be the one day out of 6 weeks that I go get my IV infusion. It could have been any other day and I probably would have been dead at home.

Reactions: Kgal
So then a “soul”. I too believe that our soul is separate from our brain….and I’m not the only one…some very smart quantum physicists (Feyman, etc.) and mathematicians believed not only in a “soul” but that it was necessary to the universe.

Not that it is a soul but those of the demons. The bible describe the demons as jokers who would go into the presence of people and disguise themselves as the people's dead love ones, causing those in their presence to believe it's of the dead.
Found in 1 Samuel 28:1-19

Last edited:
Not that it is a soul but those of the demons. The bible describe the demons as jokers who would go into the presence of people and disguise themselves as the people's dead love ones, causing those in their presence to believe it's those of the dead.
Found in 1 Samuel 28:1-19
I believe that there could be souls who didn’t ascend for whatever reason…actual demons…not as certain, but I won’t write it off.
This is an interesting article - https://maskofreason.wordpress.com/the-book-of-mysteries/theories/quantum-theory-of-ghosts/, it’s short and worth the read…it doesn’t take into account that “ghosts” could actually be the souls of the dead though.
I think very bad and nasty people have to spend sort of a “purgatory” here on earth before moving on…I believe this to be “out of time” so to speak, and they are limited to their interactions with the material world.
However; that being said…I also believe that some of these entities can grow to a powerful state that can indeed effect matter and people.

I might share if you promise not to throw me in the loony bin.

I might share if you promise not to throw me in the loony bin.
Everyone has already heard about my experiences…
If the growl (witnessed)…and the remote-control things moving on their own (witnessed)…or the clock flying at me in the dark…or maybe the wire hangers begin violently hit (witnessed), or the door slamming and thumps on the wall (witnessed) having’t landed me in their yet…I doubt yours will.

I think it saved my life twice.
When I was having these episodes of not feeling well…I jus blamed my illness and the medications I was taking.
I don’t know that you know I was in the hospital because the BP med I took to prevent migraines in the morning had built up to toxic levels…so I was incredibly beat-blocked which had my HR at 30 and my BP at 225…anyhow, I remember calling out to my Dad…to God…to the universe and saying “sometime is wrong, help me please.” and then what proceeded to feel like a battle within my heart happened…it was slightly unpleasant but also felt like it was being tickled, it literally felt like two sides wrestling for my heart…and low and behold I felt better….this happened twice…I really believe that someone knocked my heart into the proper rhythm which could have saved my life.
When I found out what was going on….it just so happened to be the one day out of 6 weeks that I go get my IV infusion. It could have been any other day and I probably would have been dead at home.

That's horrible and scary... ;__; I think angels help when it's not your time to die yet, maybe that was the case. Angels help gladly whenever you ask, I have noticed it, always feeling protected. :) It's hard to describe the energy which I felt while meditating. It was really soothing, calming... Like a small gentle wind with full of love~ Also when my guardian angel/spirit guide talked to me, it was more like of warning. It was a female voice and I was using computer middle of night and for whatever reason I heard someone whispering to my ear that I should go away from the computer right away (not that I would have been online for too long >.<). Like someone standing next to me and talking to me. o.o At first I thought it was my mom... But my family were sleeping so... LOL.

Reactions: Kgal
Multiple choice is enabled btw.

You gave me the option to choose everything, and so I did. I'm that kid in the elevator who has to hit all the buttons.

More to the topic, never experienced anything dramatic that I explicitly thought of as supernatural, though I have had plenty of experiences that I could not readily explain and probably still couldn't to this day. Sounds or sights or smells that didn't make logical sense, cognitions that felt like they originated outside of my body. Intense bodily sensations with no identifiable stimulus. Nothing specific comes to mind right now, though, as I've never had the time or company to dwell on these types of things. Will expound on it as it comes to me.

Last edited:
You gave me the option to choose everything, and so I did. I'm that kid in the elevator who has to hit all the buttons.

