OH The Un-INFJ things you do | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

OH The Un-INFJ things you do

One of the directors at my school who works extensively with MBTI said that intelligent J's tend to procrastinate to get that "thrill" or something along that line. It's like flirting with danger ;)

I feel completely awesome when I pull things off last minute =)

I feel completely awesome when I pull things off last minute =)

Actually I'm the same there. Especially when you do an assignment the night before and get a really good grade or something.

Hand in your J cards please, J assignments are supposed to be finished one week in advance.

heh, I remember writing an assignment in 30 minutes a few hours before it was due. I was high on caffeine and had been up in excess of 28 hours. Got a distinction for it.

heh, I remember writing an assignment in 30 minutes a few hours before it was due. I was high on caffeine and had been up in excess of 28 hours. Got a distinction for it.

Hold up... there's another way of doing things *shock*

*is stunned*

yeah, so was I. I kept expecting to be asked why I didn't put any effort into it.

I used to do that at my old school; hell, I never took my homework home except for once or twice the last few years.
I can't really do that as much now, but I find myself falling back into that pattern as the year progresses >.>

Hee! Oy.

1. I'm terribly messy and I hate it (hoarder's syndrome, mebee?)
2. I love making strange animal noises to impress (or stupify) others. My raptor/bird of prey is loud enough to hear a quarter mile away...
3. I love logic puzzles and puzzle books in general
4. I love observing weird, funky designs (futuristic cars, steampunk, Dubai's architecture, funky photoshopped pieces, etc)
5. I'm addicted to the internet. Specifically, StumbleUpon.
6. I'm an avid MMPORG/RPG gamer (text-based RPGs online and WoW)
7. I love reviewing photographs and art because I think they're "pretty."
8. I'm usually 5-15 minutes late wherever I go, even if I time it "just right" (and that bugs me, too!)
9. I do my very best work at the absolute last minute (ADD, much?)

I really don't like many people. I don't read them well. The whole empathy thing - well not so much for me.
I totally procrastinate - do my best work then as well.
I also am very messy, always have been. I can clean and organize something to perfection, but I can't keep it that way.

1. I'm incredibly sneaky/manipulative of people, it is an abillity I aquired as a child for coping reasons. I don't use it for personal gain though.
2. I am very very very judgemental of people and will decide if I like them or not by simply looking at the for 1/2 a second.
3. I find lauanges, grammer, lingquistics BORRRRRRRRRRRRRING.
4. I want to be friendly to everyone, and want everyone to like me. But if I don't like someone alot, I won't even make eyecontact or acknolage there exsistance.
5. I exxaderate things.

A close INFJ guy pal of mine, whose usually very reserved, secretly enjoys catwalking up and down the aisles and "pole-dancing" on the train infront of strangers. I always loved it.

Used to dislike poetry and literary analysis. I hated when I had to do it a lot in school -- it was always so touchy feely and I would rationalize it as a 'waste of time', compared to the sciences which were a little more interesting (I loved drafting), I did my best to be tough internally -- even though there were not-so-rare moments when I would actually cry, or listen to emotive music (Iris, by the Goo Goo Dolls was one such song).

Right now, I rarely cry (rarely is like once or twice a year) and i'm generally trying to become more express my feelings more to see if that will help to bring about inner peace. Its hard though, because I already perceive myself as being weak a lot of times, common sense dictates that expressing emotions usually shows lack of control which is typically a 'bad' thing. Of course though, logic derived from experience dictates that it is not always the best course of action to be in control all the time. Surrender and self-acceptance seem like good alternatives.

Last edited:
A close INFJ guy pal of mine, whose usually very reserved, secretly enjoys catwalking up and down the aisles and "pole-dancing" on the train infront of strangers. I always loved it.

I love pole dancing too. My mates always tell me to put my clothes back on.

Used to dislike poetry and literary analysis. I hated when I had to do it a lot in school -- it was always so touchy feely and I would rationalize it as a 'waste of time', compared to the sciences which were a little more interesting (I loved drafting), I did my best to be tough internally -- even though there were rare moments when I would actually cry, or listen to emotive music (Iris, by the Goo Goo Dolls was one such song).

Right now, I rarely cry (rarely is like once or twice a year) and i'm generally trying to become more express my feelings more to see if that will help to bring about inner peace. Its hard though, because I already perceive myself as being weak a lot of times, common sense dictates that expressing emotions usually shows lack of control which is typically a 'bad' thing. Of course though, logic derived from experience dictates that it is not always the best course of action to be in control all the time. Surrender and self-acceptance seem like good alternatives.

someone get that man a snuggles!

If you wanna see it, I can organise a video strip tease to be uploaded to my website.

Can you make it an educational experience?

normally when i get naked I play with my winkie... so no, I probably can't

1226842136737.png

I like rough and tumble games

Sometimes I don't feel anything

I can be selfish

I analyze everything until I'm blue in the face

I have my moments of not caring at all

I try to get people to see the real me

Last edited: