Let's talk about women in powerplay | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Let's talk about women in powerplay

I don't think you have to hate men to think that there are still systems in place that seek to oppress women. My main concern would be in reproductive healthcare, for example.
Women are absolutely still oppressed in certain facets of society but that doesn't mean that our entire society is a male-dominated patriarchy.

I agree with you that reproductive health is worth being concerned about but that doesn't make radical feminism a reasonable ideology.

I don't think you have to hate men to think that there are still systems in place that seek to oppress women. My main concern would be in reproductive healthcare, for example.

A western feminist should go to fight for her rights in Bangladesh, if she survive she can turn back, sit her fat ass in her fat fancy car go to her friends with her few hundred dollars makeup and talk about oppression!

GIVE ME A FUCKING BRAKE PLEASE

Reactions: Pin
Yeah tell me about it, i was married to one of those, she wanted a family but also not being wife, she actually wanted ALL. I was ringing the bell for years, but she didn't wanted to listen, when i door slam her, she told me .... you were right its not working. So how should i educate my kids to fit in the society?

This fucking hypocritical disgrace is feninism
I don't know man.

What do you mean that "she didn't want to be a wife?"

I consider myself a feminist and yet I manage to raise a child AND have a stable and happy marriage. My husband is also amazing and not at all threatened by feminism or women's rights. In fact, he wanted us to attend the Woman's March in 2017 after Trump was inaugurated.
Imagine that lol!

Sometimes I wonder if you guys ever actually spend time interacting with women outside if the internet.
Amen sister.

I raised 3 kids ON MY OWN, have two degrees, working on my third, and work as a systems engineer. My kids are wonderfully well balanced and know better than to try to put the little wife in the kitchen to raise the kids. In fact my son, an engineer, who is married to a doctor realizes that when they have kids he most likely will be the house wife until they are of age to hit daycare.

Feminism has nothing to do with being feminine. It has everything to do with equal rights.

A western feminist should go to fight for her rights in Bangladesh, if she survive she can turn back, sit her fat ass in her fat fancy car go to her friends with her few hundred dollars makeup and talk about oppression!

GIVE ME A FUCKING BRAKE PLEASE
Man... This might be anecdotal evidence but I've seen women get treated like absolute shit in the Western world. I've seen women suffer physical abuse, emotional abuse, and just submit to it.

Life for working class women in the western world is complete shit and I'm seriously grateful to be a man because that shit is not for me.

I don't know man.

What do you mean that "she didn't want to be a wife?"

Oh this needs a lot of discussion.
For me wife is not a job, is a skill and a woman should be proud if she wants to have a husband. They should compliment each other, if the one in the couple says .. do my work or better... do the work that i supposed to do, then fuck it.

Fact is that the statistics say that women on 50is were much happier than women today

For me wife is not a job, is a skill and a woman should be proud if she wants to have a husband. They should compliment each other, if the one in the couple says .. do my work or better... do the work that i supposed to do, then fuck it.

Fact is that the statistics say that women on 50is were much happier than women today
Well, the economic, social, and material conditions in the 1950s were completely different and often more immoral.

For example, children were being drowned and strangled to death for being black.

Also, it was legal back then to rape your wife.

Not that good a time.

Man... This might be anecdotal evidence but I've seen women get treated like absolute shit in the Western world. I've seen women suffer physical abuse, emotional abuse, and just submit to it.

Life for working class women in the western world is complete shit and I'm seriously grateful to be a man because that shit is not for me.

Do you know how many men i see in the western world being abused, in filthy jobs, suffering alone, dying in wars, uneducated, unemployed??? and the list can continue.

What about them?

Good Lord man, you lived back in the 50s? You must have, otherwise how would you know?

Women back then were miserable. No rights
Females trying to buy cars were turned away.
Females trying to work anything higher than a card punch operator were scoffed at and told to get the coffee.

My sources: My mom, aunt, godmother, godmother's sister, Godfather's wife, grandmother and great grandmother and her sister.
What are your sources?

Who do you think created those surveys back in the 50s? The MEN.

Last edited:
Well, the economic, social, and material conditions in the 1950s were completely different and often more immoral.

For example, children were being drowned and strangled to death for being black.

Also, it was legal back then to rape your wife.

Not that good a time.

@Pin don't mix racism with feminism
On 50is women had much less, they couldn't even vote but they didn't care, they were happy. Today the eat on their face 12 hours of work and they pretend that they are happy

Reactions: Pin
Do you know how many men i see in the western world being abused, in filthy jobs, suffering alone, dying in wars, uneducated, unemployed??? and the list can continue.

What about them?
Life sucks being working-class, having no college education, little societal support. I get it.

However, I absolutely would still rather be a working class man than a working class woman.

Tampons aren't cheap man, men don't get pregnant, etc.

I'm not keen on getting tarred with the anti-feminist brush here simply because I talk about gender.

I like gender. I think the gendered dynamic is beautiful and it's a useful category for explaining behaviours.

Also I campaigned for a domestic violence charity for two years when they were under threat of being defunded for bs political reasons.

I think there are a lot of people who call themselves 'feminists' who actually don't give a fuck about women, and will happily attack those who do for not conforming to the correct and most current slogans.

Good Lord man, you lived back in the 50s? You must have, otherwise how would you know?
Women back then were miserable. No rights, not even to vote.
Females trying to buy cars were turned away.
Females trying to work anything higher than a card punch operator were scoffed at and told to get the coffee.

Who do you think created those surveys back in the 50s? The MEN.

Read in internet the statistics

And now they bringing coffee to their boss lol

Life sucks being working-class, having no college education, little societal support. I get it.

However, I absolutely would still rather be a working class man than a working class woman.

Tampons aren't cheap man, men don't get pregnant, etc.

Women have a very complex life.
They have to fight with a society that is going against their nature. They don't have easy but they making things much more difficult for them

, I don't think anyone can say that women, or men for that matter are (or should be) a certain way. I see people as individuals.

Yes. Louder please.

Exactly. Feminism is not about hating men. It's about finding where the system is inherently gender biased and correcting that. Feminism doesn't mean replacing all penises with vaginas.

In my opinion, feminism is about accepting the strengths of your gender and not be limited by it in attaining whatever you want to attain. If I would ever have a kid that wanted to paint make up on female faces and he happened to have a penis, I want him to live in a world that will let him pursue his passions without being chastised. I also want a world that doesn't assume he is automatically homosexual just because of his passions. Do you know how technically fascinating facial make up can be? I bet, you, men, with any flare for art and your love for faces (especially female faces) would be hooked.

Yeah tell me about it, i was married to one of those, she wanted a family but also not being wife, she actually wanted ALL. I was ringing the bell for years, but she didn't wanted to listen, when i door slam her, she told me .... you were right its not working. So how should i educate my kids to fit in the society?

This fucking hypocritical disgrace is feninism

So, there. To me it sounds like you have some baggages to manage on a personal level than you having an ire against the fundamental principles of feminism. It's normal to take biases to an opinion but it's best to know the history that propelled it to become a movement in the first place. In any case, movements are not established to suit opinions.

What about them?

That is a problem that should be addressed. Do you know that it's not supposed to be only men that's dying in wars? War is a problem on its own, gender excluded. Do you know that being uneducated does not ask whether you have a penis or a vagina? It just is uneducation.

Last edited: