Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 35 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

Just saw this over the weekend. Not as great as I thought it would be. Never saw the first one, so I had no sense of what to expect. But I predict
that the film seems to set up for a movie spin off series based round the STATESMEN

Well said. And the first one was better (IMHO).

@Gaze @SeanSquared Thanks for not spoiling it for me. Still need to watch it.

Yesterday it was John Wick, and I merely felt for one thing and it starts with B*****.

Today, for the sake of completion, it's Chapter 2. And afterwards, CinemaSins Jeremy. Then I'm guaranteed at least one laugh.

Making good on my promise to go out to a movie more with the estp kid. Which means lots and lots and lots of action flicks.

Thor: Ragnarok
Very fun and visually stunning comedy.

Justice League

Kiddo loved it, Mr. Free hated it. I was somewhere in between. I think fans will appreciate it. Guess I'm more of a Marvel kinda gal.

Really looking forward to The Last Jedi though! Deep down, I'm more of a Star Wars nerd than a Marvel girl. :)

Watched "The light between oceans" yesterday. Good but very sad.

Reactions: Free
Chose Wonder Woman in the end

6 out of 10 for Watchability (a 7 if I hadn't been distracted by the two individuals sitting across me and then three to my right....and headphone were playing up).
8/10 for putting me in the right frame of mind (a bit of escapism - yay!)

giphy.gif

I saw Justice League yesterday and enjoyed it. However, I prefer Christian Bale's performance as Batman/Bruce Wayne.
Thank you!

@Gaze @SeanSquared Thanks for not spoiling it for me. Still need to watch it.

Yesterday it was John Wick, and I merely felt for one thing and it starts with B*****.

Today, for the sake of completion, it's Chapter 2. And afterwards, CinemaSins Jeremy. Then I'm guaranteed at least one laugh.
So is that badass or bullshit?
I liked John Wick a lot. 2 was good but getting more over the top than I like.

Reactions: Ginny and Free
Just watched Rings. It was underwhelming, it was all so utterly predictable. I didn't even flinch at the "jumpscares". The only thing remotely interesting about it is the development of the story around Samara.

Really looking forward to The Last Jedi though! Deep down, I'm more of a Star Wars nerd than a Marvel girl. :)

Saw the Last Jedi tonight. Pretty awesome. Very cool and noteworthy scenes. Worth the watch. A decent amount of audience claps during the film. You will enjoy. :)

Saw the Last Jedi tonight. Pretty awesome. Very cool and noteworthy scenes. Worth the watch. A decent amount of audience claps during the film. You will enjoy. :)

I saw it last night as well. Couldn't sleep as a result.

Reactions: Gaze
A few thoughts on Ep. 8 that I'll try to keep spoiler free, but if you really want to stay safe I'm putting it in a tag for extra precaution

So basically, I really enjoyed it. It's not what I expected in some respects but it is in others. It felt more in line with the original trilogy than any other film to date.
There were a couple of really incredible moments that made it worth watching even if you don't like Disney's direction.
If you didn't like the campiness of 7 then you probably won't like 8.

Reactions: Gaze
Jumanji 8/10

Not what I expected. Kinda funny though, but thought they could have done more with the adventure. Yes, it was good to have an all-star cast, but it was missing the newness and uncertainty of the first movie with a wild adventure where the animals invaded the suburbs rather than
the characters being sucked into a video game adventure in another dimen thrsion, although should how they incorporated aspects of the video game were pretty cool. But the teen versions should have a bigger role in the throughout the movie .
Otherwise, it was ok but not as exciting or as outa