Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 41 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

Britbrit the bravebrave
giphy.gif

For anyone interested, here's how I first heard about it. I didn't realise that it was such a large problem, and this video puts it in context.

Reactions: Daustus and Wyote
For anyone interested, here's how I first heard about it. I didn't realise that it was such a large problem, and this video puts it in context.

I'm in ur pay stubs hackin' ur monies

I'm in ur pay stubs hackin' ur monies

Haha but on a serious note, most of my friends have been the victim of wage theft.
Some have faught and gotten the money owed, but a lot of people don't have the time or energy to fight it which is the stupid part.

Benjamin

TL;DR - What a waste of a good cast.

Watching it now. So the premise is that the main character (played by Bob Saget) has a teenage son that supposedly got into drugs. Bob Saget and the extended family decide to have an intervention for the son that ends up being more about the rest of the family than the son. It's supposed to be all quirky and funny. The cast is excellent. Good god this movie is boring though. It tries to play itself off as a hilarious cacophony of neurotic adults, but it's not believable or relatable. While believability or relatability aren't necessarily essential to a good comedy, none of the craziness is original. Everybody has this schtick that's totally overblown. For example, Rob Corddry as a family doctor who reveals that he likes to put on lipstick and makeup, and then he proceeds to just wear it LIKE IT'S NORMAL FOR THE WHOLE REST OF THE MOVIE! CRAZY!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Intermittently, the movie tries to skirt the edges of heartwarming sentimentality, but it just falls flat every time.

Reactions: flower and Wyote
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum
Hell yea.