Let's talk about women in powerplay | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Let's talk about women in powerplay

Is it like a common belief that women couldn't vote in the 50s or something?
My mom lived on base in the 1950s, she hung with the officer's wives and it was expected of them that they would vote the way their husbands wanted them to. This was common throughout the experiences of my elders. They could vote, but only as their husbands said. My mom hated the culture and always made a point of voting opposite to my dad such that it became a joke where they canceled each other out.

I have to say that in my opinion, black men probably had it worse on balance historically.
I hate to say that because it might sound like I'm whining about how bad black men have it but you could be right.

Why do you believe so?

It could be pride, I just don't want to ever be a woman.
LMAO that's because you desire them in very particular ways. It's a good call though, you get a lot of advantage. You can still have kids at 50, for example.

I hate to say that because it might sound like I'm whining about how bad black men have it but you could be right.
And I suspect that you're afraid of whining because you're a man.

I can't even see how it's comparable - black women faced nowhere near the same level of sheer brutality as black men, and that's saying something.

Reactions: mintoots and Pin
And I suspect that you're afraid of whining because you're a man.

I can't even see how it's comparable - black women faced nowhere near the same level of sheer brutality as black men, and that's saying something.
It's a living Deleted member 16771. :laughing:

So anyway, @Themis. Any chance I get some answers from you about the rhetorical questions I posted? You can respond rhetorically if you like.

I have to catch you all, you are a lot and I'm alone lol

My point is that there is no balance anymore in society between genders, they fighting each other instead of complimenting each other. Feminism managed to make women see men as competitors, men lost a lot of good qualities and women loose a lot of time to enjoy their feminin side. For me its just sad

My point is that there is no balance anymore in society between genders, they fighting each other instead of complimenting each other.
The world is never balanced, that's why it spins. If it were, there would be no life.