Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

I watched Non-Stop last night with Liam Neeson, I wasnt prepared for as good a movie as what it turned out to be, it was as good as Die Hard, the original Die Hard.

Warm Bodies. Surprisingly funny Canadian zombie flick. I liked it more than I thought I would.

I watched Non-Stop last night with Liam Neeson, I wasnt prepared for as good a movie as what it turned out to be, it was as good as Die Hard, the original Die Hard.

Really? I wasnt that fond of that movie. Seemed like a rehash of many others.

Really? I wasnt that fond of that movie. Seemed like a rehash of many others.

Nawh, I liked it. Neeson has been typecast however but I think he doesnt mind.

I just watched Godzilla, the latest one, which was more like the classic ones I remember from being a kid than the last one I saw so it was good.

Now I'm watching some movie called Seance, which seems to be the standard horror bullshite, I tried to watch something called gallows walkers before that but it was so shite I couldnt carry on watching it.

Eyes Without A Face.

Maleficant.

I do like Disney movies and this was no exception. Reminds me of what it was like to be a kid full of wonder and hope. Great movie.

Interstellar.

Definitely will watch it again shortly with my favourite brother. It was more than I dared dream. WONDERFUL on a whole other level.

I should note that it is a serious film. There are moments of laughter but conceptually, it is science more as reality than fiction. I would dare to compare it to Contact, which is a stand alone film. This film also very much stands alone, proudly.

Last edited:
Maleficent.

I really liked that movie! Angelina Jolie was a perfect fit for being the ''evil'' one but I think Maleficent wasn't so evil after all... She just felt very hurt and betrayed. I feel like the ''good side'' was more evil honestly, lol. Also Elle Fanning did a great job for being Princess Aurora, very childlike, pure and sweet.

The ending song was very confusing though! xD I thought Angelina Jolie was singing ''oh, I didn't know that she can sing so well!'' Lol. But it was Lana Del Ray...

Interstellar
So this movie turned out to be something different than I expected. I was expecting something more science based and more about the importance of making it off this earth / science. Instead it was more about the reasons we do and should do these things. The human connection is more important than simple survival. I think it did really well in that respect and I surprisingly came away with a new respect for human connection.
Good movie and I didnt notice how long it lasted.

There were a lot of things I question if people caught onto?

I wont get into it to avoid spoilers. Girl behind me was crying when movie ended

Deliver us from evil. Snoooooooooooooze

Every now and then I try but sorry,nothing scary.

Dumber and Dumber To

Very funny film. Many lol moments. Jim Carrey is hilarious. Hasn't lost that thing that makes him good at physical comedy.

Chronicles

Just a great film. Seen it a number of times now x

Sin city 2
Jessica Alba - omfg

Begin Again
I really liked this film. I wouldn't be able to say why other than it seemed very human.

Ironclad.

Magnificent Seven/Seven Samurai except in post-Magna Carta England. People get chopped the fuck up. It's awesome.

The Maze Runner.

Wow, it was so great! :) And because the movie is based on some book series, I'm sure there will be other parts in the future since the ending was clearly telling that...

I really recommend watching this movie! Especially if you like post-apocalyptic movie genre.

Descipable Me 2

Reactions: just me
Interstellar. Awesome movie. :)

Love and Other Drugs. Gearing up to write an assignment on it!