[PUG] - Osama Bin Laden is dead Part II | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] Osama Bin Laden is dead Part II

The best way to exhaust an INTP is to be illogical, irrational, ignorant of facts, distortional, and irrelevant. You, a gay teen, who has benefits to the extreme from our liberal society despite our ascendant radical conservative fringe, continually disparage the people who sacrifice to make your good life possible. I've got better things to do than argue with your kind of chest beating, entitled irrationality. I'm gone from this thread because I have better things to do with my time. This has nothing to do with the INFJ personality type. I've got four INFJ's in my family, unlikely as it may seem, and that's why I'm here.

[MENTION=1678]Norton[/MENTION], that was the most fucking immature thing I've ever heard from someone in a while. You think you know better because you worship logic and are older than myself who is scared for "his" country. My father is just like that and that fucker don't know a thing about what democracy means.

Logic does not work when speaking about the loss of human life. An emotional but rational argument is better for this situation because PEOPLE DYING IS FOREVER. THEY DON'T COME BACK! IS THAT FREEDOM? Sorry, I don't want people dying for me. I wouldn't expect you to do it because I wouldn't do it for you either. Life is fucking precious. You will let people senselessly die for nothing while our own people suffer but I'll bet abortion is high up on the list of what you hate. Because it's probably "un-American" and goes against "American values".

Well guess what? The system is being challenged by my generation. Your generation got us into this mess and fucked us over for a good 20 years and now you want to tell me how to run this place. Holy shit, the nerve.

Our society is not extremely liberal. I hear that from the right every day and it pisses me the fuck off. So much, I'm about to scream. We fuck over so many poor and sick people every day. Provide tax breaks to the rich as well as fortune 500 companies so that the authoritarian GOP and centrist Dems can get campaign contributions.

The "leftist" democrats are where the center was 40 years ago. Reagan would be a democrat today. Eisenhower wanted national fucking healthcare. Teddy Roosevelt was an early environmentalist. They would be treated like bernie sanders is today.

That's fine you can think what you want to think but DO NOT EVER tell my generation we don't know because we're too young and Naive.
:m106:

Reactions: slant
[mods]Alright, everyone take a breather and calm down or this thread will be locked[/mods]

I don't appreciate the spirit you are attempting to propagate.

Please GTFO INFJ's forums.

I got a couple neg reps for this comment.
Perhaps what I said was too harsh...

The inspiration for my reply came after reading Norton's post which struck me as blatantly offensive and insensitive.

In this instance, Norton just comes across as a bully. Bullies make me upset.

Should we tolerate this? Should we accept this?
Is it better to privately give neg rep or to publicly share our thoughts?

"The best way to exhaust an INTP is to be illogical, irrational, ignorant of facts, distortional, and irrelevant.
You, a gay teen, who has benefits to the extreme from our liberal society despite our ascendant radical conservative fringe, continually disparage the people who sacrifice to make your good life possible.
I've got better things to do than argue with your kind of chest beating, entitled irrationality. I'm gone from this thread because I have better things to do with my time.
This has nothing to do with the INFJ personality type. I've got four INFJ's in my family, unlikely as it may seem, and that's why I'm here."

As if we are devoid of logic and incapable of rational thinking...
Is this really what you perceive? Chest beating and entitled irrationality?

For what it's worth, I'd rather have Norton stick around.
Even if he does work for big brother...it'd be great if we could reconcile our differences.

What can we learn from all of this (besides the best way to exhaust an INTP)?

How divided are we?

Does anyone happen to know of any good resources that provide solid evidence that CIA funding went strictly to the Afghan Mujahideen and not to "arab rebel" groups during the Soviet-Afghan War? I am currently too busy and lazy to do the research myself.

I want facts, not propaganda.

I really don't want to be a dick but if you're from New Zealand, questioning how things are or are not constitutional is something you have to know more about than WW2 and the US involvement in it. The constitution only calls for a Navy so it would be legal to cut off other branches of military.

You might not know this, but we outspend the REST OF THE WORLD on our military. That's way too fucking much. And the GOP is all about SS and Medicare cutting so that old people can wither and die in misery while keeping the military over funded.

Ok, but people die all the time during those. We also are still stationed in places all over the globe from previous wars.

We've lost every major war since WWII. I'M NOT ADVOCATING FOR CUTTING OFF BRANCHES OF THE MILITARY. But the opportunity cost of our way is far too high.

It

For the record I think he is dead. If he isnt and its all a lie, then its ALL a lie and there's nothing i can do anyways but enjoy the greatest untrue story ever told.

For the record I think he is dead. If he isnt and its all a lie, then its ALL a lie and there's nothing i can do anyways but enjoy the greatest untrue story ever told.

I think he's dead too. Pretty sure if he was still alive he'd have made a video by now ;p

The inspiration for my reply came after reading Norton's post which struck me as blatantly offensive and insensitive.

"The best way to exhaust an INTP is to be illogical, irrational, ignorant of facts, distortional, and irrelevant.
You, a gay teen, who has benefits to the extreme from our liberal society despite our ascendant radical conservative fringe, continually disparage the people who sacrifice to make your good life possible.
I've got better things to do than argue with your kind of chest beating, entitled irrationality. I'm gone from this thread because I have better things to do with my time.
This has nothing to do with the INFJ personality type. I've got four INFJ's in my family, unlikely as it may seem, and that's why I'm here."

