Let's talk about women in powerplay | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Let's talk about women in powerplay

Did I just have a sarcasm fail?

Maybe? I don't know where you stand on the matter. You do seem to think, and correct me if I am wrong that genders are inherently a "certain way". I only agree with that to a point. But more importantly, I don't think anyone can say that women, or men for that matter are (or should be) a certain way. I see people as individuals.

giphy.gif

I find that feminism destroys Humanity
Well, the radical ones aren't good company I've found.

Just stick to women in church and you won't have these problems really. That's where you find a good wife to make lots of babies with.

If you can afford a stay-at-home spouse or a butler/nanny service, fantastic.

Well, the radical ones aren't good company I've found.

Just stick to women in church and you won't have these problems really. That's where you find a good wife to make lots of babies with.

If you can afford a stay-at-home spouse or a butler/nanny service, fantastic.

What about radical feminism?
Blah. Blah. Blah.

A well thought answer from an adult, congrats :laughing:

What about radical feminism?

A well thought answer from an adult, congrats :laughing:
:laughing:

Basically, radical feminists are rabble-rousers who aren't interested in marriage or family. They're miserable company. Avoid them.

Girls more on the traditional side are better company because motherhood is important to them, especially the ones who want big families.

I consider myself a feminist and yet I manage to raise a child AND have a stable and happy marriage. My husband is also amazing and not at all threatened by feminism or women's rights. In fact, he wanted us to attend the Woman's March in 2017 after Trump was inaugurated.
Imagine that lol!

Sometimes I wonder if you guys ever actually spend time interacting with women outside if the internet.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys ever actually spend time interacting with women outside if the internet.
Radical feminists, not regular feminists. You can absolutely be a feminist and support equal rights for women without hating men.

:laughing:

Basically, radical feminists are rabble-rousers who aren't interested in marriage or family. They're miserable company. Avoid them.

Yeah tell me about it, i was married to one of those, she wanted a family but also not being wife, she actually wanted ALL. I was ringing the bell for years, but she didn't wanted to listen, when i door slam her, she told me .... you were right its not working. So how should i educate my kids to fit in the society?

This fucking hypocritical disgrace is feninism