Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2] | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

@Milon. Since you're on a roll, mind psyching my avatar? :D

Alright, Anita. Yours is very interesting. It's a still life, which suggests a slow(er) mode of thinking/living/processing. It's also quite simple - a napkin, grapes, bread, wine, and something else. The something else could be an old fashioned lady's cigarette, but it's hard to say. There's no silverware - none needed. The lighting is quite simple, too. It's a still life of a simple meal in a very simple room.

From this, I'm drawing the conclusions that you prefer simplicity, solitude (at least to a degree), and the truly simple pleasures of life. It's almost ascetic. Is it a reaction to the business of life? The craziness of cities? Or is it a reflection of your soul - one which craves simple living, simple actions, simple deeds? (Rhetoric.)

Reactions: Gaze
:mod: The old thread has been closed and moved to the Archives due to reaching the maximum number of posts. Topic continues here. Happy Posting! :mod:​

Alright, Anita. Yours is very interesting. It's a still life, which suggests a slow(er) mode of thinking/living/processing. It's also quite simple - a napkin, grapes, bread, wine, and something else. The something else could be an old fashioned lady's cigarette, but it's hard to say. There's no silverware - none needed. The lighting is quite simple, too. It's a still life of a simple meal in a very simple room.

From this, I'm drawing the conclusions that you prefer simplicity, solitude (at least to a degree), and the truly simple pleasures of life. It's almost ascetic. Is it a reaction to the business of life? The craziness of cities? Or is it a reflection of your soul - one which craves simple living, simple actions, simple deeds? (Rhetoric.)

Thank you.

Yes, the areas in bold are true.

Welcome! Glad to give it a try.

Do mine! :D

Let's see what you gather based upon my choice of image.

Anyone want to try mine?
You are pleased with your appearance and confident.. and you also have a fantastical imagination, as a lot of your avatar pictures feature you as a mythic maybe you like to daydream?

Last edited:
lol. Makes me want to rethink what I put up as my avatar.

a) I'm not a goth nor do I sheep with any other alternative subculture, b) I don't gamble, c) I'm far from reckless, d) my parents are happily married, e) I'm perfectly assertive and suffer from the learned ability to kick people's asses and f) the only recreational drug I've been tweaking on as of late is my own excess of dopamine.

(Although between you and I, I wouldn't mind taking flight on the discount greenery airlines... so that's 0.5 /6)

Thanks for taking the time, though :)

Ah, I forgot to account for alter egos... or perhaps in this case, the attraction to an alter ego.

Anyone wanna do mine?

Do mine! :D

Let's see what you gather based upon my choice of image.
The main theme of yours is start and light. Hope, if not blatant joy, is what comes to mind from your avatar. Your avatar acknowledges the existence of evil (the darkness), but focuses on the light - the hope. I also find it very interesting that there are strands connecting the stars. This could reflect the way you see various hopes connected by a common them - love, perhaps. Also, it's very kinetic, if that makes sense. I see movement, energy, even life in this avatar (which again connects to the overall theme of hope). All in all, very cool!

The main theme of yours is start and light. Hope, if not blatant joy, is what comes to mind from your avatar. Your avatar acknowledges the existence of evil (the darkness), but focuses on the light - the hope. I also find it very interesting that there are strands connecting the stars. This could reflect the way you see various hopes connected by a common them - love, perhaps. Also, it's very kinetic, if that makes sense. I see movement, energy, even life in this avatar (which again connects to the overall theme of hope). All in all, very cool!
Ooh! Nifty! That is a very deep psychoanalyzation, indeed. I see what you mean as well! Seems to fit my personal beliefs about the world as well. Thanks!

This is amazing!!! I went back and read half of the other(A LOT OF READING) and it is really amazing what can be portrayed in a picture. I know my picture is simple and I am looking for a change but please do mine. :m200:

Mine is a bit of a challenge...

This is amazing!!! I went back and read half of the other(A LOT OF READING) and it is really amazing what can be portrayed in a picture. I know my picture is simple and I am looking for a change but please do mine. :m200:
You currently have a distorted sense of reality. You may think you are "bigger" than everyone else- mentally, emotionally, whatever. You may also just feel "out of it," for whatever reason. You're even in a haze of sorts. You have tied yourself to the everyday, "civilization," and all things that are supposed to be right in the world as a sort of lifesaver. You're not sure where you need to be, and you may be in a low point in your life.

Just my psychoanalyzation. :) It's my first, so it'll be a little rough.

Reactions: sassafras
You currently have a distorted sense of reality. You may think you are "bigger" than everyone else- mentally, emotionally, whatever. You may also just feel "out of it," for whatever reason. You're even in a haze of sorts. You have tied yourself to the everyday, "civilization," and all things that are supposed to be right in the world as a sort of lifesaver. You're not sure where you need to be, and you may be in a low point in your life.

Just my psychoanalyzation. :) It's my first, so it'll be a little rough.

Haha acctually at the time I took that photo that probably was close to being correct. So very good. Now i do feel like I need a new avatar. haha

EDIT: Now I have changed mine. haha

Last edited:
Wow! You all are really good at this. If you feel like doing mine, I'd love to hear it. :D But no obligation.

Wow! You all are really good at this. If you feel like doing mine, I'd love to hear it. :D But no obligation.

Looks like the end of a dark tunnel; emerging light. There seems to be a fortress/settlement of some sort in sight on a hill - contact with civilization, humanity after wandering through the dark of the forest.

Nice! I like that. :D But there's a dark beauty to the forest, too.