Let's talk about women in powerplay | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Let's talk about women in powerplay

I do have a
We are slightly alike in this sense. I tend to make friends with the guys, too because it's cool and easier. I can be friends with the girls as well but I'm more picky. I prefer the girls who are chill and there aren't many. Being friends with girls is fun. Make up, fashion and stuff.

Do you have career aspirations?

I'm curious though, why did you feel less happy when your colleagues stopped noticing your hair? I have long hair now, too. You're right, people notice it more.

I do have a few friends that are women and they have been wonderful the best actually. It’s just in the past I’ve found more trouble with them . I think society pushes people to feel like they need to compete and I don’t like this or feel comfortable. But that just how I feel. I could be overly sensitive too I don’t know.

It’s not that I was upset that I was not noticed. It’s that I was treated differently. I feel I was treated better before I cut it. This to me is upsetting. People shouldn’t be treated better because of looks or worse .

I hear you on being picky. Im picky who I hang out with not because I don’t like someone but because I have a hard time relating . I get the chill thing. I too like friendships that are chill where you feel you can be yourself . :)

I'm not a feminist cuz i have a dick and balls.. I dont want to have kids, I think... But I do wonder though.. Women that dont wanna have kids.. are they less in tune with their natural state of being? Are they woman in a different way? Cuz titties made to produce milk as far as I know. Sure I like to squeeze em too but more likely to tap dat ass though:grin:
What is anyone’s natural state of being?

No not necessarily I can tend to misunderstand my brain is too full of thoughts ha ha it never shuts up it seems like.

I just meant to say, since yall beautiful women got titties, I would think it would be natural for a woman to wanna have children. But since I got a pee pee that produces seed I'm supposed to wanna have kids by nature too? Which I dont think I wanna. And then my mind goes and ask me all these pointless questions.. If it makes me bad or evil for not wanting to have children and or if id like such a woman if I find her.. would she still display traits I admire in women.. yea I can relate with a brain full of thoughts..

I just meant to say, since yall beautiful women got titties, I would think it would be natural for a woman to wanna have children. But since I got a pee pee that produces seed I'm supposed to wanna have kids by nature too? Which I dont think I wanna. And then my mind goes and ask me all these pointless questions.. If it makes me bad or evil for not wanting to have children and or if id like such a woman if I find her.. would she still display traits I admire in women.. yea I can relate with a brain full of thoughts..
Dont ever think you are evil for not wanting kids. There are a ton of parents who are having kids for the wrong reason and that have no business being a parent. I think it shows you know what you want and don’t want. And that is ok .

You guys already know that my beliefs are often quite controversial, but that is only because I have rejected contemporary dogmas. The best thing that we can do for our civilization in this regard is to get rid of health insurance and Social Security programs. People will have to be nice to each other for a change. Parents will have to keep the respect of their children so that they will take care of them in their old age. People will have to live and die by the consequences of their personal health and/or birth deficiencies.

Otherwise known as "let mother nature do what she is best at, and quit screwing things up for her.
It was tried and worked successfully for millions of years. Why fix something that ain't broke?
I think it is interesting that nature is seen to be "evil" in this respect, but I say it is the greed of people based on their inherent fear of death, that makes them want to defy natural order.

Do you believe that natural order is evil? If so, then explain why people care so much about the environment?

When I speak of truth, I find that most people often bury their heads in the sand, unwilling to look at themselves in the mirror. Now wouldn't it be better if people would just look at truth for what it is, and then use this clarity to help determine laws?
Government cannot provide this, it can only come from the individual.
Many men die every year on the job, even though there are rules and laws protecting them. Ask any job foreman who's responsibility it is for your own protection, they will tell you it is yours.
Ask any employeur in an interview if they provide means for your ability to be self sufficient, and they will probably laugh at you.

This is a steaming pile of bullshit... let me get back to this.

Try not to get emotional about them though, they are just ideas.
giphy.gif

The thing that I keep noticing about the way you construct your arguments, wound, is that they suffer from a lack of internal consistency. You seem to be able to do an awful lot of compartmentalisation, while the discussions you engage in twist and turn as much as you modify your positions to meet your opponent's'. They are pitted and rotten with contradictions.

To give you a facetious example, here you're saying that you don't trust book learning:
All I know is that truth comes from experience. A book can never show anyone truth, but it can help in understanding personal experiences.
And yet you're a believer in prima scriptura. Surely this is some kind of inside joke you're having with yourself?

You guys already know that my beliefs are often quite controversial, but that is only because I have rejected contemporary dogmas. The best thing that we can do for our civilization in this regard is to get rid of health insurance and Social Security programs. People will have to be nice to each other for a change. Parents will have to keep the respect of their children so that they will take care of them in their old age. People will have to live and die by the consequences of their personal health and/or birth deficiencies.

Otherwise known as "let mother nature do what she is best at, and quit screwing things up for her.
Apart from the obnoxious lead-in to this case (about you 'rejecting contemporary dogmas'), you invoke both civilisation and nature as if they share the same 'goals' somehow. Imputing some kind of teleological purpose to 'nature' is just very odd, and I don't get it, but equating that with the purposes of civilisation is even weirder.

