Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 24 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

Whiplash. Andrew seems like a really unhealthy INFJ.

"Survivor"

It was okay.

SITE-copy.jpg

Watched it last week - initially when I saw the trailer, I have to say that it didn't particularly excite me.....and how can you compete after Skyfall? I was sleep deprived for 2 days prior to watching the film and nearly kept nodding off (last hour or so) only to be woken up by some loud stunt scene. On reflection it was OK but Skyfall is still at the top of my list. Daniel Craig is definitely my favourite Bond (sexy - yes) and one of the things I enjoyed most about Spectre is the emphasis put in developing his character. There's one scene where Moneypenny says, "How do you know if you can trust me," and Bond replies, "instinct" - Nice!

007 Spectre. I liked it. :)

Mr. Holmes
A strangely good movie. Showcasing that logic is not always the answer.

Series

the Army of the 12 Monkeys

Awesome . recommend it to all of you <3

I am your father, I didn't expect it to be so emotional, it was a nice surprise.

Bone Tomahawk
This movie got intense quickly after a long wait.
My impression is this. Its a full fledged Western that cant really be sold in todays PC environment. So while the original story probably called for cowboys versus Indians. ..they had to create a third group that both indians and cowboys hated so it wouldnt upset Indians in real life. Besides that the movie did a good job of making me want to see the vilans die horrible deaths.

I rarely watch movies, but I watched Contact about a year ago. One of my favorites. I love it.

I rarely watch movies, but I watched Contact about a year ago. One of my favorites. I love it.

Heres something about that movie. I dreamt of that movie 10 years before it ever hit theaters. The part where she is in the ship and the walls become transparent? While she looks out she sees a galaxy and she says "its so beautiful" or something like it? I dreamt that exactly. I felt it in the dream.
How crazy is that?

Heres something about that movie. I dreamt of that movie 10 years before it ever hit theaters. The part where she is in the ship and the walls become transparent? While she looks out she sees a galaxy and she says "its so beautiful" or something like it? I dreamt that exactly. I felt it in the dream.
How crazy is that?

It's certainly unusual. I'm not sure what to say.

Minons

I was struck watching the movie with a thought. At some point everyone needs something to follow. A dream, an idea..a purpose. As a leader its very lonely. People follow you or your ideas, few times offering their own and the result of this is that you are often confronted with yourself over and over.

For those of you who dont know...this is humor. Perhaps its intj humor...
You have a lesson and a joke all rolled into one. The lesson is related to introspection..the humor is the subject that caused it...Minions.

:)

I once did this with my brother regarding a movie called Herman Hears a Who. I delivered a very serious analysis of how the movie explained the world perfectly. He laughed. Something he rarely ever does. To this day Im not sure if he thinks I was serious or not. The funny thing is, I was...just not as completely as I delivered it.

Horton. ..sorry.

Last edited:
The Martian
You know its funny. This film was right up my ally. And yet the thing I take away from it? Life. Life is overcoming incredible odds around every corner only to be struck down by some disease like cancer. Would anyone like this movie if the second the main character got back to earth he was diagnosed with terminal cancer and give 4 months to live?
Movies are like these little nuggets of concentrated goodness. Like snickers bars.

Reactions: Kgal and Free
Marion: "You're not the man I knew ten years ago."

Indiana: "It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."

MPW-78716

13 Hours

Well done, for a Michael Bay film. It definitely did feel a bit biased and propaganda-ish, but more realistic than i expected. I haven't found and satisfactorily unbiased sources about the Behghazi situation, and there's spin both ways, but it was interesting, to say the least. Very tense.

The CIA station chief in the film was portrayed as very unlikable, too much so, it's seemed too much to me. Like they had to have some kind of villain, Anyway, i'd say it was worth the watch. @Eventhorizon you'd probably like it @Skarekrow it'd just piss you off - would be interested to hear @the @ruji and @JJJA's take as well if you all ever see it.