More to the topic, never experienced anything dramatic that I explicitly thought of as supernatural, though I have had plenty of experiences that I could not readily explain and probably still couldn't to this day. Sounds or sights or smells that didn't make logical sense, cognitions that felt like they originated outside of my body. Intense bodily sensations with no identifiable stimulus. Nothing specific comes to mind right now, though, as I've never had the time or company to dwell on these types of things. Will expound on it as it comes to me.
You Butt-on hitter you.

I just had this recently with someone here on the forum…I knew something was seriously wrong, and couldn’t shake it all day.

That's horrible and scary... ;__; I think angels help when it's not your time to die yet, maybe that was the case. Angels help gladly whenever you ask, I have noticed it, always feeling protected. :) It's hard to describe the energy which I felt while meditating. It was really soothing, calming... Like a small gentle wind with full of love~ Also when my guardian angel/spirit guide talked to me, it was more like of warning. It was a female voice and I was using computer middle of night and for whatever reason I heard someone whispering to my ear that I should go away from the computer right away (not that I would have been online for too long >.<). Like someone standing next to me and talking to me. o.o At first I thought it was my mom... But my family were sleeping so... LOL.
My heart was probably beating at too slow of a pace…I remember…I felt like I was sick and dying…because I probably was.
One beat every two seconds is not good.
When I asked for help…it was like a ‘swooping’ sensation…like I physically was jolted in place…like things were flying through me is what came to my mind’s eye.
I felt my heart grabbed…but it was the most fantastic feeling too…it brought me to tears and I was sobbing…I seriously believe that my heart was converted from a bradycardic almost asystole (stopped…fibrillating) rhythm, back to where it should have been.
It was intense and very unexpected, even the second time I asked the next week…I didn’t expect the same response…but it came.

This is missing an answer. While I do not disbelieve in it, I have never had one. Interesting this was left out.

This is not directed at anyone specifically. I for some reason need to state at this point in my life the idea that anyone would actually believe in the possibility of "angels and demons" existing both angers and scares me. The idea of sentient beings torturing or rewarding humans is an offense to me.
That is not to say unexplainable as of yet things do not happen or take place in this world.
Anyway ... I think thats already known on my end.

This is missing an answer. While I do not disbelieve in it, I have never had one. Interesting this was left out.
Sorry that was my bad polling technique I guess…I will count your answer with the results.
This is not directed at anyone specifically. I for some reason need to state at this point in my life the idea that anyone would actually believe in the possibility of "angels and demons" existing both angers and scares me. The idea of sentient beings torturing or rewarding humans is an offense to me.
That is not to say unexplainable as of yet things do not happen or take place in this world.
Anyway ... I think thats already known on my end.
I guess, I don’t necessarily believe in angels or demons per say…but maybe some higher form of beings vs lower forms in another reality not far from our own?
That is far-fetched, but possible.

I've had some interesting experiences shortly before (or after) hearing the news about the death of loved ones. I didn't find these experiences frightening, so much as startling and very, very odd. As did the people who were with me at the time.

I've had some interesting experiences shortly before (or after) hearing the news about the death of loved ones. I didn't find these experiences frightening, so much as startling and very, very odd. As did the people who were with me at the time.
The most common paranormal experience people report are “death-bed” visitations…either right before or after someone has died, and their loved one cannot be there or wouldn’t otherwise suspect them to have passed.
There are thousands of these well documented.

I was watching my brother play a video game today. Graphics are really starting to fool the mind. One day technology will fool the mind so well that even though a game is created by humans, our brains will register them as real experiences. If we kill in a game, it will be easier to kill in real life having broken the barrier that keeps us from being able to do it already in our mind. Some stories are good enough to make us feel for the characters in them. Imagine what adding a story like that to a realistic world we can nit distinguish from real life. A person could spend their entire lives living in a fabricated world. And this is an idea we have all heard before.
What we have not contemplated before is worth and purpose. For a person who has lived their life this way, was it a waste? Was it a waste of life if all they ever knew in their fantasy world was happiness? If we are able to create false worlds for people in the future a d bring them nothing but happiness, should we?