Either you have a very personal eschatology which sees these two things as part of some kind of divinely ordained process of evolution (like Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, in fact), or you've committed the appeal to nature fallacy.

What is natural is not necessarily good, and what is good is not necessarily natural. And in the same vein - the progress of 'civilisation' often runs counter to 'nature' (heck, nature seems to be trying to wipe us out right now).

Indeed, we could say that 'universal healthcare' is a marker of civilisation itself, and this speaks to the main difficulty I have with parsing your arguments - your terms are very woolly, imprecise, and ill-defined.

It was tried and worked successfully for millions of years. Why fix something that ain't broke?
This is bizarre. Please note that the other species of Homo (and for that matter, most of the less technologically developed human communities) are now all extinct because they did not advance sufficiently into 'civilisation'.

The other thing to add here is that altruism has proved to be exceptionally adaptive. Even in recent history we have people like Stephen Hawking, who would have been left to die under your system, but under the altruistic systems of 'civilisation' was able to advance our understanding of black holes, &c.

You're thinking in the very superficial terms of individual selection, whereas human beings don't work like that - we're driven principally by group selection, and it was keeping alive the frail, elderly and wise that has allowed our culture to develop to the point of global dominance. Without altruism for the less able, such old wisdom and knowledge is rapidly lost from communities, who are then out-competed by more altruistic societies.

I think it is interesting that nature is seen to be "evil" in this respect, but I say it is the greed of people based on their inherent fear of death, that makes them want to defy natural order.

Do you believe that natural order is evil? If so, then explain why people care so much about the environment?

When I speak of truth, I find that most people often bury their heads in the sand, unwilling to look at themselves in the mirror. Now wouldn't it be better if people would just look at truth for what it is, and then use this clarity to help determine laws?
Again, this is an appeal to nature. I don't see what's so inherently 'right' about this 'natural order', and in any case human beings wanting to help each other IS the bloody natural order. We're hard-wired for altruism, and now that we have the technical means to roll it out more completely, most of the developed world has done exactly that. Only in the United States do we have a populace so servile and cowardly that they'll willingly go along with the greed of their worst, most unproductive elites to propagate a system which defies the 'natural order' (human beings' inherent altruistic tendencies).

Don't label your opinions 'truth' either, that's just crass.

Many men die every year on the job, even though there are rules and laws protecting them. Ask any job foreman who's responsibility it is for your own protection, they will tell you it is yours.
Ask any employeur in an interview if they provide means for your ability to be self sufficient, and they will probably laugh at you.
LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.

Says you, the beneficiary of the most intricate structure of state security in history. Men are not lone-wolves, we're social animals. Denying this is ridiculous in the extreme.

Reactions: Wyote
And yet you're a believer in prima scriptura. Surely this is some kind of inside joke you're having with yourself?

I do not believe in Jesus because I read the BIble, but I read the BIble because I believe in Jesus - if you don't believe me on this you can ask @Milktoast Bandit about this. This is not a contradiction. My argument is that understanding does not come from reading a book, but a book can certainly help expound on experiences that you have already had.

you invoke both civilisation and nature as if they share the same 'goals' somehow. Imputing some kind of teleological purpose to 'nature' is just very odd, and I don't get it, but equating that with the purposes of civilisation is even weirder.
Either you have a very personal eschatology which sees these two things as part of some kind of divinely ordained process of evolution (like Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, in fact), or you've committed the appeal to nature fallacy.

"In some philosophical frameworks where natural and good are clearly defined within a specific context, the appeal to nature might be valid and cogent".
The context is that human laws based on fear and emotions have not proven to be effective at creating a "better" environment for nature or the lives of people. Where Natural Order has the burden of proof of creating balance and harmony over the millenia.

This is bizarre. Please note that the other species of Homo (and for that matter, most of the less technologically developed human communities) are now all extinct because they did not advance sufficiently into 'civilisation'.

Yet we are not all extinct. And you are assuming that you understand fully the reasons of their extinctions. You would be very rich by now if you did. Contemporary science still has not discovered the exact reasons. Ands there are many new discoveries that are now contradicting many of the older ones, like the work of Robert M. Schoch, and Randall Carlson. It is increasingly being more accepted that modern humans have lived far longer than was thought. It is now being explored that many of the extinction events of humans were succeeded by the human types that were most likely to survive through natural knowledge of their environment, this made the most "Uncivilized" peoples better at persisting in such events, where civilized city dwellers are almost doomed to die for their lack of subsistence living abilities.

The other thing to add here is that altruism has proved to be exceptionally adaptive. Even in recent history we have people like Stephen Hawking, who would have been left to die under your system, but under the altruistic systems of 'civilisation' was able to advance our understanding of black holes, &c.

Stephen Hawking's benefits to mankind are your opinion, and this argument is fallacious, making the assumption that his work was worth something, or that nobody else would have achieved his work. I do not think that his work was worth much IMO. Black hole theory is just that, and as long as magnetism is still not understood, then black holes are certainly not.

and now that we have the technical means to roll it out more completely

This is your opinion. I would like you to expound on this more thoroughly, it does need to be explored as to what is more complete about it.

