Love | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Love

I disagree. Hate is easy. And true love is easy to feel, but it can create a lot of pain-in-the-ass situations that make things hard. Or, it does for me, which is why I think I'm not good at it :B I'm just awkward.

Last edited:
honestly...if you feel awkward its not love...its just infatuation. When you love some one meeting needs and wants is as easy as breathing.

It's not when the love is awkward; it's when the other person is awkward :/

Learning about love is one of the hardest things I've ever tried doing. It has so many aspects, levels and perspectives and every single one demands inner courage. The more I learn about Love the more I see the beauty of the world.

The land tranforms from wastelands to oasis.

Love is the only thing that could hurt me and it is also the only thing that could grant me happiness and freedom.

It fills me with such excitement just thinking about how the world could be seen if I understood more.

What a world this is...

Love doesn't hurt, it's the absence of love that hurts.

Love doesn't hurt, it's the absence of love that hurts.

With that logic you would have to know and feel love first to know the difference when you are absent from it.

In which Love does in fact cause hurt. Love is not immune to cause & effect.

Love is fucking great. I'd like to say it's game for everyone, maybe not extreme sociopaths who feel almost no emotion all the time.

Love has me at its knees. I'm controlled by it. I do irrational things. I feel unexplainable lows and highs that can't be caused by anything else. Yah, it's fucking awesome. What's more awesome is that even the greatest people will fall weak to love. :]

Last edited:
Reactions: Pristinegirl
Love is fucking great. I'd like to say it's game for everyone, maybe not extreme sociopaths who feel almost no emotion all the time.

Love has me at its knees. I'm controlled by it. I do irrational things. I feel unexplainable lows and highs. Yah, it's fucking awesome. What's more awesome is that even the greatest people will fall weak to love. :]

So true!

I rather enjoy love when it is stable and I feel secure and I'm not frantically going from high to a low point in my emotions regarding it. That sounds manic.

I don't want to do foolish or irrational things because of uncontrollable emotions.

Call me boring. Dispassionate and unromantic.

Love's not a wild fire. It's something that keeps you sound and empowers you, not makes you weak.

Last edited:
For me, love caused me to feel like I was a thousand yrs old when I was a child... so now I feel as ageless as eternity because of all the times I felt like it killed me, only to cruely have me rise each time again.

For me, love caused me to feel like I was a thousand yrs old when I was a child... so now I feel as ageless as eternity because of all the times I felt like it killed me, only to cruely have me rise each time again.

brain_damage.png

Well, until this year, I couldn't fathom that I could love someone as deeply as I do now...let alone 'love' period.
It is a journey for me..

Love...hrm. I bet there are lots of wonderful things about it

too bad I'm not sure if I'm willing to take the bad with the good. It hurts so too much :m142: