Marijuana | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Marijuana

Potheads smell. :m102:

Link to scientific verification.
Indeed. Never heard of that..
I quit smoking tobacco, don't drink nearly as much. I tried lots of things in life due to my curious personality.
Well, ganja is a great substance. However, it looses its magic when it's used too often. It does make me very lazy unless I am outdoors (which is, as someone already noted, the best place to get high).
Share a joint with your friend, go for a walk in the forest, smoke another one when you are back, get cozy with your favorite music and a book and sleep like a baby afterward. Sounds so innocent!

The smell of pot differs between strains, and I've heard people say that it smells good and bad. Personally, I like the smell, but I've definitely smelled gross weed before.

Potheads on the other hand.... I don't really consider myself a pothead, but I use enough of it. Everyone always tells me I smell really good, though.

There are some days I wish I could afford to be a pothead. I'd sit around all day playing World of Warcraft and watching anime, while munching out on junk food, awaiting my inevitable end to coronary heart disease.

There are some days I wish I could afford to be a pothead. I'd sit around all day playing World of Warcraft and watching anime, while munching out on junk food, awaiting my inevitable end to coronary heart disease.
:-D
That's a bad way to do it! That's a waste of the product... It should make things more enjoyable especially the things that require effort, however it always much easier just to chill and do nothing instead.
So it's a personal choice. I guess lazy people stay lazy and active people stay active.

If you want to be smoked up all the time befriend pot heads.

They share, its the way of the stoner.

Then you share, then they share...

You get the picture.

ugh, they do not! I will never understand how people can like the smell of pot. It reaks.

Same here,

I have no problem with pot. I think it should be legalized but my god it stinks.

If you want to be smoked up all the time befriend pot heads.

They share, its the way of the stoner.

Then you share, then they share...

You get the picture.

I haven ever understood that. I am actually rather surprized that everyone wants to share. Maybe it is because when I am high I almost always want to be alone, but it is also far too "social" in that respect.

I haven ever understood that. I am actually rather surprized that everyone wants to share. Maybe it is because when I am high I almost always want to be alone, but it is also far too "social" in that respect.

Maybe its an introverted thang.

When I am high I like being around people because it ensures I stay active.

And its kind of understood that if you share you get free pot.

I agree with the person who said it depends on the strain. Some pot smells like toilet other pot smells like christmas.

I honestly think pot doesn't smell good. I've had a lot of people who smoke say this.

I don't I like smoke in general. Its not just pot.

Maybe its an introverted thang.

When I am high I like being around people because it ensures I stay active.

And its kind of understood that if you share you get free pot.

I have never bought my own pot before; no desire to. every time I have smoked it is because someone offered it to me. 1/2 the time I honestly feel bad taking so I protest and they are almost always like "comonnnnnnn" and I just give up because they seriously will not stop pestering until i do. Could also be the fact that I only have 2 hits (maybe 3) because any more then that is far too much. I also apparently take hits that are way too big and I hold them in far too long. The way I look at it though, not holding it in long is a waste, so why waste?

First of all, you are never forced to smoke and if you refuse and end up smoking -- you just didn't want to refuse hard enough :) But that's OK.

I have never bought my own pot before; no desire to. every time I have smoked it is because someone offered it to me. 1/2 the time I honestly feel bad taking so I protest and they are almost always like "comonnnnnnn" and I just give up because they seriously will not stop pestering until i do. Could also be the fact that I only have 2 hits (maybe 3) because any more then that is far too much. I also apparently take hits that are way too big and I hold them in far too long. The way I look at it though, not holding it in long is a waste, so why waste?

I'm always offered a beer or an alcoholic beverage by my hospitality mates. I just don't drink them. After a few times of me saying no, them buying for me, and me leaving it there, they get the point.

Considered doing the same? All you need is strength of will.

People who pressure other people into doing pot or sort of abnoxious. I am ashamed to say that I've committed that very crime.

If I flat out do not want to smoke, I will walk away. If I wouldn't mind, I only take it unless they make it clear enough that they want me to do it with them. The same circle of people offer to me. I assume that they don't care because I always cop-out before everyone else (i.e. I have very little in comparrison). Also, apparently I am funny to watch. Don't really know how though; I lie there more or less dead, and when talked to I just sound intensely analytical, and end up feeling stupid and shut up.