Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

Guardians of the Galaxy.

Man, that was like months ago!

Daredevil

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Watched it on Amazon Instant Video. Not as exciting as I hoped. I think they gave too much attention to Mystique's character but didn't really develop the storyline very well. They could have shown more plot development, and explained how the future came to be rather than using the anti-mutant robot warriors as a convenient excuse. They also didn't really integrate the popular cast from previous films very well. You barely sawn them. It looks as if the point was just to give each person one scene to be shown, but not be shown doing anything real or significant. I'm not a fan of Jennifer Lawrence anymore. Yes, Mystique was integral to storyline but I'm not sure why Rebecca Romijn was not allowed to reprise her role in the present. However, Quicksilver (Evan Peters) was amazing. Great job. Michael Fassbinder was great, but there were some contradictions in how his and Mystique's storyline intersects. And I'm really annoyed that they couldn't have found a way to show a younger Storm and Jean Grey in the past. They made older Magneto's role much too small. Anyway, that's my take. Rating: 7.75.

The most recent hunger games.

It was mediocre.

Haven't seen it yet and wasn't too excited about seeing it. What did you like or not like about it?

What did you like or not like about it?

I haven't seen any of the previous movies or read any of the books, so very little made sense to me.

It annoyed me because the plot didn't seem like it involved anything very important. "Be our rebel spokesperson!" "NO, I LOVE HIM!!" and the main character made dumb decisions. There was one neat splinter cell-ish scene, though.

It was like the first of the last two movies about the last one Harry Potter book, incomplete and kind of boring.

Interstellar
It was Boring with a capital B

[MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION]
I think if they had a tiny screen in a cramped, cold corner playing grainy gym/health videos from the 1950's I would of watched that instead of Interstellar.

It was a spectacularly boring, long-ass fucking movie that dragged on forever and forever until I wanted to stab my eyeballs out with my drink straw.

I mean, "Oh...kewl space scene"......endless drivel......"Oh...Kewl space scene"......repeat, rinse.

[MENTION=3096]Nixie[/MENTION] ,I am going to see it again this week end!

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

This film series gets better and better by every new movie! >.<

BIG HERO 6 <3333 loved it

Hercules

Brilliant bit of mythological nonsense. Loved this film!

Interstellar

what a trip.

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Loved it!! I shed few tears in some moments, a great movie. :)

Magic In The Moonlight

I liked this movie and if you watch it I think it will be easy to see why.

Theres only one type of magic in the world that doesnt need to be, nor should ever be explained.

I watched all three of the Hobbit movies yesterday for the first time.

Not as good as LOTR, lots of stuff added. Some seriously corny-ass writing.

Reactions: Rcs6r
Guardians of the Galaxy. easily 4.5/5. Probably more 5/5.
We really loved it! I laughed my way through it along with my girlfriend (we watched it together on Skype, I streamed it for her with subtitles and audio)