Even if he does work for big brother...it'd be great if we could reconcile our differences.

How divided are we?

I thought it was appropriate, bullies infuriate me too.

I think he's dead as well but there is some doubt on when he died. Stewart made a good point the other night that his death ends his face being the thought that comes to mind when thinking of the arab world. Whether or not you argue that he died in that raid, died earlier or is still alive, I think that a more positive face of the arab world is exactly what the us needs.

I think he's dead as well but there is some doubt on when he died. Stewart made a good point the other night that his death ends his face being the thought that comes to mind when thinking of the arab world. Whether or not you argue that he died in that raid, died earlier or is still alive, I think that a more positive face of the arab world is exactly what the us needs.

this is I think why I was relieved with the news of his death, getting a little bit tedious being 'associated' with him, when he has actually no popularity in the arab world.

I felt the arab revolutions killed everything bin laden represented, his physical death was only symbolic.

We've lost every major war since WWII

wtf?

Grenada, The Persian Gulf War and the Korean war want to talk to you.

Not to mention the fact that the wars in the middle east aren't even over yet.

In fact the only war we've ever lost was Vietnam, Even while we were there we one every battle fought.

I think he's dead too. Pretty sure if he was still alive he'd have made a video by now ;p

Well, the question is whether or not Osama Bin Laden is dead or not (this is kind of directed towards you and [MENTION=731]corndogman[/MENTION]) but rather, when he died. A lot of people think that he died in 2003 at some point and the videos made after that point in time are someone else, an impersonator. If you look at some pictures you might be able to tell the difference, the main one is the beard and the bridge of the nose is a ton wider. I doubt Osama Bin Laden got plastic surgery :p

So I guess the question isn't whether or not he's dead, but if it's really him whom is dead. See, if this wasn't really the killing of the real osama, of course he wouldn't have made a new video because...he's been dead since 2003!

Well, the question is whether or not Osama Bin Laden is dead or not (this is kind of directed towards you and [MENTION=731]corndogman[/MENTION]) but rather, when he died. A lot of people think that he died in 2003 at some point and the videos made after that point in time are someone else, an impersonator. If you look at some pictures you might be able to tell the difference, the main one is the beard and the bridge of the nose is a ton wider. I doubt Osama Bin Laden got plastic surgery :p

So I guess the question isn't whether or not he's dead, but if it's really him whom is dead. See, if this wasn't really the killing of the real osama, of course he wouldn't have made a new video because...he's been dead since 2003!

wtf?

Grenada, The Persian Gulf War and the Korean war want to talk to you.

Not to mention the fact that the wars in the middle east aren't even over yet.

In fact the only war we've ever lost was Vietnam, Even while we were there we one every battle fought.

We lost Korea. Terribly. It was a massacre. The gulf war did not meet it's objectives. Grenada took a day so I wouldn't exactly call that a major win. A win but about 100 people died. That's a small battle.

We lost Korea. Terribly. It was a massacre. The gulf war did not meet it's objectives. Grenada took a day so I wouldn't exactly call that a major win. A win but about 100 people died. That's a small battle.

What???? LOL. plz 'splain urself.

What???? LOL. plz 'splain urself.

1. Wasn't our war.
2. After we entered, there was a stalemate.

It was like most of our wars where it just kind of ends with no clear winner. So we didn't get butchered but we definitely didn't win.

How divided are we?

Yeah, the guy had a different opinion and he was a bit of a douche about it in that post, but that was a heated argument and things were building up. It was a mean thing to say on his part, but you still told him to get the fuck off the forums. That in itself is bullying in the way I see it.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

As for the topic, I'm sure he's dead, but as for the ramifications, I don't know enough on the matter to really throw my opinion out there.

Last edited:
I really don't want to be a dick but if you're from New Zealand, questioning how things are or are not constitutional is something you have to know more about than WW2 and the US involvement in it. The constitution only calls for a Navy so it would be legal to cut off other branches of military.

fyi: from the constitution:

To raise and support Armies , but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

If he is alive al-Qaeda is keeping it a secret from the world. Most unusual don't you think? I mean if the organization that probably has most interest in saying he is alive is saying he is dead then he is probably dead.

There is that and there have been many times in the past were it would have been in the politicians best interest to say Osama is dead but that didn't happen. Feigning his death now wouldn't fit that pattern of behavior.

Actually I thought it was quite respectful that they gave him a burial at sea because the reason they gave is that in Islam you need to be buried within 24hrs of your death. Of course the real reason was probably that they wanted to avoid a melodramatic debacle like when Hussein was killed. Still it was kind if nice to see our government act respectfully.

Yeah, the guy had a different opinion and he was a bit of a douche about it in that post, but that was a heated argument and things were building up. It was a mean thing to say on his part, but you still told him to get the fuck off the forums. That in itself is bullying in the way I see it.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

As for the topic, I'm sure he's dead, but as for the ramifications, I don't know enough on the matter to really throw my opinion out there.

Exactly! So much for high-handed ideals!

Reactions: the and Edith