OH The Un-INFJ things you do | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

OH The Un-INFJ things you do

i am not an INFJ but an INFP... anyways.

i sometimes dance, i find that very untypical for me, or maybe its very typical for infps TO dance, and its untypical that i RARELY dance? who knows.

I completly have no respect for any type of law enforcement or authorty position and like to challenge said people and prove to them that they are wrong. I guess I like to argue too. I should have been a lawyer..

Sometimes, if pushed I can be a completely unapologetic bastard, and not feel any remorse.

You too? This makes me feel better.

efromm said:
I completly have no respect for any type of law enforcement or authorty position and like to challenge said people and prove to them that they are wrong. I guess I like to argue too. I should have been a lawyer..

I have respect for the job police officers have to do, but it stops there.

I've had very few teachers I've actually respected, but I grew up with a shitty public school system. I feel like I intimidated many of my teachers growing up; it's especially funny when it happened with gym teachers. Wirey guys such as myself usually loathe gym class, but I never had to do anything and no one ever hassled me.

I like baseball and women's college basketball. I prefer to read nonfiction. I don't like pets, unless you count the corn snake upstairs. I sometimes fly off the handle and get downright sarcastic when annoyed. I get into reading about sordid crime stories. I'm fascinated with corporate structure. When I was young, I wanted to join the navy.

I get into reading about sordid crime stories..

There was a time during my study abroad year where I got bored and just read a bunch of stuff about serial killers. It was morbidly fascinating :B

I like to challenge the teachers that I find are unintelligible. It's fun backing them into a corner.

I love to research on serial killers and junk. Call me crazy but I sometimes imagine the tortures to some of the people who have hurt me over the years. (Though I'd never wish something that bad upon someone.)

I yell hi to people across the street I don't even know in a multitude of languages.

I really love to challenge rules behind the backs of the teachers. Because if I'm caught I usually don't get in trouble because I'm a good kid.

I really love to challenge rules behind the backs of the teachers. Because if I'm caught I usually don't get in trouble because I'm a good kid.

Oh yes, this was fun, too. I'd break all kinds of rules in high school and be okay because I was a "good kid." I had detention maybe twice; once because I told my teacher I didn't feel like doing any work that day (never went to this one), and the other because I pissed off the school cop.

I sound like a jerk, but I'm a sweetheart once you get to know me. I think..

I don't really get in trouble because there's nothing to do that would interest me. However, I pull strings all the time; being on the good side of people can get you just about anywhere in life :mgrin:

I purposely try to annoy my teachers or other people like that sometime. :)

I can turn on charm at will and become a good public speaker, but I'll end up kicking myself for the rest of the day as I go over every little word I said.

I sometimes have to argue, my arguments never make sence but i think i mean well. If that even make sense

i like to annoy people to, one on one I am a really really annoying person.
Really annoying.

Plus if pushed I can end up really mad, and need a stress ball. (Lately its been happening more often), plus i won't talk to them for a long time after that. I completely ended all communication with a friend when I trusted enough to lend him 300 dollars and he never paid me back :(

Plus if pushed I can end up really mad, and need a stress ball. (Lately its been happening more often), plus i won't talk to them for a long time after that. I completely ended all communication with a friend when I trusted enough to lend him 300 dollars and he never paid me back

i'd think that was an infj trait >>;
or at least, one we have in common...

I sometimes enjoy speaking with strangers on the phone, including customer service reps. I sometimes enjoy over-indulging my senses, and not giving a dam about the strain on them.

Let's see..

- Unapologetic bastard when pushed. check
- Rock concerts. check
- Dancing and goofing around. check.
- Procrastinate. check.

Besides that..
- Trickster at times. They never suspect me.
- I don't care that much for rules set by others, if I don't see the point behind them And I'd sneak into a movie theater without paying if no one saw it.
- I love hockey.
- Dark humor. Muahahaa.

In the same vein of what I posted a while ago...

I had my graduation a week ago. During the dinner, a teacher came up to me (the M.C) asking if I had a speech. When I said yes, she said that she thought it would be great if I impersonated some teachers...like I had done previously on camp. Well, when this lady tilts her head on the side and looks at you with such sincerity I couldn't say no.

...so I did it. Everyone thought it was absolutely hilarious (staff included), but for an INFJ I think it was quite out of character!

Plus, I'm a huuuuge procrastinator. But unlike my P friends, I get anxious when I know I have a deadline to meet and haven't done enough work. They have the attitude of, "eh it'll get done".

I'm a huuuuge procrastinator. But unlike my P friends, I get anxious when I know I have a deadline to meet and haven't done enough work. They have the attitude of, "eh it'll get done".

Pees tend to play first work later, reverse for Jays. You guyz are so conscientious, I feel shamed. Meh, these things always have a way of working out *chills*

One of the directors at my school who works extensively with MBTI said that intelligent J's tend to procrastinate to get that "thrill" or something along that line. It's like flirting with danger ;)

One of the directors at my school who works extensively with MBTI said that intelligent J's tend to procrastinate to get that "thrill" or something along that line. It's like flirting with danger ;)

Ohhh, that is too funny. I was just telling someone last week at work that I have a habit of letting things build up and then it's a challenge to get it done on time (I constantly work against deadlines). Today even, I knew I had something due before close of business...I waited until 2 hours before I had to leave to start it. The task would have typically taken at least twice that amount of time at a comfortable pace.

I don't know if this is considered "un-INFJish"...but I am a trickster... I love messing with people all the time (this drives my INTJ husband nuts). When I was a kid, I actually got grounded from "tricking" my sister.