Male Behavior Regarding Women. | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Male Behavior Regarding Women.

@Professor Snep, 'A very devout but sourly Christian'. (Just going by the Avi).

Last edited:
Oh, this thread got mysteriously derailed. It's about male behavior regarding women. Anything you'd like to contribute?
Oh yeah that's right...

I feel like I've a lot to say but I'll keep my powder dry.

It's 23:06 and my team Madrid just spanked Depertivo 3-0 so....

Maybe tomorrow.

The other question is, how can men say they are 'a player' in so many words with out coming across as arrogant, narcissists,- well don't brag about all the sex your having with multiple women to your date. (some men do this because they have fragile egos and like to play games to feel in control)- but at the same time be honest and straight about it (as soon as possible without coming across as a jerk).

@Vigilance I also think 'cute' sensitive looking guys have to be doubly careful to conduct themselves well, and as honestly as possible, because women can get the wrong impression that angelic looking guys, are well, angels. It can take some of us some time to grow out of starry eyed fantasies, and have a more realistic idea of what is really going on in some of these situations.

"Honestly, I've gotten burned one time too many on relationships. They just don't seem to work for me--I'm looking for stuff that's more casual."

Or, what Vigilance himself actually said: "I mean, I might be interested in a relationship at some point, but I don't wanna go into every date expecting something that'll last forever. It's just a lot of pressure, and, you know, it might not work out that way. I wanna wait before going exclusive, you know?"

Not to mention with online dating you can just outright state what you are/aren't looking for in your profile, hah.

Last edited:
:yum:
"Honestly, I've gotten burned one time too many on relationships. They just don't seem to work for me--I'm looking for stuff that's more casual."

Or, what Vigilance himself actually said: "I mean, I might be interested in a relationship at some point, but I don't wanna go into every date expecting something that'll last forever. It's just a lot of pressure, and, you know, it might not work out that way. I wanna wait before going exclusive, you know?"

Not to mention with online dating you can just outright state what you are/aren't looking for in your profile, hah.

Honestly, I could not agree more. :yum:

Online dating is a whole different animal, however. I have not tried it much. My friend recommended I get a Tinder subscription and try it out; however, I have tried the free-trial of Tinder occasionally.

I've occasionally worn a ring to put off advances (not saying they come in droves, but just precautionary) and I think I receive less attention from men. I think it's one of the first things most men check out and for the most part, respect it, whatever that means to them. I feel like I have more space when I wear a ring.

I mean, I don't know I'm not a dude, but I think going up to someone is hard enough.

Why do you ask?

Reactions: Free and Vigilance
I've occasionally worn a ring to put off advances (not saying they come in droves, but just precautionary) and I think I receive less attention from men. I think it's one of the first things most men check out and for the most part, respect it, whatever that means to them. I feel like I have more space when I wear a ring.

I mean, I don't know I'm not a dude, but I think going up to someone is hard enough.

Why do you ask?

I believe I touched up on this before in my previous posts of this thread. Some women wear rings, and they are not married, let alone engaged. Yes, they do it to repel uncessary attention.

However, some women will even tell you why they are wearing the ring (just to repel attention), and the funny thing is if they are interested in you, the ring flys off the finger because there was no commitment to begin with. Women and the precautionary measures they take.

Gotta love women! :relaxed:

Lololol

XD.

You can tell a lot about a male in how he talks about or treats women. There is adult behavior then manchild behavior. Adult behavior is maturity, connection. respect. Manchild behavior is throwing a hissy fit and being abusive because she doesn't give herself up at your beck and call. Or being an overly creepy pervert.

A man either knows how to handle himself or he doesn't.

The main attribute of a manchild is his bombastic bravado

Last edited:
You can tell a lot about a male in how he talks about or treats women. There is adult behavior then manchild behavior. Adult behavior is maturity, connection. respect. Manchild behavior is throwing a hissy fit and being abusive because she doesn't give herself up at your beck and call. Or being an overly creepy pervert.

A man either knows how to handle himself or he doesn't.

The main tribute of a manchild is his bombastic bravado
Preach it!