Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 25 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

13 Hours

Well done, for a Michael Bay film. It definitely did feel a bit biased and propaganda-ish, but more realistic than i expected. I haven't found and satisfactorily unbiased sources about the Behghazi situation, and there's spin both ways, but it was interesting, to say the least. Very tense.

The CIA station chief in the film was portrayed as very unlikable, too much so, it's seemed too much to me. Like they had to have some kind of villain, Anyway, i'd say it was worth the watch. @Eventhorizon you'd probably like it @Skarekrow it'd just piss you off - would be interested to hear @the @ruji and @JJJA's take as well if you all ever see it.

I wonder if anyone will ever actually know the truth about what happened. Ill watch the film when it comes out on redbox but I wont know how much is bs and how much is real.

I wonder if anyone will ever actually know the truth about what happened. Ill watch the film when it comes out on redbox but I wont know how much is bs and how much is real.

#Trump2016

13 Hours

Well done, for a Michael Bay film. It definitely did feel a bit biased and propaganda-ish, but more realistic than i expected. I haven't found and satisfactorily unbiased sources about the Behghazi situation, and there's spin both ways, but it was interesting, to say the least. Very tense.

The CIA station chief in the film was portrayed as very unlikable, too much so, it's seemed too much to me. Like they had to have some kind of villain, Anyway, i'd say it was worth the watch. @Eventhorizon you'd probably like it @Skarekrow it'd just piss you off - would be interested to hear @the @ruji and @JJJA's take as well if you all ever see it.
I actually do like movies like that…I just wish that they had all the facts before making a docudrama based on what they think happened, that a bunch of people are now interpreting as “factual”.
Other than that…I watched “American Sniper” the other day and I thought it was rather well done.

Refusing to take part in the Republican debate because of Kelly. Idiotic. I see this as fear on his part.

*takes on the entire establishment*

*is somehow a coward*

Reactions: Kgal
*takes on the entire establishment*

*is somehow a coward*

He did not take on anything. He refused to participate if Kelly was there. All because "she wasnt nice to him." Then he proceeded to go on an unstable crusade to bring her down or something. Thats not Presidential. Not at all. Its childish, idiotic. .any number of other things.
Now granted do I think theres something off about the fact Foxnews throws Jeb Bush softballs and screws with other candidates? Yes. But if you are running for President you better be able to hold your own no matter whats thrown at you.

He did not take on anything. He refused to participate if Kelly was there. All because "she wasnt nice to him." Then he proceeded to go on an unstable crusade to bring her down or something. Thats not Presidential. Not at all. Its childish, idiotic. .any number of other things.
Now granted do I think theres something off about the fact Foxnews throws Jeb Bush softballs and screws with other candidates? Yes. But if you are running for President you better be able to hold your own no matter whats thrown at you.

If you isolate this specific instance, maybe, but if you step back and take in the view it's clear the policies he suggests are not the norm. He's actually squarely set against many normal policies. If that's not courageous then what is?

Last edited:
If you isolate this specific instance, maybe, but if you step back and take in the view it's clear the policies he suggests are not the norm. He's actually squarely set against many normal policies. If that's not courageous then what is?

I see him as weak now. Thats simply the way of it.

If he gets the nod, Ill consider it voting the lesser of evils and that margin increases the more time that goes by.

The Revenant

[video=youtube;ox-4hm92XnI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox-4hm92XnI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

In an expedition of the uncharted American wilderness, legendary explorer Hugh Glass is brutally attacked by a bear and left for dead by members of his own hunting team. In a quest to survive, Glass endures unimaginable grief as well as the betrayal of his confidant John Fitzgerald. Guided by sheer will and the love of his family, Glass must navigate a vicious winter in a relentless pursuit to live and find redemption.

I quite liked it. 8/10

Everest

Just a sad story all around.

I watched Village of The Giants (1965).

Now was it a good movie? Dear god no. But did I have a few cheap laughs because of it? Yes, and in the end that's what matters.

The Good Dinosaur

I cant figure out the purpose of the movie. It was as if it was trying to teach something in an overtly cute way but I cant figure out why it needed to be known.

Spotlight was fantastic. Just thinking about how great the film was makes me want to become a professional journalist now, instead of languishing at school.

Here's the trailer!
[video=youtube;Zg5zSVxx9JM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg5zSVxx9JM[/video]

The Martian - I was really surprised/shocked to find out that this film was nominated for several awards, including best picture, best actor and more! It was awful, unconvincing and amateurish. Ridley Scott film too....expected something more...just something...anything!!

Depressing movie about heroin addicts in NYC called Heaven Knows What. It was so depressing that I wasn't even depressed:
[video=youtube;vA9SuwRfcGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA9SuwRfcGA[/video]

The Thoery of Everything is a movie I can watch again and again and again. It's a reliably good movie, and this is the fourth time I've watched it.

A-Team