Life as a . . . . | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Life as a . . . .

Like the king of the world. Staying near all those smelly, sweaty, stinky armpits, but staying fresh and smells good all the time (if a bit sticky).

@ETA : Aiye, I was referring to Free Mind's question, as per RL's;

hunted and abused for the furs.

How was life as a train?

I'm always said in a frustrated tone, unless used by fifth graders, who are just learning how to express themselves further and answer the question "why?"

What's it like to be that random light switch in the hall that doesn't seem to be connected to anything, but that no one touches just in case it's a self-destruct button?

Reactions: Inquisitive
What's it like to be that random light switch in the hall that doesn't seem to be connected to anything, but that no one touches just in case it's a self-destruct button?

(In the first person).

My life is static - I feel like I'm just not going anywhere. People fear to interract with me, but I'm sure if they would just give me a go, something good would happen.
Anyhow, I believe I was put here for a purpose - that my existence has meaning - that I am deeply connected to some other electrical equipment somewhere.

What is it like to be a can of condensed milk?

(In the first person).

My life is static - I feel like I'm just not going anywhere. People fear to interract with me, but I'm sure if they would just give me a go, something good would happen.
Anyhow, I believe I was put here for a purpose - that my existence has meaning - that I am deeply connected to some other electrical equipment somewhere.

What is it like to be a can of condensed milk?

At first, my life seems dark. Locked up behind steely walls.

Then, someone comes looking for me.

I'm sprawled all over the place,
my speech is mangled by Doppler,
I'm lost and always in search of the worst.

What's it like to be a fluttering curtain?

Flighty. Though it was always so easy to sweep me off my feet,

If only I knew how life was like as a kitchen door.

Forever open, drawing people in with the smell of delicious food cooking on the stove.

What would it be lke to be a mirror?

Stop looking at me!

What's it like to be a cash register?

Everyone's not looking at me, but the things I keep inside. How very sad. :(

How was life as a cup?

I was like that Greek guy in the underworld. Super close to liquid, but I never got to drink.

How's life as the judge's little hammer thing?

I was like that Greek guy in the underworld. Super close to liquid, but I never got to drink.

How's life as the judge's little hammer thing?

it's an honor :D

What's it like to be car engine?

it's an honor :D

What's it like to be car engine?
I tend to live life in the fast lane, though I find that sometimes my high-octane life style leave me running on empty.

What would it be like to be an electric razor?

Abstract, only existing so long as light flows to create my momentary refraction. Never reached, never to be found in any one location; truly I don't exist.

How's life as test tube?

I'm really sick of people filling me with liquid and setting my butt on fire.

How's life as a bumblebee?

I spent all day filling myself with liquid, then I use my butt to make people feel like they're lit on fire.

How's life as a bunson burner?

I'm really hot and I light a fire under lots of delicate little thangs.

What's it like to be a solar flare?

Hay guys! A magnetic reconnection just occurred so I thought I'd just stop in and say hi for a while. Oh, are you on the phone with someone? Don't mind me, I'll just wait here 'till your done. Oh, the call keeps getting dropped? Can't find any satellites on ur GPS? Here, have some gamma rays LOLOLLLL1111!1!

Life as a giant squid?

Salt watery and all the little squids wouldn't dare mess with me

Life as Chuck Norris?