Marijuana | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Marijuana

No, they're just people. People who get pressured are weak.

This. Having someone say, "Well, I didn't really want to do [drug]" later just makes me think they're an enormous pussy. If you don't want to do something, just say "no."

If I flat out do not want to smoke, I will walk away. If I wouldn't mind, I only take it unless they make it clear enough that they want me to do it with them. The same circle of people offer to me. I assume that they don't care because I always cop-out before everyone else (i.e. I have very little in comparrison). Also, apparently I am funny to watch. Don't really know how though; I lie there more or less dead, and when talked to I just sound intensely analytical, and end up feeling stupid and shut up.

awe that sounds like kind of adorable actually, hah!

True, but drink is a completely different issue altogether, especially consider those kind of effects only occur when you consume alcohol in excessive doses, something which the person themselves is entirely responsible for.

Anyway, a person who does something like that is likely to get arrested for it anyway, so they've received due punishment for their actions.

But that's true for pot as well, if someone is so spaced out on it they're barely coherent and they're being disruptive in public because of it then they've done it to excess and they're responsible for that.

To pick up on what one of the other posters on here suggested, maybe a fine for that kind of thing would be appropriate. That way people could still enjoy using it but excessive use of it in public would still be discouraged.

Blind Bandit said:
I honestly think pot doesn't smell good. I've had a lot of people who smoke say this.

I don't I like smoke in general. Its not just pot.

That's where vaporisers come in handy. They cut the smell right down to a minimum and they can be used for all kinds of plants, not just pot.

The smell of pot differs between strains, and I've heard people say that it smells good and bad. Personally, I like the smell, but I've definitely smelled gross weed before.

Potheads on the other hand.... I don't really consider myself a pothead, but I use enough of it. Everyone always tells me I smell really good, though.

Haha... well I have yet to smell "good" weed.

Ironically, as terrible as it is, I like the smell of secondhand smoke from a cigarette,
much like the smell of gasoline. My new year's resolution was to adopt a vice,
so I started smoking. Luckily it didn't stick at all.

Last edited:
Just realised something

Low frequency varying square sound waves when listened to with headphones intensify the feeling of being high on pot to a very high degree.

Example of what I mean (the very last few seconds has the truest sound, and the most impact):
[YOUTUBE]y6crWlxKB_E[/YOUTUBE]

A song that employs heavy use of square waves (this occurs often within the genre of electronic, IDM, and electro style music):
[YOUTUBE]U8hB4g0JXmc[/YOUTUBE]

I have yet to listen to this song while on pot, but I am going to venture to guess it will have a very very intesne feel with it (something I find highly appealing).

This. Having someone say, "Well, I didn't really want to do [drug]" later just makes me think they're an enormous pussy. If you don't want to do something, just say "no."
Just randomly read this post...
By the word drug you exactly mean what? Any substance that somehow has an effect on the central nervous system should be considered a "drug"?
Don't offer to your friends coffee, matte, tea.... monsters... a beer?.. or maybe pot? Or straight out an 8 oz bottle of your favorite cough syrup? ;D
It might not be relevant here as much but drugs are very different, friends.

By the word drug you exactly mean what? Any substance that somehow has an effect on the central nervous system should be considered a "drug"?
Don't offer to your friends coffee, matte, tea.... monsters... a beer?.. or maybe pot? Or straight out an 8 oz bottle of your favorite cough syrup? ;D
But in context to what he said, what difference does it make? He's talking about someone taking a substance and then later saying they were somehow 'made' to take something. It really doesn't matter if it was coffee or heroin. Either way the person didn't stand up for them self.

Aye. Being forced to take something, means being strapped down, and physically FORCED.

I have known a lot of people who smoke over the years. And they will share because they act like a community. They know how bummed you are when you are out and they will give you some smoke knowing that you would do the same for them. I have seen people go to jail for years because of the stuff. The laws need to be changed but the age limit needs to be at least 21 maybe higher. If your a person who lacks common sense and self control you should refrain from drinking and smoking. Problem is most people don't think they have a problem until the law catches up with them or they make a complete fool of themselves.
People who smoke more than once a week that I have known are fine it's the ones who are just getting started who act all funny and get the munchies. They are too obvious. I remember the scene in euro trip where they eat the brownies and act all stupid thinking that there is something in them. Only to find out that they were just brownies and they were just being stupid. I find that some people are just that way they do stupid things, pot did not make them stupid they just are..

What mf said. It shouldn't matter, because someone should have the guts to stand up for themselves and say they don't want to do something. If I don't want to drink or smoke, I just say that I don't want to drink or smoke.

People looked at me a little funny when I turned down multiple blunts at a Christmas party, but after the owner of the house assured them I wasn't a cop everything was swell.