Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 39 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

Wait. Are you saying that the 'evil Jar Jar' theory is true in that its what Lucas originally planned?

*Googles*

OK then

It's obvious they had plans because he is animated purposefully in subtle ways that demonstrate him as a force user.

It's obvious they had plans because he is animated purposefully in subtle ways that demonstrate him as a force user.
The reveal would have been such a mind fuck moment. What a shame.

I still enjoyed the prequels, though, especially RotS

Reactions: BritNi and Wyote
The reveal would have been such a mind fuck moment. What a shame.

I actually have been saying this since the first prequel film. I knew he wasn't that much of an idiot. It's kind of a thing in a lot of old films which Lucas uses as inspiration, to present an idiot character who is actually the smartest. But the fan hate made him buckle which really is a damn shame.

My SO is watching "Train to Busan" right now. I had no idea what the movie was about. A truck driver ran over a deer. I felt bad for the deer and said I hoped the deer turned into a zombie and followed the guy, and hoped that was the plot of the movie.
Guy gets back into truck.
Deer promptly turns into a zombie.

Description on Wikipedia:
"The film starts with an unnamed truck driver driving over a deer. After leaving the presumed roadkill, the deer reanimates into a zombie."

:tearsofjoy:

The last film I watched was Amélie on Netflix.

I haven't watched this film in ages, and I forgot how funny it was. I must say though that Amélie gives me INFJ vibes.

I watched Amélie around the same time as your post, for the first time. Just instantly fell in love with the film and of course the central character. Just beautiful; I think Amélie is definitely an INFJ. The way she treats people, the depth of empathy she conveys, her crazy and random thoughts. I loved how she enjoyed the simple things in life.

Waiting for the summer to watch it again:)

@Jonah Caan , @JennyDaniella - Amelie is such a great movie. I will have to watch it again. I wish there were more films like that.

Just watched Daddy's Home 2.
It was pretty funny, I liked how it came full circle from the first one and rhymed narrative elements from the first film as well.

My SO worked on that one. Hahaha. He was on location. I haven't seen it yet.

@Deleted member 16771 @Milktoast Bandit - The other day a friend told me I look like Kira from Dark Crystal I don't have a problem with this. Hahahahahaha. It was pretty funny.

Carlito's Way (1993)

Great film!

We watched "Velvet Buzzsaw" a satire/horror movie about the art world. Apparently, art world people hate it. Hahahahahaha! It was hilarious. (It's even funnier if real-life art world people can't laugh at themselves.) The portrayal of people in the arts was spot-on, all the old jokes were still funny, and the horror aspects were like Twilight Zone or Psycho. There was plenty of heavy-handed visual symbolism that made it even more enjoyable for me and even more artsy. It was a fun movie. I probably would not have liked it if it were not about art, though, because I hate horror and this movie is very campy.

John Malkovich's character is great, and he gets to say some of the best lines.

I'd love to see another film similar to "Reykjavík-Rotterdam" by Óskar Jónasson. That was a great action film.
I prefer European and Nordic films to American ones in general, but haven't seen anything new on Netflix lately.

My SO worked on that one. Hahaha. He was on location. I haven't seen it yet.

In the ads they look like overly campy films but the humor is pretty solid imo and the camp is not overdone

Also you do kind of look like Kira but less muppet and more model

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

810d617QZdL._SL1500_2000x.jpg