Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 40 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

Colette - Most boring portrayal of a life that was anything but boring.

A Star Is Born - (finally) Don't become an alcoholic, kids. It isn't cute.
Good movie.

Hotel Transylvania. And tonight, if I'm lucky, Hotel Transylvania 2.

Andy Samberg was unmistakably identifiable. Curious, I didn't even mind him rapping (and usually I hate rap to the point of cringeing) - just laughed at how 90s it was :tearsofjoy:

I literally cannot recall the last movie I've seen. Egh. I need a movie buddy.

Don't throw rocks please:
I've yet to see any Star Wars films.
I should get on that today, maybe.

Oh. Pineapple Express. But that doesn't count because I've seen it so many times I didn't pay attention.

tenor.gif

I'm disappointed in you... :sorrowful:

Whoever heard of a person that hasn't seen Star Wars?! :sob:
Only the few who know how many balls it takes to admit such things on a forum filled with such amazing scifi fanatics that I knew would give me a hard time about it. Haha.

Give me some credit for being so ballsy! :p

Only the few who know how many balls it takes to admit such things on a forum filled with such amazing scifi fanatics that I knew would give me a hard time about it. Haha.

Give me some credit for being so ballsy! :p

Awww... don't be disappointed. =( show me the way!!! lol
Sorry, my PC crapped out so I had to move to another device.

I was just teasing you :p (not actually disappointed)

It's not even fanaticism, but Star Wars is a classic (especially the first three movies), so it's surprising that you didn't watch even one of them.
If you just want to take a look at it, get a feel for it, I suggest you just try watching one of them (preferably Episode 4 ;)).

It's not even fanaticism, but Star Wars is a classic (especially the first three movies), so it's surprising that you didn't watch even one of them.
If you just want to take a look at it, get a feel for it, I suggest you just try watching one of them (preferably Episode 4 ;)).
I'm still of the opinion that Rogue One is the most Star Wars Star Wars movie, and has a pretty self-contained story so wouldn't be a bad start if something modern is preferred.

I also think it's the best, so I'm biased.

I plan on hitting up the online video store, soon. Lol. I will definitely start with Episode 4 and then 5 and then 6. I'll decide from there if I continue. Lol...

I never had much opportunity in my life to keep up on movies. Too busy with overtime responsibilities. But, I'll get on it ASAP!

Sorry I know this isn't related, but I've just been learning about the huge scandal that is wage theft in the US and overtime mechanisms are one of the ways through which it's done.

It's crazy.
It's inescapable, really.
and to keep the balance: On topic comment:
Last film I can recall; I also recently viewed Legend (1985). I liked that.

I'm still of the opinion that Rogue One is the most Star Wars Star Wars movie, and has a pretty self-contained story so wouldn't be a bad start if something modern is preferred.

I also think it's the best, so I'm biased.
Thanks, Hos!