Only in the United States do we have a populace so servile and cowardly that they'll willingly go along with the greed of their worst, most unproductive elites to propagate a system which defies the 'natural order' (human beings' inherent altruistic tendencies).

I can only assume by reading this comment that you are brainwashed by an educational system that I know for certain is doing just that. I feel bad that young people like yourselves will have to find a way to overcome this, because it will certainly be painful for you. I don't think the the United States is perfect, but it sure beats the hell out of anything else out there. BTW, howes that EU going?

LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.

Says you, the beneficiary of the most intricate structure of state security in history. Men are not lone-wolves, we're social animals. Denying this is ridiculous in the extreme.

This is the saddest response yet, since what I said here is absolute fact. I based this comment on real world personal experience and associations with peers. If you don't think it is, go ahead and keep thinking that way. we are already laughing. The fact is that even though we strive to make things flow as best we can in business, it still requires people with strong work ethics and personal responsibility. No employer gives a rats ass about your degree, they are only good to get you an interview at best. If you don't have the skills or the self motivation to do the job, they will gladly show you to the door. But you probably are not at the point in your life to understand this yet.

"In some philosophical frameworks where natural and good are clearly defined within a specific context, the appeal to nature might be valid and cogent".
The context is that human laws based on fear and emotions have not proven to be effective at creating a "better" environment for nature or the lives of people. Where Natural Order has the burden of proof of creating balance and harmony over the millenia.
I don't think I know what you mean by 'Natural Order', unless you're referring to Malthusian population controls, &c. But otherwise, this is an argument based upon your personal values (e.g. that 'balance' and 'harmony' are preferable to quality of life or limits to human suffering), and so there it must end since we've reached foundational axioms and mine are different to yours.

I can only assume by reading this comment that you are brainwashed by an educational system that I know for certain is doing just that. I feel bad that young people like yourselves will have to find a way to overcome this, because it will certainly be painful for you. I don't think the the United States is perfect, but it sure beats the hell out of anything else out there. BTW, howes that EU going?
This is the saddest response yet, since what I said here is absolute fact. I based this comment on real world personal experience and associations with peers. If you don't think it is, go ahead and keep thinking that way. we are already laughing. The fact is that even though we strive to make things flow as best we can in business, it still requires people with strong work ethics and personal responsibility. No employer gives a rats ass about your degree, they are only good to get you an interview at best. If you don't have the skills or the self motivation to do the job, they will gladly show you to the door. But you probably are not at the point in your life to understand this yet.
Wow that's a lot of ad hominems. Attack the idea, not the man. By my count, you owe me at least three apologies.

Reactions: Wyote
Only in the United States do we have a populace so servile and cowardly that they'll willingly go along with the greed of their worst, most unproductive elites to propagate a system which defies the 'natural order' (human beings' inherent altruistic tendencies).
This comment is all I need to tell you to put on your big boy pants and grow a pair.

You're clearly are too young and too indoctrinated in contemporary social understandings to make clear assessments of my comments. You'll figure it out I hope before it's too late. And I double down on that you are not going to find the answers in books. Get a job, pay a mortgage and feed your kids, then tell me how it all fucking works.

You were never as smart as you were when you were 15 years old, Hos. Remember this as you get older.

"No living man am I! You look upon a woman." - Éowyn

The power in women is not that we can defeat a Witch King with a blade to the face, but rather that we can (and have to) conquer all fears while staying the pedestal on which men stand and flaunt their balls.

@MINFJToothFairy - Is it my imagination, or is there too much testosterone in the air?

This comment is all I need to tell you to put on your big boy pants and grow a pair.

You're clearly are too young and too indoctrinated in contemporary social understandings to make clear assessments of my comments. You'll figure it out I hope before it's too late. And I double down on that you are not going to find the answers in books. Get a job, pay a mortgage and feed your kids, then tell me how it all fucking works.

You were never as smart as you were when you were 15 years old, Hos. Remember this as you get older.
You cheeky little fuck.

I'm going to have to put you on ignore before people start calling me Kyle. For the sake of my drywall, goodbye.

"No living man am I! You look upon a woman." - Éowyn

The power in women is not that we can defeat a Witch King with a blade to the face, but rather that we can (and have to) conquer all fears while staying the pedestal on which men stand and flaunt their balls.

@MINFJToothFairy - Is it my imagination, or is there too much testosterone in the air?

Too many balls, not enough pedestals

I do not believe in Jesus because I read the BIble, but I read the BIble because I believe in Jesus - if you don't believe me on this you can ask @Milktoast Bandit about this
Appealing to Milktoast Bandit will not help you win arguments!

*I haven't read any of this and have no idea what any of it is about and I am not able to right now, sorry I have nothing to offer atm*

<3 to Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, who is AMAZING, plus I always thought it was funny Beyonce is hanging with punks and skins in this video. "Unite, don't fight."

Shine, ladies, SHINE!